Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report

Go down 
+34
Tom87
klo-che
Pro-Stock
NightSt@lk3r
u-brot
Maranellodriver
Pandamasque
Charlie
Alex Koda
Kouzuki
simmo151
Mtommi Tam
lemming77
Steve McQ
Troublemaker55
speedfreak968
Flaux
bdrws6
lms
house382
Matthew Blackwood
big_mouse
mjmueller
Eric_The_Celtic
vevex
benne08
lizardms
OlivierMDVY
coturnix
Oreca LC75
Joss Vincent
F1timmy
BoyWeedy
trbfan
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joss Vincent
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Dec - 16:40

First, congratulations for this great mod. I think it´s the best rfactor mod ever made. :jap:

Now, a question. Nobody has problems with soft tyres on the old P2 (Courage C65 and RS Spyder)?? The others tyres work well, but soft tyres have no grip and it´s very difficult to drive with them. I don´t understand this. Is it a bug or a problem in my rfactor?
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Dec - 16:57

id emagine that its just the simple year gay, 2006 cars were shocking, now from 2007 every car had a config change or somthing which has added more grip, id say that was normal
Back to top Go down
coturnix
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Dec - 18:52

Joss Vincent wrote:
Now, a question. Nobody has problems with soft tyres on the old P2 (Courage C65 and RS Spyder)?? The others tyres work well, but soft tyres have no grip and it´s very difficult to drive with them. I don´t understand this. Is it a bug or a problem in my rfactor?

I have been testing the cars and indeed have found this problem. Tyres feel like they flex a lot, it gives me the impression i have beach balls there instead of tyres. It´s particularly bad in the Courage, my favourite P2. I drove it a lot in the old version and didn´t feel like this at all, now it´s very umpredictable and just exiting pits you notice something is not right regarding the feedback you receive (Realfeel configured as indicated on README). In the straights it gives slight pushes to the side, and if you take a turn without spinning you will notice the tyre flexing.
I would take a look here just in case, both cars are now very treacherous and unstable.

Another bug, but not a biggie: using realfeel (configured per readme) the P1 Epsilon Euskadi has the Force Feedback inverted. All Epsilon models share this bug.

Apart from this, congratulations for one of the most impressive mods i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
OlivierMDVY
Visiteur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Dec - 21:16

When you leave a track the message displayed to confirm the exit use the white color and the background color is close to the white so it's difficult to read it.

Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 12:22

im having this bug with the mod: windows and front lights are grey, not transparent
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 12:30

lms wrote:
im having this bug with the mod: windows and front lights are grey, not transparent
On every tracks ? In what mode (DX9 ?), What is your hardware ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 12:35

MaD_King wrote:
lms wrote:

certain tracks only for instance: f1rft 2009 trackpack - nurburgring - grey
fsone trackpack barcelona - ok, transparent

dx9 mode, 9600gt 512mb, core 2 Duo E6750

Last edited by lms on Fri 10 Dec - 12:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 12:37

lms wrote:
MaD_King wrote:
lms wrote:

ceratain tracks only for instance: f1rft 2009 trackpack - nurburgring - grey
fsone trackpack barcelona - ok, transparent

dx9 mode
It's a conflict with the track, a material in the track is surely named WINDOW, not a good idea for a reserved material name for the car making.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 13:24

Classic problem you can find on some bad tracks conversion, surrounding in addition the lack of communication between cars and tracks modders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Dec - 12:24

Joss Vincent wrote:
First, congratulations for this great mod. I think it´s the best rfactor mod ever made. :jap:

We can confirm there is a mistake in the rear SOFT tires values (a , is missing ...) in the tbc file of the C65 and RS Spider (not the Evo) .
So the Rear Soft tire are unusable at this time in the mod.
This will be corrected in a future patch, no date for the moment of a patch.

Sorry for the mistake.
Back to top Go down
lizardms
Visiteur
lizardms

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec - 13:57

i was find a little issue with the specmap on the Ferrari Window

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 Rfactor2010-12-1213-473uy6 Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 Rfactor2010-12-1213-48cnhy

at some viepoints you can see the shiny Ferrari Logo through the windshild banner
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec - 14:41

Same with the Corvette.
Back to top Go down
benne08
Visiteur

Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec - 19:19

First of all I want to thank you for SP1 ... it makes the mod even better, than it already was before - and it was the best mod ever :-)

But I found a small issue related to the "TV Cockpit" view in the new Saleen S7R: You can see some rear parts of the car in the back mirrors. With the "old" GT1 cars like the Corvette and the Aston, this problem isn't apparent.
Maybe it's a problem, which isn't correctable (because I've seen it already in other mods), and maybe it's not so important (because I am only one of the crazy drivers, who use such a perspective and not the "realistic" cockpit view), but if you can do something about that graphical problem, I would really appreciate it, because otherwise the back mirror is nearly useless in this view in the Saleen.

Best regards :-)
Back to top Go down
Eric_The_Celtic
Visiteur

Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 0:32

Bonsoir, avant de commencer par exposer le problème que j'ai rencontré, je tiens à féliciter toute l'équipe de Enduracers pour le monstrueux travail accompli avec le MOD endurance Series que ce soit avec le MOD qu'avec bien entendu le Pack 1 qui vient enrichir ce qui était déjà très abouti et réussi.

Voilà, après l'installation du SP1 + redémarrage de rFactor après avoir changé de MOD, j'ai rencontré un problème simimlaire à ce qui est décrit ci-dessous.

trbfan wrote:
I cant get any of the Porsche RS Spyder Evos to load aswell as one of the Peugeots. They all come up with an error saying the WCCARBODY texture is missing. I have used both the 1.2 to SP1 patch and the 1.2 + SP1 Full version.

Avec des fenêtres de messages d'erreurs

Erreur de type: gMotor 2 Error
---------------

Error loading texture RSSPYDEREVO_LIGHTGLOW for material LIGHTFARES_R_908_0708

Error loading texture RSSPYDEREVO_070007 for material WCCARBODY

Error loading texture RSSPYDEREVO_070007CHASSIS for material WCEXTRA0

Cela touche absolument toutes les RS Spyder Evo, mais aussi certaines Peugeot 908 qui visiblement se partagent certaines même ressources.

Config machine du video setup de rFactor:
---------------------------------------------------

Intel Pentium Dual E2220 @ 2.40GHz 2048 MB

Windows Vista service Pack 2 build 6002

ATI Radeon HD 4650 2293 MB

DirectX 9.0c

Utilisé avec rFactor: DX7

Bon au besoin j'ai fait quelques captures d'écran que je tiens à disposition et peu transmettre si ça peu aider.

Cela dit et pour finir sur une note optimiste, cela ne m'empêche évidemment pas d'apprécier ces nouvelles voitures et rend le plateau encore plus éclectiques et donc sympa.

encore une fois mille merci pour ce travail.

Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 0:37

La réponse au bug est dans l'énoncé : Faire fonctionner rFactor à partir de DX8 en le selectionnant
avec rF config.exe (le bug apparait uniquement avec DirectX7) :lol4:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
Eric_The_Celtic
Visiteur

Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 0:47

aie ça fait mal de s'appercevoir qu'on rest parfois inatentif à ce qu'on lit et pourtant...:mur:

vevex wrote:
La réponse au bug est dans l'énoncé : Faire fonctionner rFactor à partir de DX8 en le selectionnant
avec rF config.exe (le bug apparait uniquement avec DirectX7) :lol4:

Merci beaucoup pour cette info super rapide et efficace ! :jap:

Enfin bon les gars, pensez à vous reposer un peu quand même, il commence à être tard là :lol:
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker55
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 13:23

Hey!

Will the Spyder Evo become available under DX7 with a comming fix?

I know it works fine with DX8 and 9, its just that Nvidia graphic cards ( GF 8xxx, GF 2xx, GF 9xxx, dunno about the new generation) have stability issues with these shader levels. Many users expierenced crashes and freezes using DX8/9 with an Nvidia card on rfactor.

Naturally your mod is being used for many endurance events with driver swaps( 6hr+) where stability is the most important thing. Do you guys think that using the Spyder Evo will be possible under DX7 in the near future? And do you already know why it doesnt work right now?

The mod is awesome btw!! You guys topped yourselves again. Great Job!!! ;)

Regards
Back to top Go down
mjmueller
Visiteur
mjmueller

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 13:46

Hey,

I don't know all the details, but I have been using Nvidia for the life of rFactor and never had any problems with crashing. The game only crash's when you don't have the right files in place. Nvidia cards are really cheap right now for ones that even can run the game at good DX9 lvl's. Go find yourself a 7500 or something and you should be set. Just make sure to have a clean install.

mj
Back to top Go down
http://mjracing.com
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 14:56

I use DX9 all the time. I must confirm that the freeze thing happens in rF from time to time, regardless of the mod you use. I have been lucky not to experience it in races lately, many others were not so lucky. I was out of the 12h Le Mans race because my team mate had that problem.
Typically rFactor just freezes for like 30 seconds and then it unfreezes, all the textures get mixed up (you can have your windscreen made of trees etc. :dingue: ) and the load times become very long until you reboot PC again.
I found that with earlier drivers (I use 6.14.11.8585 currently) the error doesn't happen that often. Also those who have old nVidia cards (pre 8***) never seem to have that problem at all.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 18:34

Pandamasque wrote:
I use DX9 all the time. I must confirm that the freeze thing happens in rF from time to time, regardless of the mod you use. I have been lucky not to experience it in races lately, many others were not so lucky. I was out of the 12h Le Mans race because my team mate had that problem.
Typically rFactor just freezes for like 30 seconds and then it unfreezes, all the textures get mixed up (you can have your windscreen made of trees etc. :dingue: ) and the load times become very long until you reboot PC again.
I found that with earlier drivers (I use 6.14.11.8585 currently) the error doesn't happen that often. Also those who have old nVidia cards (pre 8***) never seem to have that problem at all.
I have never experienced any of these issues, and since rfactor was released i have had Nvidia 6800 series, Nvidia 7800 series, Nvidia 7900 series and my current Nvidia GTX 260.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 21:19

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
...and my current Nvidia GTX 260.
And for how long have you been lucky so far? :salut: Apparently by posting the previous post I reminded my GTX260 about the problem, so it happened 5 mins later when I started ES SP1 at Salzburgring.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 21:21

Pandamasque wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:
...and my current Nvidia GTX 260.
And for how long have you been lucky so far? :salut: Apparently by posting the previous post I reminded my GTX260 about the problem, so it happened 5 mins later when I started ES SP1 at Salzburgring.
Had my GTX260 since November 2009.
Back to top Go down
big_mouse
Visiteur
big_mouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Dec - 23:03

I am not sure if this is a bug, but ever since installing the new SP1, I get awful black textures at Virtual LM's Le Mans track (with all cars), exiting the pits (flashing textures on the windows). And black lines appearing on the ESSO billboard at the inside of the first corner.

This always happens when I am using the car cockpit view with or without lights (night or day).

The same also happens when using the swingman camera view with lights on (night or day).

In the last version of Enduracers this happened only with the GT cars.

Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec - 20:38

I probably found a little "problem" about AF Corse FIA 08 cars: in main menu you can see it in 06 season, not in 08 season.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Blackwood
Visiteur

Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 18:27

Hey guys, have to say first off that you guys do an excellent job, loved the Enduracers Mod and now SP1 makes it even better!!!!

We found a bug the other night at a race2play race - a couple guys reported that the two front rotors on the GT1 cars are different sizes - specifically the Aston Martin, but I think all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next