Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates

Go down 
+15
Partybooper
Ruba
vevex
Jergom
MaD_King
knap
Traumatic
trnn
Petter Kaasa
BigDaddyCool
Bobby Booey
Benthon
Mtommi Tam
Valbuena72
big_mouse
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 May - 10:15

can't enduracers make a proper template like they have with thier cars? i don't know wich one to use or know where the out lines are????? :wrong:
Back to top Go down
Partybooper
Visiteur

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 16:41

Hello!

I wanted to ask again if there are plans to fix the Driver texture for the Corvette. Right now every Driversuit in the Corvettes is a white and yellow one. I can't replace it. I already asked this in October last year (see page 2), but sadly I didn't get an answer yet.

Regards, Rob
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 1:27

klo-che wrote:
http://www.ntfrance.org/News-sid-Scenes-3ds-Max-mod-Endurance-Series-Rfactor-69.html

http://www.ntfrance.org/News-sid-2-nouvelles-scenes-3ds-Max-mod-Endurance-Series-Rfactor-70.html

its in jibber jabber, i don't understand. all i want is a preview of my skin, which i can cut out and put it on a new background i made then add texture and what not to create a poster. thats all. my screen shots are not a good enough qualitie to do it, iv asked many others to do it for me, but they don't know how. so......next step is to ask your peeps.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Sep - 8:52

All mod download links are available on our website. For the v1 the render scenes are unofficial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Oct - 21:11

hey its me again, i know that i have asked this in the past, but i can';t find it on here, so.....what do i name the wheels for the Zytek? i have a cool set i want to try but no matter what i call the file, none of them worked................please help me
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 10:54

It's written inside the .veh file.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 22:42

klo-che wrote:
It's written inside the .veh file.

its ok, i found out soon after i posted, i just forgot to take away the post, thanks anyway Klo-che
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptySun 7 Nov - 12:32

hey guys, on the rs spyder, you can paint the rear of the car (diffuser) what ever your like, but with the Zytek (along with other lmp cars) you can't, is there another template for this?
Back to top Go down
Blacker
Visiteur
Blacker

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 15:38

Hey gents,

Quick question, has the body of the C6 Corvette changed in SP1? All of a sudden the cars I painted for a C6 won't show up correctly -- The sides and back show up just fine, but the front end, mainly in the front bumper area, shows up with a bunch of blank gray space around what I painted. Seems to me like the template literally doesn't fit.

Anything you guys know?

Thanks!

-Blacker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vectorcomputerservices.com
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 16:06

The car has not been changed at all, so there is probably something wrong in your files. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Blacker
Visiteur
Blacker

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 16:10

Awesome, thanks Marc :). I'll make sure I go back and double check everything then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vectorcomputerservices.com
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 22:49

Has there been any changes (improvements) to the v1 templates?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 23:01

Pandamasque wrote:
Has there been any changes (improvements) to the v1 templates?

No changes on the v1 templates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates   Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - 1st Package - Templates
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3