Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !

Go down 
+52
AGERAFan
Flaux
DeDios
MaD_King
DutchGuy
warp9engage
Usher
mastpalermo
Taxi
Esca31
Raikkonenfan
Steve McQ
Oreca LC75
Pandamasque
patcio
lms
Somatosis
NightSt@lk3r
Jon Davies
bozuzu
Delta9
Fohat
hoover
John Dalton
a3broek
big_mouse
OlivierMDVY
SimonC979
N4NA
Ar Br
vevex
taylor71
FJM
Lowndes888
Simon Roberts
kevin1993
FIREWIRE
Brian Cox
BoyWeedy
rmac923
F1timmy
JackH79
Pro-Stock
trbfan
Russo997RSR
Lengyel
speedydom68
Tom87
Mtommi Tam
Alex Koda
Maranellodriver
blackhole522
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! Empty
PostSubject: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 15:54

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EnduRacers_Header_ES_SP1

1 - INTRODUCTION

EnduRacers Modding Team is proudly releasing the Service Pack 1 dedicated to the Endurance Series mod for rFactor. Revamped, improved, perfected, the add-on will give a whole new dimension to the whole mod.

The introduction of 6 new, high quality models gives the mod an addition to the content that was missing in the initial release. The provided models all have their own feeling, immersion, qualities and specificities. We have in addition brought in new technologies to the mod, such as fresnel shaders that add more visual quality to the car’s appearance, but also new lens flares. We thank this to Some1’s work, as this upgrade shows a forward step in visual realism.

We also want to point out that you should read through the readme carefully. You will find a lot of important information in order to use the mod in the best possible way. Don't forget that the mod is very big – in several meanings of the word – and that this is mod is all about endurance. Don't make a judgement by doing only 2 laps with 1 car, but take your time to get to grips and really appreciate it. A well set-up car will give you plenty of fun, so take your time and put in the effort to set-up the car to your own liking.

Some words more...

The community has changed a lot during the last years, mainly due to the release of new games such as GTR. This has attracted new people who are rather into gaming than into pure simracing. The atmosphere in the community has been deteriorated significantly and the respect among people has disappeared.

We truly know that while the first players will enjoy our work on the SP1, some others will simply don't care and will already been cracking and stealing our work to make their "own custom conversions", without any form of authorisation. It has happened with the v1.0 release and unfortunately we know that it will happen again. We know the identity of these guys and where we can find them, but we would still like to point out that this destroys our motivation to spend time on modding, completely!

To all the people that like our work and who have a certain amount of respect for us and the time we spend for you, we encourage you to ban, censor and ignore the F1Classics forum and all other similar forums, home of rippers, thieves. We also encourage you to ban, censor and ignore the "supposed modders" that spend their time there and are stealing our work. These respectless few are destroying it all and are figuratively killing not only us, but just as well the future of simracing. We will not be able to keep modding for years it the situation stays like that.

We encourage in addition all the leagues to stop using "custom mods" found on non reliable websites like that and based on real games rippings, and prefer using original mods created by modders. We need your support.

Thank you.

2 - FEATURES - SP1 :

* Graphics - Added 6 new 3D models :
P1- Peugeot 908 HDI (Spec 2007-2008-2009-2010 ALMS/LMS/LM)
P1- Audi R10 TDI (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
P2 - Porsche RS Spyder Evo (Spec 2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
P2 - Acura ARX-01 (Spec 2007(01a)-2008(01b)-2009 ALMS)
GT1 - Saleen S7R (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
GT2 - Ferrari F430 (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)

* Graphics - Included 2009 Aero kit of the Porsche 997RSR GT2, including new cockpit rev lights.
* Graphics - Included 6 High definition cockpits coming with the new models.
* Graphics - Included new high definition OZ Rims.
* Graphics - Added new fresnel shaders technology for all models bodyworks, with new cubemap and reflections.
* Graphics - Added new lens flares technology for all the models, for front and brake lights.
* Graphics - 235 new high definition car skins included, fitting the new models and some of the v1 models.
* Graphics - Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
* Graphics - New UI menu designs.

* Sounds - High quality sounds for all 6 new cars.
* Physics - Overall improvements on car physics (including updates on v1 cars).
* Physics - Physics - Overall improvements on car damages (including updates on v1 cars).

Known issues :

* Graphic bug making the cars look dark when moving from Endurance Series mod to another mod (caused by new fresnel shaders). When you go from 1 mod to Endurance Series mod, or contrary, it's better to leave and start again the game.
* Due to mapping limitation issues, the Team Oreca Peugeot 908 skin has not been reproduced at 100% in a realistic configuration.

3 - README:

http://www.enduracers.com/readme/README_ENDURANCE_SERIES_MOD.html

4 - TRAILER:

5 - DISCLAIMER:

* All EnduRacers stuff included in this pack is under protection of Creative Commons intellectual work protection licences.
* All files included in this mod (including 3d files, sounds, physics, skins and all other files) are property of EnduRacers.
* It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified.
* It is not allowed to use content of the mod on any other mod can it be public or for league usage without agreement from Enduracers.
* It is not allowed to convert the mod on any other platform without agreement from Enduracers.
* This mod may not be profited commercially by a third party.
* EnduRacers © 2010

6 - TEMPLATES:

The templates and 3D scenes of the SP1 have been worked on and are ready for release. We will diffuse them in 1 month. We have spend time on the more then 235 skins that are included in the SP1, and we would like you to enjoy them before creating custom skins.

7 - INFORMATION:

* Don't forget to read through the readme carefully again, you will find a lot of important information in order to use the mod in the best possible way. The FFB values and advices were updated to fit the SP1, so read them again !
* Don't judge it by doing 2 laps with 1 car, take your time to learn it and really appreciate it.
* EnduRacers will offer official support of the mod on his official forum ONLY : https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com

8 - INSTALLATION:

* If you downloaded the Endurance Series SP1 Pack, you need the v1.0 and v1.2 (or V1.2 FULL) installed on your computer already. Install the SP1 in your rFactor main folder, over the v1.2 of the mod.
* If you downloaded the Endurance Series v1 SP1 FULL Pack, Install it in your rFactor main folder.

9 - DOWNLOADS:

http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html

© Enduracers Modding Team

Last edited by klo-che on Sat 31 Dec - 19:16; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
BoyWeedy
Visiteur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 15:59

Dude, you guys are awesome!!!!!!! :bravo: :ptdr: :arf:
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:03

YESSS YESSS
Thank's you !I'd say it would be our Christmas gift :lol:

and when SP2 comes out? :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:05

You guys have done an awesome job, well done. :bravo:
Back to top Go down
blackhole522
Visiteur
blackhole522

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:09

Thank you guys for all your hard work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/blackhole522
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:14

Downloading! :) i must say i never waited a mod with such anticipation as this one, ive been following its development since the first shots of the acura were released at virtualr. Thanks to every single member of enduracers team for putting this extraordinary mod together!
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:26

Loading now and reading all the info's you have posted all over the homepage...

Thx for now guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:33

I have a 2 hour race tomorrow morning. And now it's ruined, cause I'll be so unprepared :lol:
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:33

Downloading, too bad it'll take 2 hours to do so! (my connection is **** for DSL). :lol: :bad4:
Back to top Go down
Maranellodriver
Visiteur

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:37

All I can give the whole Enduracers Team for those countless minutes of modeling, painting, testing etc. is a big "THANK YOU!". I did about 100 hours of racing with your first package, and (more or less :mdr:) every single houre was worth doing it.
Regarding to "some more words": Don't give those leechers and rippers too much attention, even its hard to ignore it. But I think, I can understand your Situation quite well - its a hobby, and in hobbys its all about motivation.

Installation just finished, so im going to enjoy your work. Once again - thank you. :bravo:
Back to top Go down
BoyWeedy
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:37

Mine should take about another hour. And my kid brother is being a p***k and wont get off pc!!

:bad4:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 16:44

Thanks guys, congrats for release! :D
Sadly this week i can't drive but, i'm sure this new step is great. Thanks really much again ;)
Back to top Go down
mastpalermo
Visiteur
mastpalermo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:03

Wonderful job guys!! I tested F430 and WOW!! Fantastic car, fantastic sound, fantastic all!!! THANKS GUYS, you will always have a place in my heart!!! :love:
Back to top Go down
Alex Koda
Visiteur
Alex Koda

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:19

Amazing job!
Congrats to all the Enduracers Team for this masterpiece!

:bravo:
Back to top Go down
http://kodafactory.blogspot.com/
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:20

And thank you Alex for all the skins and the great time we had! :salut:

Edit: dl ready in 3mins

- rf install with 1.2: check
- ffb setup: check
- g25settings: check
- g25 controller.ini: check
- realfeel: check

Let's go!

Last edited by Flaux on Sat 4 Dec - 17:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:25

Thank you Alex for skins job and help with 908HDI Oreca :lol4:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:44

Error post, sorry :nerf:

Last edited by Valbuena72 on Sat 4 Dec - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:44

Alex Koda wrote:
Amazing job!
Congrats to all the Enduracers Team for this masterpiece!

:bravo:
it goes for you too Koda
I tested the mod and I can say that this is the mod to have!
Saleen with its big sound! great
lights and headlights EXCEPTIONAL

Last edited by Valbuena72 on Sat 4 Dec - 18:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mtommi Tam
Visiteur

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 17:54

Yeah !!!!!!,Many thx Enduracers Modding Team all staff !!

Cong :bravo:
Back to top Go down
BoyWeedy
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 19:16

Hi Guys,

Im having a problem with these flashing lights. In logitech profiler, each time i press the button i want for lights, it comes up as on and off in the same press. Not on - pause - off. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 19:25

Thanks guys for the small redo on the 1.2 cars. they look a lot better now!
Back to top Go down
Tom87
Visiteur

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 20:02

Thanks a million guys, should be absolutely fantastic!

Perfect way to cheer me up as my real life car has broken down.
Back to top Go down
speedydom68
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 20:21

Great ! Thanks guys :k2k:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 20:42

First of all thank you!

Didn't have the chance to drive yet. But I couldn't resist having a look :)

Some feedback so far:

- the new shaders and reflections are absolute magic, the carbon fibre bits though are a tad too shiny (splitters are usually very dirty and don't shine!)
- the 3D models are nice. Some cockpits are so cosy I want to hug them :love: I hope the skin mapping is made easier for painting too.
- why does Vancop hate backfire sounds? :) The 430 usually sounds like a burning fireworks factory, but no backfires in the mod. I'll have to do something about that...

And finally, (when) are you going to announce the next car(s)?
*cough* lolacoupe*ahem...*

Back to top Go down
Lengyel
Visiteur
Lengyel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! EmptySat 4 Dec - 22:36

Best mod in the history of rFactor! We will use it in the league for long-distance races.

Many thanks gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iracing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next