Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !

Go down 
+52
AGERAFan
Flaux
DeDios
MaD_King
DutchGuy
warp9engage
Usher
mastpalermo
Taxi
Esca31
Raikkonenfan
Steve McQ
Oreca LC75
Pandamasque
patcio
lms
Somatosis
NightSt@lk3r
Jon Davies
bozuzu
Delta9
Fohat
hoover
John Dalton
a3broek
big_mouse
OlivierMDVY
SimonC979
N4NA
Ar Br
vevex
taylor71
FJM
Lowndes888
Simon Roberts
kevin1993
FIREWIRE
Brian Cox
BoyWeedy
rmac923
F1timmy
JackH79
Pro-Stock
trbfan
Russo997RSR
Lengyel
speedydom68
Tom87
Mtommi Tam
Alex Koda
Maranellodriver
blackhole522
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec - 22:42

I've been going through the menu just to see all the skins. The list you posted last week doesn't do justice to the impressive amount of skins in SP1. Well done! (Though you did forget the Gigawave DBR9 for LMS09, no big deal though.) :lol:

One minor glitch I noticed; the #001 08ALMS Audi R10's helmet isn't mip map'd. So on any less than Full graphic settings, the helmet livery is covered on horizontal lines. I know how to fix this, but I thought I'd bring this up anyway.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec - 22:49

http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html

Some downloads added for the 1 file version of the mod full version (sp1+v1). Be carefull, rather big (1.2GB).

rmac923 wrote:
One minor glitch I noticed; the #001 08ALMS Audi R10's helmet isn't mip map'd. So on any less than Full graphic settings, the helmet livery is covered on horizontal lines. I know how to fix this, but I thought I'd bring this up anyway.

We note it ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
F1timmy
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec - 23:40

Wow you guys did an amazing job, perfect models (especially cockpit is really enjoyable) and the new shader system is awsome, altough i didn't knew about it i noticed how nice the cars looked :bravo:
I haven't been driving long (just did a lap) but i like the physics already, i really like the feeling and it looks realistic.

Ow and i found a glitch:
When you crash the 908, the glass (or plastic) from the headlights is still there, while the whole front is ripped of. (Yeah i know i crashed on my first lap :help: )

And one thing that is anoying me too, is that i can't drive away without spinning (908, no tcs and auto-clutch). I think it's something you guys can't fix, because the problem is that the auto-clutch kicks in when you apply not enough throttle, but when you go just over that limit the car is likely to spin. So i had to accelerate to 20km/h, off the throttle, and back on to 40km/h, and the same procedure to 60km/h.

But i will stop now, i want to play :P

Ow and BTW: I hope you guys will make endurance mods for RF2 also or convert this one :)
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec - 23:45

Use TC ;)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 1:14

BoyWeedy wrote:
Dude, you guys are awesome!!!!!!! :bravo: :ptdr: :arf:

can i just ask, why wasn't my forum name/real name in the credits? i did 3-4 helmet's for you guys lol

apart from that, wow.......................eerm, is there another word apart from well worth it i could put? or another word for amazing? :lol4:

@Klo-che :love:
Back to top Go down
F1timmy
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 1:35

klo-che wrote:
Use TC ;)

i hate TC :chaise: But yeah your probably true, it should be played with TC, because they have some TC too in RL.
Back to top Go down
Russo997RSR
Visiteur

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 2:22

Thankyou so much Enduracers this mod is awesome all the new cars sound great and real, look great now go and have a nice long break guys you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 3:02

I found another minor mistake, in F430GT2_092099.veh, you have in the description the car as #97 instead of #99. Small detail, but I noticed it while setting up a LM2009 race.

Still, no one really cares about minor problems when this is MOTY. The R10 in particular is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
mastpalermo
Visiteur
mastpalermo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 3:48

I played for ten hours and I stop now only for my tired eyes!!
Back to top Go down
trbfan
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 5:35

The mod is great, but I have encountered a couple small problems, aswell as I know a couple other have too.

1. On the LM09 Luc Alphand Corvettes I only get a blank yellow livery instead of the real livery.

2. On all of the Porsche RS Spyder Evos and atleast 1 Peugeot 908, we get an error that is something like the texture WCCARBODY is missing. Im not sure if there is a simple fix I am missing or not.
Back to top Go down
Pro-Stock
Visiteur
Pro-Stock

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 6:35

Back to top Go down
JackH79
Visiteur
JackH79

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 9:40

What the hell were you guys thinking, releasing SP1 today? :bad4:

Seriously, there I was, the first free day in weeks for me (I'm not kidding), incidentally being by myself as well (Missus is away over the weekend), having decided to have a few beers to celebrate (my first alcohol in month (again, I'm not kidding)), sitting at home in this stupidly blissful haze of slight drunkeness, watching a movie on my computer (don't have a telly). Well, because I'd seen it before I got a little bored with it so I started surfing the net simultaineously on my currently slow-as connection (don't ask) at home and immediately stumbled upon that little note on nogripracing: "Enduracer's SP1 is out"!

It was a (very) brief struggle with myself until I decided that I just had to go. So I had a quick shower, gargled a pot of coffe to sober up a bit, and made the bloody long walk over the hill into the city centre (and mind you, I live in the Australian tropics where it's summer and pretty hot right now) to the nearest Internet cafe, where I could get a decently fast connection to download SP1, so that I'd be able to try it out tonight and race it properly first thing tomorrow morning.

So thanks for ruining my precious free day. :bravo:

Ah yeah, months of excessive driving to come ... my girlfriend's not gonna be too thrilled with yous either ... :lol4:

PS: Just read your SOME WORDS MORE section.
I'd just like to give you guys my full support on that. Ripping off and stealing from fellow simracers and those that provide the tools for our hobby (including the game publishers) is a total disgrace.
Please don't let the moral bancruptcy of a select few put you down. I'm sure that most of us simmers are a pretty honest bunch that are bound by a shared passion.
Anyone publishing non-authorised material is not part of the community anyway --- at least in my book.
Take care.

Last edited by JackH79 on Sun 5 Dec - 9:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 9:44

F1timmy wrote:
klo-che wrote:
Use TC ;)

i hate TC :chaise: But yeah your probably true, it should be played with TC, because they have some TC too in RL.
For your explanation about TC :
https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/endurance-series-mod-f3/traction-control-t837.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 9:48

trbfan wrote:
The mod is great, but I have encountered a couple small problems, aswell as I know a couple other have too.

1. On the LM09 Luc Alphand Corvettes I only get a blank yellow livery instead of the real livery.

2. On all of the Porsche RS Spyder Evos and atleast 1 Peugeot 908, we get an error that is something like the texture WCCARBODY is missing. Im not sure if there is a simple fix I am missing or not.
I think you have an error in you installation, try to install again with the full package over your current installation to see if it resolve your issues
Check links in this part here : http://enduracers.com/downloads_es.html
Endurance Series - v1 + SP1 FULL (including v1.0 + v1.2 or v1.2FULL)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 9:50

Yeah nice write-up Jack!

Was the same for me. Initially I should have dated a friend of mine at the Christmas-market. But you already know what happened.

Endu's: Thank you again for the great work. Some guys are already moaning about the release but I did some great races yesterday and I can say that I managed to catch every slip over-steer in a short realistic drift. It's all good and a hell of fun to drive! :pilote:

On a side note: I will have a look at the splutter and backfire sounds of the f430. In real life they're really like a big firework like Pandamasque said before *g*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
F1timmy
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 15:37

ehm i think something is wrong with the replay?
Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 3ab5bd1036cbe5c4dc3811745645ett
Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 088ea96c9044f99da2b3555b089c5tt

I did not crash it so i don't know why this happens...

Edit : take care with picture size please.
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 15:43

Another Helmet Mip Map bug:

#8 LM06 Audi R10

A quick suggestion to the mods, perhaps you could make a thread to troubleshoot SP1. Or should future bugs be posted in the Support / Help / Troubles thread?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 15:55

Yes please post bugs in the bugs section.
Back to top Go down
mastpalermo
Visiteur
mastpalermo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 15:57

Any question:

Ferrari F430 have Dynamic Dirty Windscreen? :look:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 16:07

mastpalermo wrote:
Any question:

Ferrari F430 have Dynamic Dirty Windscreen? Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Look

no we've not kept this "feature" in the sp1 cause the result was not really up to what we wanted, so we've prefered working on better quality of cockpit window textures on all the models, with features of dirt and things like that (you can notice it in particular on cars like the 908). Let's hope rF2 will manage that better. Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Lol4
Back to top Go down
mastpalermo
Visiteur
mastpalermo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 16:17

klo-che wrote:
mastpalermo wrote:
Any question:

Ferrari F430 have Dynamic Dirty Windscreen? Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Look

no we've not kept this "feature" in the sp1 cause the result was not really up to what we wanted, so we've prefered working on better quality of cockpit window textures on all the models, with features of dirt and things like that (you can notice it in particular on cars like the 908). Let's hope rF2 will manage that better. Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Lol4

OK, thanks for the fast answer! :lol4:
Back to top Go down
BoyWeedy
Visiteur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 16:41

klo-che wrote:
mastpalermo wrote:
Any question:

I saw that on the 908, it looks really realistic!! Nice work. :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Brian Cox
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 21:32

Thanks for all the hard work. We run an Endurance Chapter at Race2Play, and made sure our season that starts in January would be ready incase this came out. Our Chapter members are going to love it...
Back to top Go down
FIREWIRE
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 23:10

F1C intruder here. :salut: . please dont tar everyone from there with the same dirty brush ;)
as a few names on this board look familiar - some of us are ''safe''
(thats enough on that particular subject)

ES has been a constant install on my system (historx is the only other solid mod)
Setting the benchmark back when v1 was released and raising the bar now SP1 is out.
Congrats to all involved.. totally consuming!! QUALITY!!

:arf: may i sleep yet??

Edit : thank you to write with default colors, thanks.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 23:27

FIREWIRE wrote:
F1C intruder here. Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Salut . please dont tar everyone from there with the same dirty brush ;)
as a few names on this board look familiar - some of us are ''safe''
(thats enough on that particular subject)

ES has been a constant install on my system (historx is the only other solid mod)
Setting the benchmark back when v1 was released and raising the bar now SP1 is out.
Congrats to all involved.. totally consuming!! QUALITY!!

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Arf may i sleep yet??

Edit : thank you to write with default colors, thanks.

The message was intented to the forum and the rippers. As 95% of f1c is stealed, and as all our content stolen and ripped was done and ripped there, conclusion is that this forum is home of rippers, it's a fact. And our opinion won't change. If you think you really are safe, then fight against ripping on f1c. As said on the release key is in hands of you, community. Ignore them, make them shut up, and they will stop stealing us. Not doing anything like everyone does is playing their game.

Spend thousands of hours on something and you will understand.

Last edited by klo-che on Mon 6 Dec - 16:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - Released !
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next