Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flat6 Series - Discussions

Go down 
+24
BartekTS
marpu
GrimDad
Partybooper
DutchGuy
deBorgo83
Gesox
AosudiF1
Tigerteeth
aurelien
Russo997RSR
doudludo
thedoctor
klo-che
walshy1093
NightSt@lk3r
Pandamasque
paolo 50
FAlonso97
philmcphil
MaD_King
AGERAFan
Mathieu
mjmueller
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 May - 18:00

Very few teams ever used the 2 piece though as they are heavier and not as strong as the 1 piece.

And the 996 RSR 2 piece were 10 spoke compared to the 7 spoke on the 997 RSR and Cup
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May - 10:42

Call for the community ! we are looking for good quality videos or records to create the sounds of our Porsche GT3 Cup Series mod. Any people who have got media that can help us can send them to us now ! You can contact us by mail (marc.chapelle@enduracers.com), or using our forum (https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com). We are looking for the following things : videos or sound records of the Porsche Supercup, from onboard and external view (external can be videos taken from the trackside, with no disturbance, comments or wind, from the bench,...), and external videos or sound records of the Porsche Carrera Cup. Thank you for your help. Do not hesitate to share the message everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
walshy1093
Visiteur

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May - 15:51

Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 May - 16:32

Thank you, but in fact we don't look much for youtube uploads (cause we mostly know them already) but for community members that went on the tracks and recorded with camera or so some of these cars !
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jun - 19:24

We provide you today some new images of the mod development. They features various championships, some night racing and the cockpit of the car ! The progress on the mod is good, graphics are done and we are finetuning our work on the car physics. We're suffering a slow progress on the car sounds, and are looking for help to end the mod on this domain. If you've good skill, lot of free time, big motivation and good communication do not hesitate to contact us using the links on our website : http://www.enduracers.com/aboutus.html

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385401004_6c4d8739ee_m Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385400428_054df9df63_m

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385400144_53809bdf80_m Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385211416_7897ef565b_m

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7384689954_3651f23033_m Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7384688732_684c76819e_m

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7384687544_0150af73c9_m Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385013370_e6cc1007d2_m

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385015530_0b0417dc8d_m Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385212108_51146d7948_m

Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385016722_2a9f166af4_m Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 7385015734_bf59d41a45_m
Back to top Go down
deBorgo83
Visiteur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jun - 22:53

Looks beautiful! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:01

A small word to give you some news about the mod progress : we've entered the beta test phase as all domains are now well advanced. We're confident in a release in the next weeks, and waiting for that we've something in preparation just for you. Stay tuned !
Back to top Go down
Russo997RSR
Visiteur

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 14:45

Sounds great klo-che you and your team are just doing an awesome job.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 19:17

In order to make you wait for the mod release our friend Hompe has decided to invite you in a quick run inside the virtual car of the famous driver and simracer Sean Edwards. Enjoy !

Links :
Official Website
Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
Russo997RSR
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 20:17

Great job guys.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 19:02

EnduRacers team happily unveil for you the Official Porsche GT3 Cup Series mod for rFactor video trailer. The video has been created by our friend Hompe. Enjoy ! We've release the mod Readme too, all information on our website !

News : http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter_28.html
Readme : http://www.enduracers.com/readme/README_PGT3CUP_SERIES_MOD.html

Back to top Go down
Russo997RSR
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 19:29

Absolutely awesome. Great job Enduracers.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 8:19

EnduRacers Modding Team is sorry to announce that after having been contacted by Porsche AG, the Porsche GT3 Cup Series mod project will not be released to the public. We thank you for your support during the development.
Back to top Go down
thedoctor
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 8:53

Unbelievable.Im shocked. :bad4:

Doc
Back to top Go down
doudludo
Visiteur
doudludo

Registration date : 2011-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 9:26

Bravo Porsche....!!! LAMENTABLE...!!!
Et moi qui ne jure que dans cette marque depuis des années....Ils vont allé se faire f....!
Dégouté!
Back to top Go down
doudludo
Visiteur
doudludo

Registration date : 2011-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 9:28

BRAVO à vous pour vôtre boulot quand même...! Et courage....Donnés-nous encore du rêve avec l'endurance..!
Back to top Go down
Russo997RSR
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 11:04

Such a shame I feel sorry for you and your team klo-che because you have done such a great job. I wish there was a way that maybe you could share it just by PM to members on this forum only. My heart goes out to you mate.
Back to top Go down
aurelien
Visiteur

Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 11:34

ohhh putain moi qui l' attendait comme un gosse avant noel qui reve devant le catalogue de jouet!!!!!
trop vert!! y aurait pas une solution genre changer le nom etc ?!?
Back to top Go down
Tigerteeth
Visiteur
Tigerteeth

Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 12:49

Unbelievable sad news for everyone at EnduRacers and their fans, I do hope at some point people will see sense and the mod can be released to the public. This is one group who play by the rules and attempt to keep everyone happy by releasing top quality legal mods.

I'm extremely disappointed in Porsche for either making or endorsing this decision. This is a free modification for an old PC title and no one will profit financially from using the Porsche name.

Having seen the screenshots and the preview videos, I have to say this would have been an absolutely outstanding piece of work, and Porsche AG should be honoured that their cars have been so faithfully reproduced. A lot of time and effort has been invested in this project by guys in their free time, and it seems only right it should be released for everyone to enjoy. It's incredibly sad that Porsche and their partners feel the need to put an end to this project, perhaps they could think positively and put their name to what could be one of the best rFactor mods available rather than just seek to have it erased out of existence.

This mod would have been a fitting way to bid farewell to RF1, and I hope it's status is on hold rather than terminated. Thank you very much to everyone at EnduRacers for working on this project and for helping to keep the mod scene alive, and the best of luck with any future projects you may undertake.

Last edited by Tigerteeth on Fri 7 Sep - 2:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Partybooper
Visiteur

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 13:55

Very well said Tigerteeth.

But in fact, I believe this is a sad day not for EnduRacers and their fans only, it's a sad day for modding itself and the whole simracing community altogether.

Even if this action is backed up by the law by 100%, I still think it's the wrong path to follow.
Modding should be tolerated. It's a form of art which ultimately shows what passion for motorsport, car manufacturers and the whole (sim-)racing community can result in: A piece of work rendering homage to the things we love and which are a part of our life.

I won't even start to talk about free advertising of the real series and cars. Especially in the case of EnduRacers, they would have made an outstanding memorial for the cars racing today and resembling the dedication of the people behind their real life counterparts.
Back to top Go down
AosudiF1
Visiteur
AosudiF1

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 14:01

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, and just wanted to, first, congratulate you guys on the excellent work you make, and second, I could not do but to share sorrow for the latest news.

It is quite sad to hear the mod will not see the light of day, at least not publicly. I sincerely hope that you guys have room to talk to Porsche AG and get to some kind of middle ground. In the end, it is free advertising, and affects a very small, very niche population.

The only way I see this affecting Porsche AG in a bad way, is if they are planning on releasing any kind of simulation game to the market. That does not seem to be the case, and even if it were, I am quite positive such a game would be targeted to an audience quite different and much broader than the group of guys we like this kind of mods, so really, there is no competition at all.

Worst case scenario, I would love to see the physics and sounds which seem so polished be released in a "white label" car. Even under such scenario, I am sure it would be a hit of a mod.

Thanks for your high quality work, and do not let this get you down
Best,

Will
Back to top Go down
Gesox
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 15:17

oh NO! realy bat news :(
Back to top Go down
deBorgo83
Visiteur

Registration date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 15:31

This is bad news, I really feel for you guys after all the hard work you've put into this. :wrong:
Back to top Go down
GrimDad
Visiteur
GrimDad

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 17:09

Very sorry to hear today's news about Porsche objecting to the release of yet another great mod from Enduracers.
You guys do such great work and put so much of your personal time into making these mods.
I just wanted to express that I feel your pain and thank you for the great work you have done so far.

How will this contact from Porsche affect future releases of the Endurance Series?
Can you post or pm more information about what Porsche actually said?

Porsche should be ashamed of themselves you guys portray their cars so well in your mods
They should be paying you to make their cars.

Back to top Go down
http://grimracing.co.uk
DutchGuy
Enduracers
DutchGuy

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 20:37

I'm glad to read all the support from the community.

I myself am a perfect example of somebody who's been affected by the free advertising.

If i didn't discover Enduracers a few years ago i wouldn't have gone to Le Mans each year, follow the ALMS, FIA WEC and Porsche Supercup like i do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flat6 Series - Discussions   Flat6 Series - Discussions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flat6 Series - Discussions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next