Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

auto blip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neologan
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-17

auto blip Empty
PostSubject: auto blip   auto blip EmptyWed 17 Oct - 11:44

i know the GT cars in this mod remove auto blip, but do i have to do anything to my plr to really disable auto blip, or will it stay on? It was not clear in the readme how to make sure?

What happens if i leave auto clutch on, etc? will it still be disable by the mod?
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

auto blip Empty
PostSubject: Re: auto blip   auto blip EmptyWed 17 Oct - 13:21

I disable nothing in PLR on this point, in the physics there no auotblip on GT and on some P2 cars like C65 cars.
In game, the clutch has no impact on this point, you can make the blip without using the clutch (or in leaving leave active, no matters). rFactor does'nt manage the gearbox blocking if clutch is or is not engaged :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
neologan
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-17

auto blip Empty
PostSubject: Re: auto blip   auto blip EmptyWed 17 Oct - 19:43

Thanks, good to know. I read a few threads from when the mod first came out that some people struggled with the back end of some cars due to no auto blip. I have no such issues at all and I'm not even blipping, so thought I would ask if there was something not quite right on my end with settings.

Either I am just shifting down at the right times, or I somehow have auto blipping on, hence the need to post!

Maybe on somewhere like Monza, first corner, it will become more clear about blipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

auto blip Empty
PostSubject: Re: auto blip   auto blip Empty

Back to top Go down

auto blip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enduracers Official Forum :: EnduRacers' Mods :: EnduRacers' MODs-
Jump to: