Importing Skin Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GurtonBuster
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-15

PostSubject: Importing Skin Help   Fri 15 Dec - 18:48

Hey guys, I've only been on rF2 since the end of June and your mod quickly became one of my favourites as you did a fantastic job on it. I've spent the last 10 years in NR2003 where importing your own liveries was beyond easy. I've sort of figured importing out for another mod but I can't figure out what is going wrong for this one.

I paint on the body template, go to import and it is nothing even close to what it should be. Same with the extra body ones. Do I need to make a mas file out of all of them and then where does that file go? Right now I'm on the Zytek but will also be designing for the Ligier.

I saved as a DDS file with mipmapping. Used the 2013-2014 template and am using a 2014 vehicle. Right now it's just supposed to be a white car with the Mach 5 "M" on the front and the "5" on the side. Any help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
GurtonBuster
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Importing Skin Help   Tue 26 Dec - 18:45

Slight update, I've figured some of it out. This is what I see now. No idea what needs to be changed. I have all 3 body parts in there (and coloured white) and the windows. Still have a few issues, and the headlights are fully covered.

Here's a link since the pictures are gigantic and didn't resize.

https://i.imgur.com/z7Ls22N.png

Here's my saving process: flatten the image, export as dds with BC3 / DXT5 and generate mipmaps, combine it all into a mas file, put the mas file in the DIR folder.
Back to top Go down

Importing Skin Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enduracers Official Forum :: EnduRacers' Mods :: Endurance Series & Flat6 Series Mod :: Support / Help / Troubles-
Jump to: