Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No Centering Spring Effect with Momo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Posdnuos
Visiteur

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-29

No Centering Spring Effect with Momo Empty
PostSubject: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptyFri 11 Jun - 12:06

Greetings!

I'm having a little trouble with the settings for my Momo steering wheel, I'm not sure if anyone here can help me.

It seems with negative values in-game the centering spring doesn't work and the wheel moves from side to side.

I've also tried the Leo+RealFeel mixed and followed all the instructions in the Configuration section in the Enduracers download section. With both installed Leo and RealFeel, both negative and positive values in-game have no centering spring....

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers

Pos
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySat 12 Jun - 9:17

This is probably a stupid question....but here goes!

Do you have to install the RealFeel plugin after installing the Enduracers Mod? I thought this might have something to do with my problems. As its one of the force feedback options in-game under Upgrades/Powers Steering, I thought maybe it's already installed. However I couldn't find a RealFeelplugin.ini anywhere so I manually installed it.....
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySat 12 Jun - 10:22

There is no order to install the RealFeel plugin, but if you don't find any realfeelplugin.ini file that is one big problem.

I heard under windows 7 there is trouble with the realfeel plugin.

Anyway, if you have the problem without any plugin installed, it's probable a problem of steering wheel driver or the wheel itself.

You have problem with other mods ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySat 12 Jun - 10:35

So this means if I install Enduracers, RealFeel is automatically installed and the RealFeelPlugin.dll should show up in the Plugins folder as well as the RealFeelPlugin.ini in main Rfactor directory?

Merci!

Also I opened my RealFealPlugin.dll and found this error text:

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
R6033
- Attempt to use MSIL code from this assembly during native code initialization
This indicates a bug in your application. It is most likely the result of calling an MSIL-compiled (/clr) function from a native constructor or from DllMain.
R6032
- not enough space for locale information
R6031
- Attempt to initialize the CRT more than once.
This indicates a bug in your application.
R6030
- CRT not initialized
R6028
- unable to initialize heap
R6027
- not enough space for lowio initialization
R6026
- not enough space for stdio initialization
R6025
- pure virtual function call
R6024
- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
R6019
- unable to open console device
R6018
- unexpected heap error
R6017
- unexpected multithread lock error
R6016
- not enough space for thread data

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
R6009
- not enough space for environment
R6008
- not enough space for arguments
R6002
- floating point not loaded
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySat 12 Jun - 10:53

Sorry I didn't answer your question,

Yes this happens with all my installed mods. I just checked and this error shows up in all my RealFeel Plugin.dll files.

I have multiple Lite installs, so I can't imagine the mods are conflicting....
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySat 12 Jun - 15:59

Posdnuos wrote:
Sorry I didn't answer your question,

Yes this happens with all my installed mods. I just checked and this error shows up in all my RealFeel Plugin.dll files.

I have multiple Lite installs, so I can't imagine the mods are conflicting....
The RealFeel is not installed with the mod.

But with you describe me, the realfeel don't work on your PC.

Remove the RealfeelPlugin.dll from your install and test, to check if you have the problem.
If the problem is always here, that's not a Realfeel problem, but a hardware wheel problem I think
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySat 12 Jun - 16:42

Ok I'll try to remove it and see how it works

I haven't really been able to find whether RealFeel works well with the Momo, it seems to work great with the G25 and G27....

thanks for the advice :)
Back to top Go down
smp132002
Visiteur
smp132002

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySun 13 Jun - 11:59

With my microsoft wheel I have to move the force setting slider between 100% negative and 100% positve depending if I am driving lmp or gt.
Its under settings,controller,force feedback settings I think.
you can change it while in your garage
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo EmptySun 13 Jun - 12:16

Yeah I have to set the force feedback in-game to +100 for it not to oscillate with RealFeel installed. Which is strange because without RealFeel it needs a negative value.

I haven't really understood if you can, and how to install both Leo and RealFeel? I tried that and followed all the setup instructions here on the site in the Read Me section. With both plugins installed it oscillates with both positive and negative values....

Oh well I guess the old trial and error method is the only way, seeing as that I don't have a G25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Centering Spring Effect with Momo   No Centering Spring Effect with Momo Empty

Back to top Go down

No Centering Spring Effect with Momo
Page 1 of 1