Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Posdnuos
Visiteur

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question Empty
PostSubject: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 9:30

Hello

First off thanks for this incredible mod! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I'm new to the forum and I had a question regarding the cockpit view in the DBR9. I've scoured the web and can't seem to find any info on this, so here goes....

It seems I can't see the nose at all in cockpit view. Is this normal or is this a problem only I have? I realize it probably can't be seen in reality as its very sloped, but it seems a bit odd. It's as if the distance when crashing into a wall for example is right up to the windscreen?

Thanks in advance for any help

P.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 14:03

i understand what you mean, very strange i thought, same with the c6r youj can't see the bonnet, you can adust the seat position, make it higher and closer to the wheel ect. :look:
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 16:58

funny but in mine I can see the C6R bonnet just fine,
It only appears to absent in the DBR9 for me....
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 16:59

yeah, but you can just rise the camera a little not much. it would be nice if we didn't sit so far back and low. i thought its higher and closer, like in the porsche 997 rsr in car videos wich iv seen on youtube.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 17:30

In these cars the driver sits as low as possible, eye level just above the top of the steering wheel, and every driver i have spoken to says you can't see the bonnet when sat in the car.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 17:32

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
In these cars the driver sits as low as possible, eye level just above the top of the steering wheel, and every driver i have spoken to says you can't see the bonnet when sat in the car.

in that case.

fair play..........
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question EmptyThu 29 Apr - 18:03

@Oreca LC75 Thanks!
@NightSt@lk3r Thanks very much, I now know why you can't see the bonnet. I could only compare it to the "other mod" out there....in any case Enduracers DBR9 is the best in my opinion!
Spectacular work! :bravo:

Cheers!
P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question   Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Cockpit Nose DBR9 Question
Page 1 of 1