Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes

Go down 
+99
Steve McQ
zemi
Pandamasque
klo-che
NightSt@lk3r
AGERAFan
DeDios
B. Gant
blue2k
DutchGuy
walshy1093
Alonso97
Ar Br
UDI
John Dalton
S Eefting
warp9engage
MaD_King
rmac923
dumberdog
Valbuena72
Oreca LC75
urosl
vevex
Lastlap
corsa
RoadHeat
Blinq34
Flaux
lms
mixfloors
C.Schelfthout
Honour
iforrow
house382
JackH79
kevin1993
PG Wootown
jordan weekes
marcogreek
wraith21
SimonC979
smp132002
stiner0931
Rain
Traumatic
The*Stig
Meclazine
ric
Helmi99
zippz
heavy_rat
Jochem Hraback
big_mouse
goose08
davidbcarter2
Benthon
theroro29
NOSphantom28
giobre
Integra
patcio
Ruba
CpR
robbi
Bram
spliff
snoups58
polynikes
charleeskywalker
kennyvdk
mjmueller
Adam Jonas
Cranck
deutscherporsche
Bak
icedob
Stuntman Mike
JTninja
FRR-Twogic
Mach3
tertre-rouge
Flying_Pie
DrBob
Speed887
RKipker
jaimen
tracid
Frosty20
carlitooo
f1mania
lebarronrouge
Raspoutine
Carlos Garcia
m00dancer
mjv_c0h1
-Max-
Admin
Aurel
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 19:10

These information are part of our team organisation and experience only, but to sup it up briebfly making a good 3d model can last a more then 1 month or 2, making good textures for it (only few mods have good textures) can take the same or even more, and skins depend on the number of skins to do, but it's not the longer part of the job. Sounds depend on the quality of the sound you want, you can do very basic sounds in few time, but we take more time to go the further we can.

All this depends with the free time of everybody, witch can vary a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DutchGuy
Enduracers
DutchGuy

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:17

klo-che, about the sounds, I think some cars have by far the best sounds i've ever heard in rfactor.

Some cars however lack a lot of stuff in the sounds (like the audi for example).

I don't know if you guys accept the help from outsiders like me who updated the sounds with sounds already implemented into the mod and new exterior sounds.

I redid the audi for example (not the version that is on the forum). But it has brake squeel sounds, tranny, and (yes i know you dont like this) exterior sounds recorded from a youtube video.

If you want me to i can send you these updated sounds and maybe you could implement it to the mod.

I also have some optional R15 exterior sounds (again recorded from youtube) at better quality.
Back to top Go down
urosl
Visiteur
urosl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 14 May - 0:13

Any chance of seeing the Formula Le Mans prototype (also known as LMPC category in ALMS) in this fine mod? You "just" need a 3D model and "some" work on physics and sounds (just take those sounds from the Vette, it also has an LS engine in it :P).
A whole new class with just one car and many different liveries = many happy racers guaranteed.

Pretty please with sugar, cream and cherry on top... I mean just look at it...
Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 082180081

:love:

:arf:
Back to top Go down
walshy1093
Visiteur

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 14 May - 0:57

urosl wrote:
Any chance of seeing the Formula Le Mans prototype (also known as LMPC category in ALMS) in this fine mod? You "just" need a 3D model and "some" work on physics and sounds (just take those sounds from the Vette, it also has an LS engine in it :P).
A whole new class with just one car and many different liveries = many happy racers guaranteed.

Pretty please with sugar, cream and cherry on top... I mean just look at it...
Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 082180081

:love:

+1!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 14 May - 8:06

Unless i'm wrong the car sound is more close to the saleen.
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 14 May - 8:48

urosl wrote:
.......... You "just" need a 3D model .................

For sure......... it's needed to make just between quote :hum:

3D model need to add textures for it.

Remember that Enduracers is looking for 2D texturers :lol4:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
urosl
Visiteur
urosl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 14 May - 11:31

@klo-che

It is, actually (mainly because of the mufflers, methinks), but it's a different engine. In any case it should sound like a big ol' grumpy low revving V8. :love:

@vevex

That's why the quotes. :siffler: I'd help you out if I were any good in 2D tex modelling. I might be more of an artistic person, but haven't quite tried the digital waters yet (apart from making my own avatars, adjusting the curve levels here and there, removing red eyes, trying out some PS/GIMP/etc. techniques - through tutorials - and that's about it). :lol4:
Back to top Go down
AGERAFan
Visiteur
AGERAFan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 22 May - 20:01

These are my wishes maybe i am asking to much but i made a list of the cars with will complete some seasons.

LMS cars 2006
GT2: TVR Tuscan T400R
GT1: Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
GT1: Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT
GT1: Ferrari 550 Maranello
LPM2 2006
LMP2: Radical SR9
LMP2: Pilbeam MP93
LMP2: Lucchini XV
LMP2: Lola B05/40 AER
LMP2: MG Lola EX264
LMP2: Lola B05/40 Zytek
LMP1 2006
LMP1: Lister Storm Hybrid
LMP1: Lola B06/10 AER
LMP1: Protran RS06/H
LMP1: Pescarolo Courage C60 Hybrid
LMP1: Courage LC70 Judd
LMP1: Courage LC70 Mugen
Take your time i will be patient.

Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 22 May - 22:05

DutchGuy wrote:
klo-che, about the sounds, I think some cars have by far the best sounds i've ever heard in rfactor.

Some cars however lack a lot of stuff in the sounds (like the audi for example).

I don't know if you guys accept the help from outsiders like me who updated the sounds with sounds already implemented into the mod and new exterior sounds.

I redid the audi for example (not the version that is on the forum). But it has brake squeel sounds, tranny, and (yes i know you dont like this) exterior sounds recorded from a youtube video.

If you want me to i can send you these updated sounds and maybe you could implement it to the mod.

I also have some optional R15 exterior sounds (again recorded from youtube) at better quality.

do you have any dbr9 work in progress?
Back to top Go down
dumberdog
Visiteur
dumberdog

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 29 May - 19:39

What about trackpacks, can we expect one in future mods or service packs? I would love if you guys could do an exact virtual replica of the actual La Sarthe circuit.
:arf:
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 29 May - 20:07

Hello,
To start I do not think either team Enduracers modding for circuits on rFactor.
I do not know if you saw but no logo "24 Hours of Le Mans"is present on the skins of the mod.
Simply because the COA is very strict and it is difficult to deter

But to give you good news, here's someone who works
at the Circuit de la Sarthe. Unfortunately no news for April 17 ...

http://yetisaj.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 29 May - 20:14

Just to remind you, we already have not enough people to work on car textures, so starting another domain is just unrealistic. We're not MMG here ;)

Let's wait for people who have that in works, i hope soon.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 29 May - 20:31

YETIsaj have just finished exams few days ago, and after few relax days will retourn to work on his circuit :)
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 29 May - 20:55

Thank you for the news
Back to top Go down
dumberdog
Visiteur
dumberdog

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 29 May - 22:11

Thanks Valbuena, i've checked it out and it looks great! :id2:
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 17:49

I have a small suggestion.

Something I noticed with some F1 mods is that you can force AI cars to run different setups. This is done by using a combination of the car's Upgrades.ini file as well as a TrackConfigbase.ini file.

This would allow you to choose different setups as upgrades. (For example, you can have a low down-force setup for Le Mans and Monza). This has an advantage over assigning a single setup because you can have 4 different low down-force setups for the 4 different classes. (Using a single file for all 4 classes would cause problems). Then the upgrade can be assigned to a certain car for a certain circuit by using the TrackConfigbase.ini. It's a bit complicated to explain. If you're interested, I'd be willing to create an example for you to test my idea.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 19:02

rmac923 wrote:

Something I noticed with some F1 mods is that you can force AI cars to run different setups. This is done by using a combination of the car's Upgrades.ini file as well as a TrackConfigbase.ini file.

This would allow you to choose different setups as upgrades. (For example, you can have a low down-force setup for Le Mans and Monza). This has an advantage over assigning a single setup because you can have 4 different low down-force setups for the 4 different classes. (Using a single file for all 4 classes would cause problems). Then the upgrade can be assigned to a certain car for a certain circuit by using the TrackConfigbase.ini. It's a bit complicated to explain. If you're interested, I'd be willing to create an example for you to test my idea.
If you have an example, yes, I'm curious of that to see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Jun - 5:05

MaD_King wrote:
rmac923 wrote:

If you have an example, yes, I'm curious of that to see what we can do.

I'll send you a PM in a few days, with instructions. Also with a more detailed explanation on how this works.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Jun - 8:14

rmac923 wrote:

I'll send you a PM in a few days, with instructions. Also with a more detailed explanation on how this works.
Great thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
warp9engage
Visiteur

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Jun - 18:57

Since this is the thread for expressing our wishes for the mod, and seeing how nicely it is progressing, I thought I would drop by and give my two cents on what would be the perfect SP2 if you do another 5 car pack:

GT1 - Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT (already announced).

GT2 - Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (997) new 2010-11 config with new tail-lights.

GT2 - Ferrari 458 Italia GT2

P1\P2 - Lola B09-10/60-80 the LMP1 class in the mod needs at least one, more recent, petrol powered car. There is also another reason why I chose these models: they all seem very similar regarding exterior design (forgive my ignorance if they're not :wrong: ) and compete in both P1 and P2. You would be adding more variety in two classes with less modelling work (two birds one stone). As an alternative to this car, the Lola Aston Martin would be nice if you feel like doing it.

P1 - Audi R15/R15+ TDI - the Peugeot 908 (especially the 2010 ones) need something to get really worried about.

This is just my opinion. I hope that my choices inspire you and maybe give you new ideas. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
S Eefting
Visiteur
S Eefting

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Jun - 19:45

I really like to see the Bmw m3 for the gt2 clas, just amazing:D
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Jun - 20:40

I'd love to see an "Extra light addon". Some LeMans cars have the foglamps painted onto the bumper, but it would be cool if there was an upgrade for them that allows them to be turned on and give you a longer/wider headlight beam. Also, when you pit I would love to see flashing headlights like the real LeMans cars. Just a few ideas :)

Keep up the good work! :)
Back to top Go down
Ced42x
Visiteur

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Jun - 21:46

what are the three small circles behind doors on GTs?

Edit : I've found the answer
Back to top Go down
UDI
Visiteur
UDI

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Jun - 19:48

I wish Freedom of Life ,Liberty , and Pursuit of Happiness for All Peoples........

1.Love this Mod .and thankyou for all your hard work .

2.Mod is based on European Endurance ? or International ?

3. More Car makes involved in series BMW , Lotus , Audi GT etcc..

thanks again for letting me speak freely on the Internet
Back to top Go down
AGERAFan
Visiteur
AGERAFan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Jun - 11:37

UDI wrote:
I wish Freedom of Life ,Liberty , and Pursuit of Happiness for All Peoples........

1.Love this Mod .and thankyou for all your hard work .

2.Mod is based on European Endurance ? or International ?

3. More Car makes involved in series BMW , Lotus , Audi GT etcc..

thanks again for letting me speak freely on the Internet

1+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next