Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full-screen Issue!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
george_talbot
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Full-screen Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Full-screen Issue!   Full-screen Issue! EmptyTue 4 Jan - 16:01

Hi all, at the racing league that I am at, we run a LMS series with this mod, the races are normally 2 hours and I do a live broadcast of the whole race. I use tv pluggins so I have to enter the server in non-spectator mode, I then try to open the small tv monitor screen in rfactor and it gets bigger but when I press enter, it will not go to full screen which is annoying as it interfers with the broadcast. the only way around this is to load up a different mod in rfactor and then it will go full screen but the cars come out strange in the Endurance series mod, the corvette looks like there is no alpha channel and is too shiny and at night the cars become too dull and turn white under headlights.

A fellow member has mentioned that it is something to do with the shader pack or something???

Anyway, my question is, with the Endurance series mod selected in rFactor, is there a way to get it to go to full screen when watching others on the server???

George T
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Full-screen Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full-screen Issue!   Full-screen Issue! EmptyTue 4 Jan - 16:53

There must be a button for it. Also it should go to big after a left mouse click on the small screen. If none of that helps you should replace the ES menu with a standard one, or the one from ES 1.2. I'm not 100% sure how it's done without mismatches, but must be possible (people do it for HistorX mod).

Going from another mod to ES like you mentioned isn't a good solution because of the shaders (it in the readme too).
Back to top Go down
george_talbot
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Full-screen Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full-screen Issue!   Full-screen Issue! EmptyTue 4 Jan - 18:35

problem solved, I replaced the ES UI.SOC with the default rFactor UI.SOC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full-screen Issue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full-screen Issue!   Full-screen Issue! Empty

Back to top Go down

Full-screen Issue!
Page 1 of 1