Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!

Go down 
+3
MaD_King
vevex
manbird
7 posters
AuthorMessage
manbird
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptyThu 31 Dec - 22:57

Just wanted to register to this forum and make an effort to thank the Enduracer team for making a Mod that is, by far, one of the best ones out there. Not only is this mod incredibly enjoyable, but it is FREE. I think a lot of people tend to forget that...:look:

Thankyou Sooooo much for allowing me to enjoy this Mod and for your continued work.

Don't let the arrogant and thankless morons get you down. You are GREATLY appreciated in this community.

Happy New years!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptyFri 31 Dec - 20:41

I am using this thread because the topic is nearest for my message!

Well, I am on Endurance Series since about one year ago. There weren't that many cars but there was some kind of spirit in this mod. it was not just playing a simulation game! It was real racing. It was hard work to get the car doing what I want it to.
Now the SP1 is released and I would say "Now I am fully addictet to Endurance Series by Enduracers!"
Can't find the right words that matches to my impressions about this artwork of mod!

This mod is the best work I've ever seen!

Well, I have a little Server running with the ES SP1 24/7 a week. It is named "lmsgc.de / ES SP1" in rfactor-lobby!
I was really surprised as I saw that "Mjmueller" visited my server today! Hope that he was really himself and not a fooling guy!
I (Grave Digger) wrote a bit with him! Seems to be a nice man! So I'd like to thank for visiting my server! I don't meet VIPs so often!

Well, if someone would be interessted, visit my homepage: lmsgc.de!

Yours,
Kleini / Grave Digger

I hope my english is well enough to understand! (I am from germany)
Back to top Go down
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 4:41

Agreed. Endurance Series is probably the best mod I've ever played for rFactor. In fact, if asked what I thought was the best mod for any game, I'd be torn between this and Natural Selection.

And Kleini, if I get a chance, and you guys can stand to have someone who doesn't speak German around, I may swing by your server. :) Hell, even if we don't speak, and just drive together, that could be fun. What tracks do you run?
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 4:44

Kleini wrote:

I was really surprised as I saw that "Mjmueller" visited my server today! Hope that he was really himself and not a fooling guy!
Did he crash a lot?
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 15:51

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Kleini wrote:

Did he crash a lot?

Weren't a lot of crashes but he was a bit slow against my times and my times aren't real hot laps!

I saw a "Theo Badry" (think that was the name) who is about 1-2 secs faster on every track I met him! I think that name even was anybody of Enduracers?

===== ===== =====

@lemming77
We are using the 4 virtua lm tracks!
  • Le Mans 77/85
  • Mid Ohio
  • Fuji
  • Rouen les Essarts

We are always happy when people visit our server for having fun together!
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 16:57

Theo Badry is a beta tester of the mod, he is member of the Gentlemen Racers :lol4:

and he is very faster :pilote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 18:05

Kleini wrote:
@lemming77
  • Le Mans 77/85
  • Mid Ohio
  • Fuji
  • Rouen les Essarts

I don't know those tracks so well, so I'm going to go and learn them, then I'll see you there! :)
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 18:47

lemming77 wrote:
Kleini wrote:
@lemming77
  • Le Mans 77/85
  • Mid Ohio
  • Fuji
  • Rouen les Essarts

I don't know those tracks so well, so I'm going to go and learn them, then I'll see you there! :)

Virtua LM - Forums <- klick it
Watch the announcements - there are the tracks!

I think that these are really good tracks!

===== ===== =====

Theo Badry a Tester? Real competitious to race against him! But is very nice to see what is possible with this cars!
Very good driver!
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 18:56

vevex wrote:
Theo Badry is a beta tester of the mod, he is member of the Gentlemen Racers :lol4:

He is driver of the Frenchy Fox Racing and drive on the Gentlemen-Racers league, and he is no very fast ;)
He his very regular in its lap time (that's for me more important :) )
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 22:00

MaD_King wrote:
vevex wrote:

He is driver of the Frenchy Fox Racing and drive on the Gentlemen-Racers league, and he is no very fast ;)
He his very regular in its lap time (that's for me more important :) )

For me he is fast - but you are right! It is more important having constant times on many laps! Called Endurance Series a real race is more than 20 minutes "just for fun racing"!
Back to top Go down
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 22:36

Kleini, I came by your server earlier tonight, and had a great time driving! Finished first in my class on Fuji! :D Although I was the only car in my class...

I'm gonna go back on once the race ends and it opens again.
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySat 1 Jan - 23:10

lemming77 wrote:
Kleini, I came by your server earlier tonight, and had a great time driving! Finished first in my class on Fuji! :D Although I was the only car in my class...

I'm gonna go back on once the race ends and it opens again.

It is nice to read that you had a nice time at my server!

They often vote for driving that track again because some of my friends are on training for an 1000km-Event which will be in February at nice.team-racingligue.eu!

It is really bad that they only have german content on their page and no translator. The advertising is also on my page but all links to nice.team. So it keeps german. I would invite everyone who likes to join but as I said it is only german languaged... May be some admins of there can give answers in english but I am not sure about that!
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 0:01

Im on your server now, all alone :(
Back to top Go down
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 0:28

Sorry :( I'd come play, but my brain's just stopped working completely. I'm spinning off on every bend. I may come back to spectate later though if a race kicks off.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 0:56

Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! Forever+alone+face
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 1:14

Well, it's a bad time...
Earlier at the evening there were more drivers!

I saw, that you were on the server because me and a friend were working on a little application which is sending that "Welcome-text" on whisper to anyone who is joining the server!
We used that auto-chat-message but it was annoying me because all 30 minutes came the text in the chat... No matter if training, qualy, warm-up or race... Our application only will give its message when anybody joins the server and only the joining guy gets the message! So it don't get on the nerves of the guys doing their laps!
My friend is scripting that and we have to think about features which could be usefully at messages.

We have own visions about a good public server and we are working to realize them.

For future it is planned to show hotlaps at our page but we won't use the app which is avaliable at rfactorcentral. We will create our own application and extension for our joomla-homepage!

Our Serverviewers for joomla are also work of my friend! (at the top of http://lmsgc.de)

We are trying to bring best work on our server for the best avaliable mod on rFactor!

That are some of the reasons why we aren't racing all of our free time. Some time is for work and some time is for having fun on the server!
Back to top Go down
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 1:16

Awesome stuff, nice one man. I guess when you're storing hot laps, you can show lap records for each track when the game starts too and who holds them?
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 1:25

lemming77 wrote:
Awesome stuff, nice one man. I guess when you're storing hot laps, you can show lap records for each track when the game starts too and who holds them?

Well, it is planned to be so! Maybe our messaging tool could also post the fastest lap ever track by track...
We are thinking about creating own chat-commands like !hotlap or something else. If command is sent in the chat our tool could give message back that it is 1:24:009 for the running track...
You need to spend a lot of time for realizing such ideas but we are on work!

The server will tell when we are ready with new stuff!
Back to top Go down
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptySun 2 Jan - 1:26

Awesome, looking forward to it. :)
Back to top Go down
Kleini
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:17

Work is in progress...

at http://test.al-kle.de you can have a look at our Joomla - server viewers...

the aren't finished yet, so we didn't publish them on http://lmsgc.de

A nice little feature is the "driver list" which can be opened at click on "Serverinformationen" on the viewer-module - it shows up all drivers that are racing at the moment with their fastest lap times...

Hot laps are planned for future - now we have to make all pics from the cars and a better layout...

so far so good...

Last edited by Kleini on Fri 25 Feb - 23:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lemming77
Visiteur
lemming77

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptyFri 25 Feb - 23:19

Wow, and with pictures of the cars and everything. That's excellent, nice one! :D
Back to top Go down
StevePMo
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! EmptyMon 21 Mar - 2:50

I also want to thank the team for this mod. Even if the physics sucked ( which they definitely do NOT ) the mod is worth driving just for the awesome sounds !! I just did a race against the AI (GT1 and GT2 ) at Laguna Seca. what a blast !! And I think watching the replay was almost as fun as the race itself.

Congrats on a FANTASTIC piece of modding art !! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!   Thankyou for your awesome and generous work! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thankyou for your awesome and generous work!
Page 1 of 1