HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandamasque
Visiteur


Number of posts : 289
Age : 32
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Fri 15 Oct - 22:08

LOL, I hope you're not doing the testing while this drunk :D

Also thanks for the new ES section of the site with all the car details!

http://www.enduracers.com/images/endu/gt2_997RSR/13.jpg - Porsche badge (oops! again!)
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin


Number of posts : 7647
Age : 32
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 1:45

Oreca LC75 wrote:
Nice video very well made, BUT, whats going on with the sounds??? where the sounds? you can't hear the cars???? isn't that what the public wants to hear???? TURN DOWN THAT AMAZING MUSIC (IM A PENDULUM FAN) lol and turn up the car sounds, we only heared the Porsche and the 908, nothing else, thats so fustraighting, but, lets not let that get to us, VERY VERY nice work, i just cannot wait to hear these machines. ;) :bravo:

If you get sounds and physics showed too then no interest to release the mod ! And no surprise. So no sounds.

_________________
EnduRacers - Team Coordinator
EnduRacers - Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
bozuzu
Visiteur


Number of posts : 17
Localisation : Grosseto - Italy
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 3:29

ok guys....now i'm really wet....
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur


Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 8:08

very nice update on the site, nice to see how the cars evolved over the seasons.

Also, about the begginning of the trailer: no fia gt spec ferrari in sp1? why?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin


Number of posts : 7647
Age : 32
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 11:43

lms wrote:
very nice update on the site, nice to see how the cars evolved over the seasons.

Also, about the begginning of the trailer: no fia gt spec ferrari in sp1? why?

A small mistake. Even the car skin showed in the video is from FIA GT.

_________________
EnduRacers - Team Coordinator
EnduRacers - Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
lms
Visiteur


Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 11:47

klo-che wrote:


A small mistake. Even the car skin showed in the video is from FIA GT.

awesome :)
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur


Number of posts : 26
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 12:14

That was a really great video. Absolutely brilliant, one question though, i saw in the video that the peugeot 908 doing maximum speed at 306 at 2:33. Will this mean that if we were to race on le mans, the ai in the peugeot wouldl limited to 306 kmh?

Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test


Number of posts : 3050
Age : 43
Localisation : Toulouse (31) FRANCE
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 12:17

N4NA wrote:
That was a really great video. Absolutely brilliant, one question though, i saw in the video that the peugeot 908 doing maximum speed at 306 at 2:33. Will this mean that if we were to race on le mans, the ai in the peugeot wouldl limited to 306 kmh?

No, it's some extract in the video, not representative speeds. The peugeot on some track is about 340 Km/h in the mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
N4NA
Visiteur


Number of posts : 26
Age : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 12:52

ok thanks, cant wait to drive them
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur


Number of posts : 412
Age : 31
Localisation : Lecco, Italy
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 15:38

Thanks for the video :D looks fantastic! well done guys.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur


Number of posts : 289
Age : 32
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 15:40

On this page i noticed that some clickable images are mixed up. The big pictures don't match the small preview thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur


Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 17:42

Very nice video, i can't wait to see the R10! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur


Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 19:24

Raikkonenfan wrote:
Very nice video, i can't wait to see the R10! Congrats!


its in the video??????????? :lol:

also some cool pictures of it as well. :lol:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur


Number of posts : 412
Age : 31
Localisation : Lecco, Italy
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 19:24

Pandamasque wrote:
On this page i noticed that some clickable images are mixed up. The big pictures don't match the small preview thumbs.
yes, same here :lol4:

EDIT sorry, i understood an another problem, like here
http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_6.html
i don't see images. Probably because model is changed.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin


Number of posts : 7647
Age : 32
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 19:38

DeDios wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:
On this page i noticed that some clickable images are mixed up. The big pictures don't match the small preview thumbs.
yes, same here :lol4:

EDIT sorry, i understood an another problem, like here
http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_6.html
i don't see images. Probably because model is changed.

For R10 just refresh

_________________
EnduRacers - Team Coordinator
EnduRacers - Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Pandamasque
Visiteur


Number of posts : 289
Age : 32
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sat 16 Oct - 20:04

All fixed now with the ES section. Please don't forget to fix the Porsche badge on the Lizard car. I remember reporting that bug even before 1.1.

Also I noticed a very nice new texture of OZ rims :lol4:
Back to top Go down
blackhole522
Visiteur


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 3:18

Great video, guys. Keep up the good work!



Is it safe to say that the pack will be release before the end of the year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/blackhole522
Flaux
Visiteur


Number of posts : 162
Age : 33
Localisation : Neuss, Germany
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 12:34

Hey guys thanks for the preview! Looks like you are still in fine-tuning the mod. Some glitches but it already looks pro! I'm happy *g*

BTW: Did you change anything to the headlight distance? I mean how far the lights shine? I found out that the ES1.2 lights had drawn very far ahead, more than twice the distance compared to other common mods.

Or is this your way to only use 3 headlights in the plr? So is it just to save some performance in big fields?

Hope you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test


Number of posts : 3050
Age : 43
Localisation : Toulouse (31) FRANCE
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 12:37

Flaux wrote:


BTW: Did you change anything to the headlight distance? I mean how far the lights shine? I found out that the ES1.2 lights had drawn very far ahead, more than twice the distance compared to other common mods.

Or is this your way to only use 3 headlights in the plr? So is it just to save some performance in big fields?

Hope you know what I mean.
In the 1.2, there is special work on the distance, so yes, compared to the others mods, it's far.
But in the SP1, we fixed some issues of rFactor, so we adjust some things. So it's not same render as 1.2
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
klo-che
Admin


Number of posts : 7647
Age : 32
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 12:45

Flaux wrote:
Hey guys thanks for the preview! Looks like you are still in fine-tuning the mod. Some glitches but it already looks pro! I'm happy *g*

BTW: Did you change anything to the headlight distance? I mean how far the lights shine? I found out that the ES1.2 lights had drawn very far ahead, more than twice the distance compared to other common mods.

Or is this your way to only use 3 headlights in the plr? So is it just to save some performance in big fields?

Hope you know what I mean.

The real question is who is right ? Us or other mods ? We are always refering to what we've got in real, not other mods.

_________________
EnduRacers - Team Coordinator
EnduRacers - Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur


Number of posts : 412
Age : 31
Localisation : Lecco, Italy
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 12:47

OT guys what's the song title? i know is done by Pendulum..
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin


Number of posts : 7647
Age : 32
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 13:18

DeDios wrote:
OT guys what's the song title? i know is done by Pendulum..
It's written at the end of the video

_________________
EnduRacers - Team Coordinator
EnduRacers - Facebook Page
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur


Number of posts : 412
Age : 31
Localisation : Lecco, Italy
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 13:34

thanks mate, i didn't saw it ;)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur


Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 15:38

granite
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur


Number of posts : 162
Age : 33
Localisation : Neuss, Germany
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Sun 17 Oct - 18:52

@MadKing: Thx for the info!

@Marc: Yep thats a question I asked myself several times... Only thing I didn't like was the fact that I could see the headlights on the tarmac when I went down to eau rough from the cars passing the busstop. Thats a bit annoying and I thought to myself "hmm maybe thats a bit too much...."

Thanks guys! :lol4:
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Today at 13:09

Back to top Go down
 
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [News] Terminal Map release date on PS3
» Release Date & New Trailer: Ultramarines Movie
» Haunted- Release Date
» 6th edition release date and cost.
» Mewtwo Confirmed for Project: M! Release Date: Winter!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enduracers Official Forum :: EnduRacers' Mods :: Endurance Series & Flat6 Series Mod-
Jump to: