Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul2003
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" Empty
PostSubject: Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"   Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" EmptyTue 9 Feb - 11:41

Hi all. Congratulations for this awesome mod!

I am trying to drive these cars offline using the "All tracks and Vehicles" mixing them with default rfactor cars in default tracks. Since I got the classic error in the "mas file" I changed the gen files so that path is properly set. Then I am able to start racing but after a while rfactor freezes and crashes.

Any tip about beeing able to use these cars in All tracks and vehicles? I did the same with your porsche cup mod and everything is fine but with the endurance cars I am always getting the rfactor crash.

Thanks for you time!
Paul.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"   Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" EmptyTue 9 Feb - 12:16

Hello,

Our mod has not been developed to be used with this modification, so it's impossible for us to give you support. You should better contact the add-on creator.

Don't forget that modifying .gen files will cause online mismatches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
paul2003
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"   Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" EmptyTue 9 Feb - 12:39

Hi. Thanks for your answer. Do not understand what you meant with "contact the add on creator". The "All tracks and vehicles" is part of the rfactor default series where all installed cars can be choosen to run in the same track, it is not an add on.

Yes I know modifying the gen files can cause mismatch, but as I said I only tried to use the endurance cars mixed with default cars in offline mode only.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"   Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" EmptyTue 9 Feb - 13:01

No i mean contact "Vince Klortho" who is using it alot (nogrip forum or vlm), he will have better advices then us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
paul2003
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"   Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" EmptyWed 10 Feb - 15:32

I have just contacted Vince and he solved the problem :jap:

Apart from adding the proper path to the mas file in the gen file I had to comment out the backfire entries in the gen files.

So now I can mix these cars with default ones in the All tracks and vehicles default series in rfactor.

Best regards.
Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"   Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles" Empty

Back to top Go down

Using your cars in "All tracks and Vehicles"
Page 1 of 1