Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !

Go down 
+19
Richard17
strewth
devilracer87
doudludo
deBorgo83
Mathieu
paolo 50
Alonso97
big_mouse
Pandamasque
Valbuena72
John Dalton
Russo997RSR
Ar Br
AGERAFan
lms
Raikkonenfan
DeDios
Mtommi Tam
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  Empty
PostSubject: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 16:28

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EnduRacers_Header_ES_SP2

1 - INTRODUCTION

EnduRacers Modding Team is proudly releasing the Service Pack 2 dedicated to the Endurance Series mod for rFactor. This package is the last release of the team on the rFactor platform.

The introduction of 2 cars adds to the existing grids more diversity. The Lamborghini Murcielago is a great addtion to the GT1 class, a new opponent for the Aston Martin, Corvette and Saleen monsters. On his side, the Oreca FLM09 has become in the last 2 years an important figure of the ALMS and LMS grids, allowing young drivers to perform on the highest level possible. In the mod, the car will allow you to learn the prototype driving, can it be during Oreca FLM races, or integrated in full Endurance Series races.

rFactor 2 around the corner...

2012 will be an important year for simracing with the release of lot of new games, in particular with rFactor 2 new modding platform. The team has not decided yet if they will use rFactor2 or not to release new mods. Waiting for that, we would remind to people that it is (and will remain) forbidden to convert our mods (or part of them) to the upcoming rFactor2 platform, and that we won't allow these conversion to anybody (if decision is made to continue our work on rF2, we will transfer by ourselves the existing cars to the new game).

Thank you to respect this statement.

2 - FEATURES - SP2 :

* Graphics - Added 2 new 3D models :
GT1 - Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT(Spec 2005-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
LMPC - LMPC - Oreca FLM09 (Spec 2010-2011 ALMS/LMS)
* Graphics - Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
* Graphics - Included 2010-2011 Skins of the Porsche 997 RSR.
* Graphics - Included all finished community skins.    
* Graphics - Included new driver helmet skins.
* Sounds - High quality sounds for the 2 new cars.
* Sounds - Included new Ferrari F430 External sounds.
* Physics - High fidelity physics and damages behavior for the 2 new cars.
* Physics - Minor physics adjustments on the v1 and SP1 cars (tyres).

Known issues (since v1) :

* Graphic bug making the cars look dark when moving from Endurance Series mod to another mod (caused by new fresnel shaders). When you go from 1 mod to Endurance Series mod, or contrary, it's better to leave and start again the game.
* Due to mapping limitation issues, the Team Oreca Peugeot 908 skin has not been reproduced at 100% in a realistic configuration.

3 - README:

http://www.enduracers.com/readme/README_ENDURANCE_SERIES_MOD.html

4 - TRAILER:

5 - DISCLAIMER:

* All EnduRacers stuff included in this pack is under protection of Creative Commons intellectual work protection licences.
* All files included in this mod (including 3d files, sounds, physics, skins and all other files) are property of EnduRacers.
* It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified.
* It is not allowed to use content of the mod on any other mod can it be public or for league usage without agreement from Enduracers.
* It is not allowed to convert the mod on any other platform without agreement from Enduracers.
* This mod may not be profited commercially by a third party.
* EnduRacers © 2011

6 - TEMPLATES:

The templates and 3D scenes of the SP2 are in process. We will diffuse them in 1 month.

7 - INFORMATION:

* Don't forget to read through the readme carefully again, you will find a lot of important information in order to use the mod in the best possible way. The FFB values and advices were updated to fit the SP1, so read them again !
* Don't judge it by doing 2 laps with 1 car, take your time to learn it and really appreciate it.
* EnduRacers will offer official support of the mod on his official forum ONLY : https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com

8 - INSTALLATION:

* If you downloaded the Endurance Series SP2 Pack, You need the v1SP1 full version, and the SP1.1 patch installed. Install it in your rFactor main folder.
* If you download the Endurance Series rF1 full version (including v1, SP1, SP2), install it in your rFactor main folder.

9 - DOWNLOADS:

http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html

Endurance Series - Service Pack 2 - PATCH (v1SP1 + SP1.1 needed)
Link 1 : http://www.multiupload.com/ATUDNWO2NW
Link 2 : http://depositfiles.com/files/gqidtms5e
Link 3 : http://www.fileserve.com/file/wm7ZkeW/Enduracers_ES_SP2.exe
Link 4 : http://www.zshare.net/download/980167028900fed8/
Link 5 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OM2WB5GF

© Enduracers Modding Team

Last edited by klo-che on Fri 16 Aug - 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 16:38

thanks really much guys :)
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 16:43

A little thing: on italian readme (on website), if you click on cars icon there's a broken link (you don't see car description page).
Back to top Go down
Mtommi Tam
Visiteur

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 17:07

Thank you very much,IS best of the best gift :)
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 17:31

DeDios wrote:
A little thing: on italian readme (on website), if you click on cars icon there's a broken link (you don't see car description page).

It's corrected for the online version. Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  Lol4
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 17:41

What a sounds!! lovely! this is a true Lambo sound!! :D at Spa is just crazy. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 17:50

What a lovely gift. Happy new year to you too! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 18:52

thank you Enduracers Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  Love
I hope the team will continue its efforts on RF 2
Back to top Go down
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur
Raikkonenfan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 18:58

Umm, after installing SP2 i have lots of errors in porsche archives, and no Tom K helmet?? any solutions?

Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 19:07

Raikkonenfan wrote:
Umm, after installing SP2 i have lots of errors in porsche archives, and no Tom K helmet?? any solutions?

Any more details on your problems?, because your description is not enough to help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur
Raikkonenfan

Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 20:56

solved, i download the all included link and problems sort out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptyFri 30 Dec - 21:36

thank you for all the work that you've done for rf1. (Too bad I just deleted all my rfactor stuff :) )

I hope the ER team will continue modding on another platform.
Back to top Go down
AGERAFan
Visiteur
AGERAFan

Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 0:00

Yes great job guys just like i said on facebook first i got a new computer and a few hours later this fabulous mod is released my day couldn't get any better thanks to you guys.

GREAT JOB!!!!

AGERAFan.
Back to top Go down
Ar Br
Visiteur
Ar Br

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 3:33

Fantastic!!!

Perfect sounds!!!

Congratulations...
Back to top Go down
Russo997RSR
Visiteur

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 8:43

Thankyou so much EnduRacers this mod just keeps getting better the Lamborghini is now one of my favourite cars.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 12:47

Raikkonenfan wrote:
and no Tom K helmet?? any solutions?

There are no all helmets of all drivers in our mod. We posted a list of drivers helmets that the community could have done, and that we would add in the SP2. Kristensen was in the list, but no one did it. So feel free to download our helmet and make it using the template.
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 15:32

I got Porsche errors too, can't load the new Lizard LeMans 2011... I think it's a windscreen error, also some of the other LM11 997's have sparkly windows. No it's not my graphics. Dx9, Level 3 AA, maxed out ingame settings
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 15:54

same problem
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 15:55

You tried to install the full rF1 mod over your install to see if it's fix your problem?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:07

Hello,

Can you please add more information, show us what the game says please ? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:13

I downloaded the SP2 Update and applied over the top of SP1. No way am I re-downloading the whole mod for 3 cars or so...

klo-che, i'll go get some reports :)
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:18

#80 Lizard Porsche 997 loading gives the error of the 997Windscreen-CPIT.gmt and the windows are grainy on the Labre 997 2011 and one more car too
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:21

John Dalton wrote:
#80 Lizard Porsche 997 loading gives the error of the 997Windscreen-CPIT.gmt and the windows are grainy on the Labre 997 2011 and one more car too

Test with other 997 cars, from 2008 or 2009 for exemple.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:24

klo-che wrote:
John Dalton wrote:

Test with other 997 cars, from 2008 or 2009 for exemple.

Did you installed your mod over the SP1, or the SP1.1 ? If it's only over SP1, then you were not up to date.
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  EmptySat 31 Dec - 16:25

I got SP1, I think I got the update to SP1 aswell (I follow Enduracers closely), I had to get the all in 1 package I believe. So I was all up to date, patched it to SP2 yesterday and then discovered this error
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !    Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !  Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 2 - Released !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next