Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
smp132002
Visiteur
smp132002

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Jun - 21:51

I think to call this a mod is not doing it justice if it were boxed marketed and sold I would buy :ptdr:

:mur: it will be released when ready or it will end up like any normal mod :mur:

:arf: Just well in the mood after today, I always want to drive after watching a race :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Jun - 22:09

smp132002 wrote:
I think to call this a mod is not doing it justice if it were boxed marketed and sold I would buy :ptdr:

:mur: it will be released when ready or it will end up like any normal mod :mur:

:arf: Just well in the mood after today, I always want to drive after watching a race :lol4:

YES YES, thats how i feel right now lol, im in the mood for DRIVING A LONG DISTANCE. lol, its this waiting wich is killing me lol, and i would buy it. :help:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Jun - 22:29

Drive a long distance in the Porsche 997 RSR, it will never break :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Jun - 22:31

NightSt@lk3r wrote:

Klo-che said to stay on topic, and it was his LAST WARNING!

and you eblong to Enduracers, so if i was klo-che i would send you to sit on the norty step. or stand in the corner. :ptdr: :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Jun - 22:42

Oreca LC75 wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:

and you eblong to Enduracers, so if i was klo-che i would send you to sit on the norty step. or stand in the corner. :ptdr: :ptdr:
I was talking about the 09/10 spec RSR in SP1 silly :chaise:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptySun 13 Jun - 22:43

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:

I was talking about the 09/10 spec RSR in SP1 silly :chaise:

oh c'mon, lol :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 0:49

Hey, I have a question, your doing skins for the 908 wich were in 2010, will you guys do the same for the other cars? there is only one for the Porsche RS spyder and 3 for the Acura, and 2 for the Audi r10, I admit there is abit more to do. but i am more than prepared to wait alot longer for the sp1, if it includes all skins from 2010 as well, and not just the Peugeot. :hein: :look: :salut:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 8:34

It's not decided, 2010 Peugeot skin were just for personnal pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 8:56

Personally (just my opinion) i prefer to see 2006-2007-2008-2009 full grid before to start 2010 season (and there's a lot of work).I really like to do offline races and championship and (hoping for a better AI for rF2) i'd like to see full grid for seasons involved in this mod :)
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:00

Honestly 2010 skins will be included only if all other skins are done before the end of SP1 developement. Otherwise they will be included in upcoming packs.

What do you mean by full grid ? If you are talking in terms of models, don't count on it we dont work on seasons now but on 3d models packs. Creating a full grid of LMS for exemple would required 20-25 different 3D models, witch would required 5 years of work or more, and some models would not interest people, so we prefer concentrating on the more liked cars.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:05

:lol4:
Like you posted before, some 2010 cars have different physics compared to other seasons, so you need to change all physics files if you want to insert this season too. Yes, would be nice for sure but, personally i prefer to see other season (2006-2007-2008-2009) cars for to do..in future, when will be done, races using full grid. Would be a dream, and thanks to you can be finally true.

EDIT: lol, ok..i was understood bad. Sadly news of course, but..it's ok, np :lol4:

For me there aren't models who don't interest people, each car have different handling and beauty. For me, don't exist a ugly or boring cars.
It's clear, i absolutely don't want to judge your decision, it's just my opinion :P
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:14

DeDios wrote:
:lol4:
Like you posted before, some 2010 cars have different physics compared to other seasons, so you need to change all physics files if you want to insert this season too. Yes, would be nice for sure but, personally i prefer to see other season (2006-2007-2008-2009) cars for to do..in future, when will be done, races using full grid. Would be a dream, and thanks to you can be finally true.

EDIT: lol, ok..i was understood bad. Sadly news of course, but..it's ok, np :lol4:

For me there aren't models who don't interest people, each car have different handling and beauty. For me, don't exist a ugly or boring cars.

This is a pretty utopic view even if easily understandble for an endurance fan, as we are not a big company. We are taking 1 years to produce 6 cars only, so we have to concentrate on the cars we like the more, you like the more, so the most "important" cars. That is why we stopped to work only on all ALMS 2006, otherwise the v1 would never have been released.

And it needs to be a pleasure, i don't see myself working on a car i don't like.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:22

Marc i respect your opinion, of course :lol4: i'm here just for discussing :)
Yes, regarding my idea, your mod is looong to see finish, is incredible big. I'm NOT a child/n00b who want to see maximum number of cars, i like quality and detail (and i hope you understood it reading my critics on your models). As big endurance races fan, my dream is to revive past races playing against all cars involved in that season, that's all. Probably you prefer to do online races, so full grid is not important; personally i prefer to play offline races, and actually i need to select lot of seasons to fill grid.
Two different opinions, that's all :) Anyway i'm REALLY happy to play your mod, i really like it! :lol4: so..keep up the good work, and good luck for your project!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:26

I don't necessary prefer online races, and this is not what makes me take decisions in fact. I'm only thinking with technical and realistic ways. Re-creating full grid would required for us a crew of 30 or more people as skilled and experienced as current team. And this does not exist, so we've to make choices. It's only a matter of possibilities.

There is what we want, and what we can. We're not one of thoose teams start millions of project and never finish anyone just cause in fact they were not able to.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 9:48

klo-che wrote:

There is what we want, and what we can. We're not one of thoose teams start millions of project and never finish anyone just cause in fact they were not able to.
Yes, i'm totally agree with you, and..i really like your decision regarding releases (SPs or single cars). Repeat, i really like your mod and i'm curious too see next releases :lol4: dunno if you have plan to finish mod, i hope not! (i mean to continue develop cars in future). :pilote:

OT when i'll have a bit of freetime, i'd like to help you with skins :lol4: but for now..i'm just too busy with university (i'm studying engineering too)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 10:16

Fair enough Klo-che, I can understand that its alot of work for you guys, i must agree with what others would like, it would be a dream to have a full Le Mans Series 2009/2008 season, becuase havin been there to watch them for real, then coming home to drive the cars myself would just be incredable for me as a Endurance racing fan.

:pilote: :pilote: :pilote: Keep up the good work. :salut:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 21:17

klo-che wrote:
I don't necessary prefer online races, and this is not what makes me take decisions in fact. I'm only thinking with technical and realistic ways. Re-creating full grid would required for us a crew of 30 or more people as skilled and experienced as current team. And this does not exist, so we've to make choices. It's only a matter of possibilities.

I think it's pointless to try and fully recreate 2006-2008 seasons, unless you have an army of developers knocking on your door volunteering to help with the mod.
I know this mod started as ALMS 2006 and then there were some problems that delayed it. As a result many of the cars in the Endurance Series 1.2 mod are pretty much forgotten in the real world. (I tried to find a video of the Courage-Mazda many times - no such lock).
In my view it's best to concentrate on the cars that are 1). most prominent in sportscar racing today 2). have the longevity and potential to be prominent in future.
For example I can imagine Le Mans without the WR-Zytek prototype (although I have huge respect for that team), but I can't imagine Le Mans without a current version of Porsche 911.

PS: will the low-DF aero kit of 908 be included in the SP1? It has been used at Le Mans 2009 (except the Pescarolo car), Paul Ricard 8h, Spa1000km and Le Mans 2010.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun - 21:36

yeah, thats what i think. Iv found one video, but was posted 4years ago, and it wasn't much qualitie, lol. I think, if you peeps were to narror it down to the major cars. for example, Ginetta-Zytek 09s,08s07s. becuase they are the most used cars in the Endurace sector of motorsport.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Jun - 23:01

Yes, there will be the low drag version used at LM 2009.

To Pandamasque: you are talking about the Courage Mazda run by the BK Motorsport. But saying that it was not important is absolutely wrong, because in Courage-Mazda you have Courage. And the C65 Courage was THE car of the 2005-2006 LM P2 class, with many different engines (AER, Mazda, Mecachrome etc...). Working on the others, it was a nonsense to forget the Mazda powered one.
Then, you're talking about the 997, that's good, the car is in the Basic Pack and in the SP1 ! And for the cars of the future: they actually do not exist yet in the reality....
To finish with, we work on the cars that we like, often it's quite famous cars, but it could also be others like the WR or the Lavaggi :)

To Oreca: There is no Zytek 08S :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Jun - 23:12

ok ok. lol, well you got the idea. :ptdr: :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Jun - 23:39

OK Courage-Mazda probably wasn't the best example because you can use almost the same 3D model for a variety of engines. I just mentioned it off the top of my head cause it's a curious car and I looked it up on the web a number of times and found very little about it. Anyways, I think you got my point.

As for the cars of the future, I meant rather making cars like the GT2 Corvette and BMW M3 rather than the Ferrari F550 (although I personally love that car). It's clear now that there will be no GT1 endurance racing in 2011. Some cars on the tracks today are cars of the future, while some others will last only by the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyWed 16 Jun - 23:42

You're write on the GT2 cars. I was focused on the LMPs :D
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyThu 17 Jun - 11:45

Probably Marc will kill me :lol: but..."can be" an idea for next SPs/car do a sort of poll, for to give all possibility to write own opinion about cars and for to decide what people would like to drive.
Just an idea. You can choice some cars for poll and..give possibility to vote.

OT personally i like F550, Maserati MC12, Murcielago R-GT, M3 GTR E46/E92, Ford GT.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyThu 17 Jun - 11:46

I can confirm : Marc will kill you :mdr:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 EmptyThu 17 Jun - 11:47

hahahahaha :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next