Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 23:30

klo-che wrote:
As already said, we are working on all the cars at same time in parrallel, not 1 after 1. We've lot of work currently but when done, most of the graphic part will be ended, so just wait patiently for news.

And we won't show wip stuff.

awsome, roger that. :jap:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 10:44

No problem Marc, my intention is not to annoy you with ripetitive news requests :lol4:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 11:48

You don't annoy me, that's part of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 12:53

hehe yes, i know! we're all waiting some news regarding your mod! :)

OT can't wait in future to see your mod in rF2! i'm imagining to drive at Petit Le Mans, at 23.00pm under rain :pilote:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 14:26

I can't wait! iv just got a vision of driving a 908 down the mack straight (can't spell its name) at 230mph at night along side my main rivals in my league, i just hope Virtual lm's 1996 le mans track comes out intime for this mod sp cos that will be so awsome! (im not american) lol :pilote:

q) Just wanted to ask, have you peeps made the exstrior sounds louder? it realy could do with that, i did a race last night and it seemed a little well, quite and it needed a little bit more of a aggression, we have mensioned this before but i just wanted to ask, just to make the cars that little bit more special, cos at the moment they seem a little under powerd, love the detail though
Back to top Go down
mixfloors
Visiteur

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Feb - 11:44

You guys do such great work, I too am awaiting in anticipation to tame (try hang on to :lol4: ) the new cars, this mod is trully epic in all respects, as are its creators. Kudos to all involved for giving us mere mortals the ability to drive such awesome cars. I just cant seem to find a league that has a suitable time slot to race them in.

Mike
Aust
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Feb - 14:01

I CAN'T WAIT ANYLONGER! MY HEAD IS GOING TO BLOW UP!

:ptdr: :ptdr: :ptdr: :pilote: :banane: :banane: :dingue:
.....................................................................................................

How can you tell between the 01a and the 01b acura??
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Visiteur

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySat 27 Feb - 14:58

maybe there comes a beta test for the guys in this forms if one car is finished we can test them and say what can be better :lol:

PS : the physiks of the gt s has to be a bit easier :nerf: there are no public servers with this nice mod ^^
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySat 27 Feb - 16:06

Mathias wrote:
maybe there comes a beta test for the guys in this forms if one car is finished we can test them and say what can be better :lol:

PS : the physiks of the gt s has to be a bit easier :nerf: there are no public servers with this nice mod ^^

what are you talking about there are lots of public servers with this mod, and the gt cars are perfect, there is how ever soming called tc, i donno if haver herd of it. :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Feb - 16:19

:lol: i know that this mod si good and this thing whit the gt cars was a joke !!!!

you know what a joke is???

i am just saying that the online servers were only full the first week now i am just seeing formula one and megane trophy which are quite full
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Feb - 16:49

yeah, true true, now hardly anybody is going online with this amazing mod, i don't understand, just wait intil le mans then people would be in the mood for a endurance mod, well, im busy with my league, so there is my exsuse for not racing online. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SERVICE PACK!

any new's at all? any thing! lol
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 12:50

an other question

is an r8 gt1 lm planed?? or the b6 from bmw???
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 12:55

Mathias wrote:
an other question

is an r8 gt1 lm planed??
Why would we make a fictional car?

Mathias wrote:
or the b6 from bmw???
and why would we make a GT3 car?
Back to top Go down
CasH
Visiteur
CasH

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 13:02

Kyle, stop talking and get back to work on cars ;).
CU!
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 13:15

Sorry BOSS i just stop writing now :lol4: i just mixed it up and anyway it was an question
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Mar - 13:36

We are not planning to work on GT3 cars for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Mar - 22:49

sorry to mension this again.

Are you guys going to revise the sounds? im sorry but it is heart breaking for me with the dbr9, your sounds are realy good. But the don't seem to be aggressive enough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlr0VCakW5c&feature=related
In this video for example, the cars is alot more agressive. Much more, what you guys should do, is combime the Equa GT Dbr9 sounds and yours, becuase that way you can possably get the deep down burble and the screaming effect wich i keep going on about. Im sorry for mensioning this again but i realy want to have a mod like yours with the best sounds. Its just they seem a little quike and underpowerd atm. Any way, watch the video and you will understand what i mean.

Any new's Klo-che?
Back to top Go down
lizardms
Visiteur
lizardms

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar - 0:20

Hi,

i just want to ask, will be came some Updates with the SP1 for the Basic Mod, like the shaders and light effects used in the Toyota Supra for your cars.

And will be come later, (in following SP) the Cars of the 2009 ALMS Series? I just want to drive the 911 RSR.

In follow you made a great job, i like to drive it. And look forward for SP1.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 Mar - 23:56

Hello, we are currently testing the new lens flares and will add them to the mod if we are satisfied.

About the 2009 cars Check the first post of the thread to get informations about the SP1 features. About the 2009 997RSR you may have some information in a near future.
Back to top Go down
patcio
Visiteur

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Mar - 10:13

hi guys, when will the first update come out? with the ferrari's, saleen, peugeot, audi...

i can not wait any longer ;)...
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Mar - 10:43

When it's ready.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Mar - 11:33

klo-che wrote:
Hello, we are currently testing the new lens flares and will add them to the mod if we are satisfied.

About the 2009 cars Check the first post of the thread to get informations about the SP1 features. About the 2009 997RSR you may have some information in a near future.
Nice news Marc. Lens flares (likes Toyota Supra ones) would be a really good addiction, and..obviously can't wait to read news regarding 09 RSR.
thanks for this update ;)
Back to top Go down
Zedux
Visiteur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Mar - 4:58

klo-che wrote:
When it's ready.

but when will it be ready? :wrong:
Back to top Go down
house382
Visiteur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Mar - 5:29

soon
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Mar - 17:18

house382 wrote:
soon
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next