Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod Configuration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AAE
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Mod Configuration Empty
PostSubject: Mod Configuration   Mod Configuration EmptyMon 27 Feb - 12:08

Hi all
I am new to this amazing mod and the cars physics, the cockpits, the sounds, everything is very good. I have always loved endurance races and specially the Le Mans 24H.
I have a question though, related to the configuration of the mod, in the readme there is a section that talks about high beam work, the point is that, I dont know very well what is all about. I have to set a new action in a button on my steering wheel via logitech profiler,ok, but I dont understand the purpose of doing all that, I can put the lights on and off, even if it is not configurated via logitech profiler.
Sorry for my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Mod Configuration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Configuration   Mod Configuration EmptyMon 27 Feb - 12:18

It's to automatically, with only one "click" on one button, make several on/off light flash when you want to pass (often under blue flag) another slower category driver.

This is to avoid accident because of the gap of speed between categories. On TV you see Flashing lights, it's done with on press button. And this is using the profiler you can get this working in game.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
AAE
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Mod Configuration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Configuration   Mod Configuration EmptyMon 27 Feb - 12:33

MaD_King wrote:
It's to automatically, with only one "click" on one button, make several on/off light flash when you want to pass (often under blue flag) another slower category driver.

This is to avoid accident because of the gap of speed between categories. On TV you see Flashing lights, it's done with on press button. And this is using the profiler you can get this working in game.

Thank you very much MaD_King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Configuration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Configuration   Mod Configuration Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Configuration
Page 1 of 1