HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
klo-che
Admin

Number of posts : 7647
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Thu 18 Mar - 17:42

MaD_King wrote:
house382 wrote:
soon
lol

Some public information, just to be clear for everybody and shut up the rumors :

- Do not ask release date, you will never get answered. You can freely ask for developement news, that is ok, but not for release dates.

- No we are not very close to release in few days, the progress is exellent but we've still lot of work and finetuning to do on the mod, the SP1 is quite a huge step forward on several domains (graphics, physics,...) and we want to make it well.

- No we've never been contacted by Ferrari in order to remove any ferrari's from our mod.

Hope that closes the discussions. We hope to release some news and screenshots very soon.

http://www.enduracers.com Online
Valbuena72
Visiteur

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Thu 18 Mar - 18:00

klo-che wrote:
MaD_King wrote:
house382 wrote:
soon
lol

Hope that closes the discussions. We hope to release some news and screenshots very soon.
Cooll :love:

Thank's
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Thu 18 Mar - 18:38

thanks Marc.
Can't wait to drive F430 GT2; this year sadly will be the last year for this marvellous race car, "storical enemy" of RSR. Next year will be the new 458 ( i read something about in an interview with Giuseppe Risi, chairman of Risi Competizione). So i'd like to revive all fights within these two cars.
Please take your time, and do all you need; imho can be the best rFactor mod, and..i hope to see develop in rF2 too.

OT: have you read news regarding a possible 2011 Porsche LMP1 with kers? i don't like too much this technology, anyway will be a great car, i hope to see some great fights with diesel cars.

Thanks for all :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Fri 19 Mar - 15:01

DeDios wrote:
thanks Marc.
Can't wait to drive F430 GT2; this year sadly will be the last year for this marvellous race car, "storical enemy" of RSR. Next year will be the new 458 ( i read something about in an interview with Giuseppe Risi, chairman of Risi Competizione). So i'd like to revive all fights within these two cars.
Please take your time, and do all you need; imho can be the best rFactor mod, and..i hope to see develop in rF2 too.

OT: have you read news regarding a possible 2011 Porsche LMP1 with kers? i don't like too much this technology, anyway will be a great car, i hope to see some great fights with diesel cars.

Thanks for all :lol4:

A 458 you say, very intresting, il look that up, that is a car to keep an eye on. :look: Can't wait for the update Mark, and im happy to hear that development is coming along well thumbs up as allways. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Fri 19 Mar - 22:47

Hi. Just like everyone on here I'm eagerly awaiting SP1, while enjoying the 1.2 :)
klo-che wrote:
...the SP1 is quite a huge step forward on several domains (graphics, physics,...) and we want to make it well.
Are you talking about the new SP1 cars or about improving the currently available cars as well? It would be nice to polish a few things like the DBR9 smoothing issues on the bumper sides and around the fuel filler cap.
Also there's something that nobody seem to have mentioned yet - the way the paint looks on cars. It's virtually impossible to make a silver livery that doesn't look like grey concrete in DX9, while in DX8 even white paint looks like silver. It would be nice if you try different reflections (not car_cube.dds but the GMT properties).
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 10:09

Hi folks,

take all the time you need for sp1, thanks for the great work and one of the best mods available for rF. It would be great if you could rename the class / car names for SP1 so it's easier to find their lap times over at rFactor rank, maybe something along the lines of

EnduRacers SP1 - GT1 Corvette C6R
EnduRacers SP1 - GT2 Ferrari F430
EnduRacers SP1 - P1 Peugeot 908

and so on. Right now, all the lap records end up in generic gt1/2 p1/p2 classes . Thanks again for all your efforts and looking forward to SP1 (when it's ready ;-)),

Uwe

:bravo:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 11:26

i'm totally agree with you :lol4:

OT nice 12H edition yesterday. Nice fights in almost all classes (except LMP1, Peugeots are too much fasters).
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 11:30

Surely a better idea would be

ESGT1 Corvette C6R
ESGT2 Ferrari F430
ESP1 Peugeot 908

Otherwise it gets too cluttered, not saying this will happen though.
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 11:42

I don't mind whatever guys you come up with as long as you "unclutter" the current class designation. The mod is so good it deserves better representation on rF Rank ;-)

Uwe
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 11:48

why do you want that? Hardly anybody looks on that anyway, iv never heard of the site before. :look:
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 11:59

Ah ok, that surely explains 1,300 drivers we have on there :bravo:

Just because you haven't heard of the site yet doesn't mean that others would not be interested, we use it all the time to compare lap times within leagues and so on, so it'd be great if SP1 would become more rF Rank friendly.

Maybe you *have* heard of GPLRank which started it all off back in the grand prix legends days 10 years or so ago.

All the best, Uwe
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 12:02

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Surely a better idea would be

ESGT1 Corvette C6R
ESGT2 Ferrari F430
ESP1 Peugeot 908

Otherwise it gets too cluttered, not saying this will happen though.
yes, would be better. Actually on rFrank you can upload, for example, your gt2 times under "GT2" category (common as other mods with same category name).
Would be for sure a nice addition for all guys (like me) who use rF rank site. You can find some "funny" laptimes, but..in most of time you can see if you're working well on setup, and what timelap can be reached.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 12:41

hoover wrote:
Ah ok, that surely explains 1,300 drivers we have on there :bravo:

Just because you haven't heard of the site yet doesn't mean that others would not be interested, we use it all the time to compare lap times within leagues and so on, so it'd be great if SP1 would become more rF Rank friendly.

Maybe you *have* heard of GPLRank which started it all off back in the grand prix legends days 10 years or so ago.

All the best, Uwe

ok ok, cool it, news soon, just chill ok. :look2:
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 15:58

oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to push anything home. Looking forward to the news you mention!

All the best, Uwe
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 16:22

hoover wrote:
oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to push anything home. Looking forward to the news you mention!

All the best, Uwe

im not part of the crew, but judging from Marc's previous posts, he say news soon. so i can only gess, some time soon there is going to be some sort of news. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 16:23

Could it be in time for the first race of the season at Paul Ricard, me wonders??? ;-)

All the best, Uwe
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin

Number of posts : 7647
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 16:55

Enduracers unveil the Saleen S7R, more informations here:

http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_5.html
http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_5_FR.html

Screens:

Last edited by klo-che on Thu 22 Jul - 16:42; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com Online
C.Schelfthout
Visiteur

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 17:43

that's very cool :bravo:
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 17:44

nice!!!! Thanks for the update folks, can't wait to race these beauties... Uwe
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 18:07

thanks really much!! :bravo: looks great! and thanks for the Porsche update :lol4: keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 18:31

DeDios wrote:
thanks really much!! :bravo: looks great! and thanks for the Porsche update :lol4: keep up the good work!

you said it, emence detail, thanks for the update Marc thumbs up. i can't wait to drive the Porsche rs spyder real nice. oh wich track is that by the way? i wud like to test it ou, i know sebring and that little track thats with the megan trouphy trackpack. whats the middle two called?
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 21 Mar - 20:46

:bravo: :bravo: super beau :love:

Fallait bien calmer son petit bout de monde :hum:
P.s Klo-che puis-je savoir ta configuration pc ? merci
Back to top Go down
big_mouse
Visiteur

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Mon 22 Mar - 1:53

Thank you for those caps klo che. Much appreciated.

Those Saleen's look great.

...I am praying the Peugeot 908 is next.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Thu 25 Mar - 14:23

big_mouse wrote:
Thank you for those caps klo che. Much appreciated.

Those Saleen's look great.

...I am praying the Peugeot 908 is next.

for me its the Audi R10, the Kolles mostly, but it wud be intresting how you peeps made the F430, every other modder seem to make them too high and they look shoddy, but im sure you guys will do a great job. As they say in my league, if a race is worth doing, its worth doing it properly. :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
mjmueller
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Thu 25 Mar - 17:07

The 908 & Audi are just stunning so far. You guys will not be dissapointed!!
Back to top Go down
http://mjracing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Today at 14:38

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next