View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FJM
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: new physics for Sp1 and "talent" files   Wed 1 Dec - 15:05

Hi!
first of all, i am a big fan of your work, it's a very good mod, i am a "junior" race mechanic and i really could use your mod to learn something more about setups and also i could use many things i learnt in reality on your mod to improve my performances...

so, Sp1 is coming and i'd like to know a bit more in detail what physics modifications have you made, especially on Porsche 997 RSR tyres, engine, supensions ecc?

also, i have not much time to race in online leagues so i play mostly offline, one of the things that i didn't like is the fact that all the performance of the drivers are the same, for example in GT2 Lieb and Vonka almost drive at the same speed!!! are you going to add different performance to the talent files in Sp1 or later?
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test

Number of posts : 3050
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: new physics for Sp1 and "talent" files   Wed 1 Dec - 17:32

For the SP1 physics, no radical changes, optimizations and improvements on all sectors of the physics (10 Month work and tests spread in free time). You will feel when the SP1 will be released, but you will have a P997 behind your wheel; like in v1.2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/

new physics for Sp1 and "talent" files
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1