Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cant view website!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fa3482
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Cant view website!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr - 0:25

Hey all,

Big problem, i cant view the main website! its acting like its not there or something. Is it down?! Trying to access the Readme and the download site of Enduracers and it just will not let me connect to it. Is anyone else having this issue?!?!? I can get on the forums fine ( THANK GOD). Reinstalled rfactor so i need to see the controller.ini file settings for the wheel. Please help someone i am desperate :cry: lol.

Thx in advance!!!!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr - 8:20

The website is off for the moment, should be back soon.

Just to remaing you, the full readme is available on your rFactor mail folder after having installed the mod, so you will find everything there. Cant view website!!! Salut
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr - 14:25

Website is back Cant view website!!! Lol4
Back to top Go down
fa3482
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr - 17:38

Did I tell u that I love u, cause I do LOL. Awesome did not know about the read me but now I do hehe :p. The only reason I play rfactor is for the endurance series =). U guys did an Amazinnnnggg job on it!!! Have a friend that's a gt5 fan boy and never gave much credit to rfactor, and the wheel sucks with gt5. Well after he tried endurance series he was speechless Lol. One more tiny question, I have the v1 sp1, is that the latest patch/update or is 1.2 the latest? Thx a million for the help and for making such an Awesome mod. Keep up the Awesome work =D!!!!!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr - 17:45

v1 sp1 is the lastest version, v1.2 only included the v1 cars. you can forget v1.2 Cant view website!!! Lol4
Back to top Go down
fa3482
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! EmptyFri 1 Apr - 18:21

Sweeeet,I am up to date LOL. Thx Again =D!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant view website!!!   Cant view website!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant view website!!!
Page 1 of 1