Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

racersleague LeMans Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Nowack
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-20

racersleague LeMans Series Empty
PostSubject: racersleague LeMans Series   racersleague LeMans Series EmptyTue 20 Jul - 14:19

Hallo enduracers,

we used your Mod in the racersleague.com for a complete Season of we called racersleague LeMans Series - shortly RLMS. It was a fantastic Season with this Mod, more than 70 Drivers used them an all are happy about the work of your team.

In September 2010 we want to start the new Season. It would be nice to start the season with the SP1 of your Mod, but nobody knows the release. I know that you wouldn´t tell me the release Date. I hope you can tell me leastwise if September is too early for the new season?

Best regards,
Lars Nowack
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

racersleague LeMans Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: racersleague LeMans Series   racersleague LeMans Series EmptyTue 20 Jul - 15:25

Who knows...i don't like to give not sure information, so it's difficult to answer your question yet. I just advice you to check news about the development here on our website and you will see if it can be ok for september. Today, i don't know, honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com

racersleague LeMans Series
Page 1 of 1