Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dream cars list

Go down 
+37
Icem4n
emtae
Flaux
klo-che
Oreca LC75
DutchGuy
DeDios
AGERAFan
lms
Alonso97
big_mouse
Raikkonenfan
deBorgo83
dumberdog
S Eefting
nandorhenius
MaD_King
Steve McQ
PG Wootown
corsa
Arctic37
Usher
Mitchi
SimonC979
C.Schelfthout
badbob137
urosl
rmac923
FJM
OGHomie
mastpalermo
Ar Br
Blinq34
NightSt@lk3r
Blinq 33
smp132002
Pro-Stock
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Dream cars list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jul - 23:35

klo-che wrote:
Stay on topic please.

Don't mean to be rude Klo-che, its not your thread.........................But you do have a point. the thing is that nobody was posting or imfo being given, and this forum was starting it get boring, but still...........................Klo-che whats your dream car list?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jul - 23:40

I'm the moderator so i manage all the threads and make them be respected. Final point and no need to answer to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jul - 23:42

klo-che wrote:
I'm the moderator so i manage all the threads and make them be respected. Final point and no need to answer to that.

why? come on we are all very intreeged to know??

how about you nightstalker? any car's you want to see in this mod?
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 21:42

On sounds:
Sometimes youtube or vimeo videos are good enough. Usually the problem is with recording quality. I tried to make an update for Endurance Series Aston and Vette. Aston's onboard sound are perfect apart from the backfires/tc, but I don't like the corvette's. The external sounds are of high quality as usually the case with Enduracers by both Aston and the C6.R lack presence and 'liveliness' a bit.

I think I've done well enough with the external sounds (using a mix of fan videos, Le Mans 2002 sound collection CD, and a bit of ES 1.2 original samples).

But I find it impossible to create Corvette onboard engine sounds for rF without access to the car and some pro recording hardware. The problem is that all microphones used by TV or by the teams for their footage can't deal with the sheer LOUDNESS of that beast. As a result you get a lot of 'overdrive' i.e. clipping noise. :mur: I spent MANY DAYS trying, but the results were crap.
(if you think you're lucky to have a very good quality C6.R onboard video let me know!!!)

As for the loudness problem mentioned many times by some forum members, you have to realize that Enduracers can easily make the external sounds louder, but you won't hear your own car while driving! That would be unrealistic. In real life all you hear is your own car and the car right in front when your nose is right up its exhaust pipes. In rF as it is you can barely hear your own car when standing on the starting grid with other cars revving their engines.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 21:51

may I have a link for your Improoved aston sounds?? I totaly agree with you, they don't seem to be aggressive enough. they just don't, too quite and just don't seem to scream like they do. they are very good sounds there is no doubt about that but just a few added scream factor then they would be bang on the money, the higher revs need to be abit more high piched. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 22:01

Oreca LC75 wrote:
may I have a link for your Improoved aston sounds?? I totaly agree with you, they don't seem to be aggressive enough. they just don't, too quite and just don't seem to scream like they do. they are very good sounds there is no doubt about that but just a few added scream factor then they would be bang on the money, the higher revs need to be abit more high piched. :lol4:
Sorry, not yet. I'm still working on them. I plan to upgrade the whole mod and release after SP1. Put my nickname into youtube search, you'll find a preview.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 22:18

Pandamasque wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
Sorry, not yet. I'm still working on them. I plan to upgrade the whole mod and release after SP1. Put my nickname into youtube search, you'll find a preview.

who's skins are they?? chriscreative's?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 22:43

Pandamasque wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:

Just to remind you : http://www.enduracers.com/readme/readme/EnduranceSeriesv2/es_readme_credits.html

Unless you ask for an authorisation, It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the
mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified
. By installing the mod you agreed to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 4:39

@ klo-che. Of course. I started doing this for myself as I'm a bit of a sound freak, if I get to release it I'll ask you first.
Actually I tried to get the Corvette sounds right long before even the ES 1.0 was released.
Oreca LC75 wrote:
who's skins are they?? chriscreative's?
That's FIA GT1 WC skin pack by Alex Koda.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:01

And for those who still ignore it, 2010 FIA World GT1 skins won't be included in the mod because the cars suffered major aerodynamical changes which suppose another big job in 3D etc... This is not a priority at all, furthermore after the poor demonstration of these cars at Le Mans. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:21

Regarding a "bug" on physics, MANY times i see discussions about my preferite category, GT2. Well, i drove 95% time the 997 RSR, i did many laps with this car. I'm not so fast yes but..i work hard on setup. And, MOST IMPORTANT thing, i do blip every time i change gears during braking.
I see lot of videos in youtube where i don't listen this thing, and this is the most important reason imho for this problem.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:28

Steve McQ wrote:
And for those who still ignore it, 2010 FIA World GT1 skins won't be included in the mod because the cars suffered major aerodynamical changes which suppose another big job in 3D etc... This is not a priority at all, furthermore after the poor demonstration of these cars at Le Mans. :lol4:

the FIA GT1 world championship is fantastic, i don't see what is wrong with that series, yes it a big job and I know that you guys won't make them, but still no need to say its rubish, look at what happond at silverstone and the first round, so much action. Pual Riccard was abit of a let down to be honest, but Bruno again, alot of action.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:41

Iv just been looking through some of my old photos of the FIA gt championship, and this mod iv sudenly decided needs is the Lamborghini Merceilago R-GT, there are so many of that car but now it will be nolonger the same, just 2006 i think there was 4 lambos?? and in 2008 there was one, the reiter Enginiering car.

I miss that sound so much, for that car if you get round to it, HAS TO BE LOUD! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, THAT WAS IT THE MOST LOUDEST CAR IN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP AND LE MANS!, YOU CAN HEAR IT OVER ALL THE OTHER CARS! FACT. :chef: :chef: :pilote: :siffler: :siffler:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 13:31

One lap with Vanina on Lola Aston Martin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqjHYLdhaRA
HD quality, enjoy :lol4:
Engine sounds rly different compared to DBR9's V12.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 16:49

DeDios wrote:

it sounds more like a Lambo r-gt than a Aston, well it can only be a good thing. think of it as a Lamborghini lmp1 car lol
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 16:52

DeDios wrote:
The engine sound is not that much different in reality. The onboard sound is somewhat different due to different basic layout/exhaust packaging. Then if you find other onboards from works DBR1-2 you'll hear that it's a bit different from this one. That must be because of the sound recording hardware.

DBR1-2 actually does sound nicer than the DBR9 or Lola B08-Aston. A bit vintage somehow.
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 17:22

Yet we all know that nothing compares to the sound of the Corvette. :lol4:
Having been to LMS Silverstone '08 and '09, heard the Lamborghini, Aston, Porsche, Ferrari, Spyker, and Saleen engine sounds, I have to say that none sound as great as the Corvette.

An example of what I mean, although the camera's microphone clearly cannot cope with the sound. Here is another example, sounds great at low revs.

This is a good example of the Peugeot's sound, pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 17:24

SimonC979 wrote:
Yet we all know that nothing compares to the sound of the Corvette. :lol4:
Having been to LMS Silverstone '08 and '09, heard the Lamborghini, Aston, Porsche, Ferrari, Spyker, and Saleen engine sounds, I have to say that none sound as great as the Corvette.

An example of what I mean, although the camera's microphone clearly cannot cope with the sound. Here is another example, sounds great at low revs.

This is a good example of the Peugeot's sound, pretty impressive.

the corvette, you mad, why dose everybody have to follow the herd, ooooo the corvette is a beast, noway hosay.............im sorry, ur just wrong, the Lamborghini is so much better, but nothing can beat the Pescarolo Judd in 2009. nothing can beat that, that has a proper le mans back ground sound, when you hear that, you hear le mans. :lol4: :lol4:
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 17:33

I'm not wrong, or right either. It's a matter of opinion. I also don't see what you mean with your 'following the herd' remark, as most of the people I've talked to prefer things like the Aston, the Maserati or the Lamborghini. I'm not saying that the Lamborghini sounds poor, just that I prefer the Corvette.

And if the Lambo is so much better, care to explain why the Corvette's won for the last 2 years, and came 2nd the year before? :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 17:37

SimonC979 wrote:
I'm not wrong, or right either. It's a matter of opinion. I also don't see what you mean with your 'following the herd' remark, as most of the people I've talked to prefer things like the Aston, the Maserati or the Lamborghini. I'm not saying that the Lamborghini sounds poor, just that I prefer the Corvette.

And if the Lambo is so much better, care to explain why the Corvette's won for the last 2 years, and came 2nd the year before? :lol4:

becuase its better in terms of perfomance, but come on, the lambo is only for addreline rush, gives everybody a thrill and the sence of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ptdr: :ptdr:

As you say, its only a matter of opinion, nothing else, the Pescarolo is a must be to go into this mod, it has to be in it, the corvette is a very nice car, not my personaly fav but i would have it in my dream list if it wasn't in the v1.0 lol
Back to top Go down
smp132002
Visiteur
smp132002

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Jul - 22:39

Yes I partly agree with Oreca ,I can't believe there is no pescarolo LMP1 that team deserves a place within this mod ......plus Lamborghini Murialago GT1 and BMW M3 GT2. :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Blinq 33
Visiteur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul - 21:12

If you want to see footage where you can clearly checkout the different roars of all Le Mans cars,take look and listen at this.You should turn up the volume of your speakers btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTt5n3h-LNo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul - 22:03

Blinq 33 wrote:
If you want to see footage where you can clearly checkout the different roars of all Le Mans cars,take look and listen at this.You should turn up the volume of your speakers btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTt5n3h-LNo&feature=related

no no no, this is miles better, le mans series 2009, you can hear the pescarolo realy clear in this video, amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozeuEVkh8wo
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul - 22:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gc5PcWQPo

thread can be closed now :we:
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul - 22:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S53ytpplw-w

GT2 sounds a little different it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream cars list
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next