Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH

Go down 
+22
klo-che
DeDios
MaD_King
S Eefting
John Dalton
Duffers917K
bdrws6
Oreca LC75
vevex
Kleini
Tom87
briscofigo
DeadEyeski
OlivierMDVY
Russo997RSR
Taxi
lms
big_mouse
Raikkonenfan
Mtommi Tam
philmcphil
Valbuena72
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 May - 20:21

Sorry Marc.
Back to top Go down
bdrws6
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 May - 1:49

I noticed how you said the majority don't post so it convinced me I should to post.

Loved this mod from day one. My favorite I have ever played. SP1 added my favorite modern GT car, the Saleen so I spent many many hours (days...ha) playing with that car. Now the patch just adds small yet substantial fixes. I've not played it much to really experience the new physics tweaks. I did drive about 75 laps at Istanbul with an Aston. At first, the car felt so out of control. After a few 10-15 lap runs to feel out the car, made a few tweaks and repeat. The car became planted, balanced, predictable and just all out fun! I'll admit, I am not the greatest or fastest driver out there but I do understand to get a car to work right, you first must tune the setup in. You guys have done an amazing job. Created this mod, that I can download and install for free that is better than anything I have played made by a professional game studio. I must say a huge THANK YOU for this mod and looking forward to any future updates/new cars.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 May - 8:44

Nice post bdrws6 :lol4:
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 May - 20:10

Thank you bdrws6 to take time to post to give a positive feeling of the mod :lol4:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 May - 23:26

bdrws6, I fully understand where you are comming from.

what you have done is written all my thoughts and opinons into one simple paragraph.

just want to take this opotunitie to say the following.

I know I sometimes post stupid comments or silly little facts or start pathetic threads about car shapes and sounds or what have you. but please look beyond this and see that this little teenager from the uk only wants to help.

Back to top Go down
bdrws6
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May - 3:35

No problem but no words can fully describe my gratitude for your hard work on this mod. Another thing, I don't know what you done to the Corvettes, but man are they 5x more fun to drive now!
Back to top Go down
Duffers917K
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun - 17:07

I'm now in love with doing the 2006 ALMS at Sebring in the Corvette. :D
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:07

Since patching the SP1 cars seem to be under Endurance Series and the original mod cars under 2006, 2007 etc. This is really annoying and has driven me to other mods, is there any fix for this? :)
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:17

You installed it wrong. Download full SP1 + SP1.1 fix and it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
John Dalton
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:20

I installed SP1 then the 1.2 fix I think? I can't check at the moment as I'm on my laptop away from my PC :P
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 1:32

Forget v1.2, install Full SP1 + SP1.1
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 10:52

Can I go back to 1.1 from 1.2?
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 11:05

John Dalton wrote:
Can I go back to 1.1 from 1.2?
Just delete it all and Re download ONLY SP1 Full and SP1 1.1 Patch.
Back to top Go down
S Eefting
Visiteur
S Eefting

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 18:19

I have dowloaded it in this order:

-Endurance Series 1.0
-1.2 fix or something
-SP 1
-SP 1.1 Patch

No probs here
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 18:22

forget v1.0 or v1.2 please now guys, just download V1SP1 full + SP1.1 patch.
Back to top Go down
John Dalton
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 21:22

Have got it now, will test tomorrow and let you know
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 18:55

Some critique here (from someone how does most of his simracing using ES mod):
Quote :
* Reduced understeering on all cars especially on GT.
I've had my first endurance race with 1.1 physics this weekend. To be honest, it was a struggle. Before the race I tried all the GT cars, some don't feel as well as they did in SP1 1.0. Then I had a race with F430. The car became inherently nervous and oversteery. No matter how extreme I went towards rear grip in setting it up, it kept being nervous, unstable and squirrely, especially on the exits of low and medium speed corners, while it started to understeer a lot on the exit of high speed ones (due to unbalanced setup). :wrong:
I don't know what you did to the chassis to reduce understeer, but it seems this can't be fixed with the setup. And I just can't trust the rear end of the car I'm stuck with till the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
S Eefting
Visiteur
S Eefting

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:48

Pandamasque wrote:
Quote :
I've had my first endurance race with 1.1 physics this weekend. To be honest, it was a struggle. Before the race I tried all the GT cars, some don't feel as well as they did in SP1 1.0. Then I had a race with F430. The car became inherently nervous and oversteery. No matter how extreme I went towards rear grip in setting it up, it kept being nervous, unstable and squirrely, especially on the exits of low and medium speed corners, while it started to understeer a lot on the exit of high speed ones (due to unbalanced setup). :wrong:
I don't know what you did to the chassis to reduce understeer, but it seems this can't be fixed with the setup. And I just can't trust the rear end of the car I'm stuck with till the end of the season.

Where did you had your race?
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:24

At the Nurburgring Nordschleife (full layout).
Back to top Go down
S Eefting
Visiteur
S Eefting

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:32

Pandamasque wrote:
At the Nurburgring Nordschleife (full layout).

I mean, wich competition?
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 9:42

Pandamasque wrote:
Quote :
You use TC? Reduce the bars and test again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 23:54

I don't use TC in my league. I did use it at SR 24h de la Sarthe (with SP1 1.0). I could easily tune the car towards more oversteer to be used with TC or more understeer for no TC.
In the race with 1.1 the ARBs were 480 front and 18 rear if I'm not mistaken, other suspension parameters were biased towards rear grip too, wings 2-12.
It felt like I had too much differential (power), but I had it at minimum as I usually do. Sometimes the car kept turning after the corner exit almost on the straight (a bit like Saleen often does).
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 9:33

So use TC ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 13:24

Yes, actually driving the 430 (my preferite car) i feel a bit more oversteer comparing past physics version but..if you use TC you can solve it. I'm a bit faster with last physics :lol4: in all tracks. I rebuilt almost all setups (not from scratch but i modified a bit bars and springs).
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 20:52

MaD_King wrote:
So use TC ;)
Naah, in our league we have a lot of purists, and they are rewarded with -30kg ballast for not using TC. To be honest it's much more fun to drive those cars w/o TC, all the GT cars, and some of the prototypes too.

@DeDios, yes, it seems most if not all of the cars have gone a bit faster. Probably because the engines are more 'drivable'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH   Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Service Pack 1 - v1.1 PATCH
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next