Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AI Strength in own car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
swapo
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-27

AI Strength in own car Empty
PostSubject: AI Strength in own car   AI Strength in own car EmptyFri 27 Sep - 22:56

Hello,

I'm currently trying to do some offline endurance racing with your awesome mod (in the current 2.1 version).

I've experimented a bit with the AI to have them at a competitive pace without causing too much trouble (AI strength to 107%, reduced aggression, reduced limiting, giving custom setups to the P1 cars, ...) and now I'm quite happy racing against the AI.

As I'm looking into driving actual endurance lengths (up to 24 hours) I also want the AI to be my teammate driving part of the race.

Problem is: The AI in my car (Aston Martin) is much slower than in the opponents, at least 5 seconds a lap at Curcuit de la Sarthe. But I need it to be at a similar pace than the rest of the GT1 cars.

I already started a thread at nogripracing.com and as people suggested it might have to do with the talent files I tested around with them and don't think they're to blame (you may check the thread for reference).

I figured someone here might have some tips on that.

Some facts:
I switch drivers with the hotkey (I) while in the pits, so no actual driver change.
AI strength at 107%, AI in my car drives at about 100% strength.
Back to top Go down
DutchGuy
Enduracers
DutchGuy

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2011-02-25

AI Strength in own car Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Strength in own car   AI Strength in own car EmptySat 28 Sep - 18:51

Since your bringing up 24 Hour races, there are some leagues out there that hold 24 hour events online.
Back to top Go down

AI Strength in own car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enduracers Official Forum :: EnduRacers' Mods :: EnduRacers' MODs :: Support / Help / Troubles-
Jump to: