Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lambo To Slow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C0R3Y-858
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-19

Lambo To Slow? Empty
PostSubject: Lambo To Slow?   Lambo To Slow? EmptyThu 24 May - 5:55

Been doing some laps at LeMans in the Lambo and im finding that compared to the other GT1 cars the Lambo is slow in a straight line.

At most other tracks everything gets even due to the corner's as i find the Lambo is much better into and through the corner but at LeMans it is some what off the pace.

Is it my setup? if so any advice on gaining straight line speed whilst keeping the grip the car has would be great,

Or is it the car just lacks top end speed compared to the other cars?
Back to top Go down
C.Schelfthout
Visiteur

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Lambo To Slow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambo To Slow?   Lambo To Slow? EmptyThu 24 May - 12:15

C0R3Y-858 wrote:
Been doing some laps at LeMans in the Lambo and im finding that compared to the other GT1 cars the Lambo is slow in a straight line.

At most other tracks everything gets even due to the corner's as i find the Lambo is much better into and through the corner but at LeMans it is some what off the pace.

Is it my setup? if so any advice on gaining straight line speed whilst keeping the grip the car has would be great,

Or is it the car just lacks top end speed compared to the other cars?

for your setup, try 1 on the front diffuser and between 4 and 8 to the rear spoiler ;)
Back to top Go down

Lambo To Slow?
Page 1 of 1