Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Jun - 18:11

It will be released one day the other, you just have to wait even if it is long.
You'll be the first to moan if it is wrong :lol4:
Back to top Go down
big_mouse
Visiteur
big_mouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Jun - 18:18

It's out when it's out.
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Jun - 19:46

i know, i just meant when he said about delaying for a month everytime someone asks when it will be released .

sorry if it came out wrong
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 23 Jun - 20:04

klo-che wrote:
No, each time anyone will ask for a release date or assimilated we will delay it for 1 month more. So just be patient, simply that. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 Lol4
LOOL :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Nestor Martin
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 27 Jun - 16:51

First of all, thanks for the mod.
But, how houseful is it to have such a thread ?
All there is is people asking " when is it out?" just to get a more stupid answer each time!
I know that you have no release date yet, I know your doing it for free and I know that you'll push it as hard as you can.
But be thankful to those guys ( even they are asking stupid questions) they LOVE your work.
And finally i wish this thread could be a bit constructive, I might even help the moders.

Respect!
:jap:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 27 Jun - 16:57

Nestor Martin wrote:
All there is is people asking " when is it out?" just to get a more stupid answer each time!
I know that you have no release date yet, I know your doing it for free and I know that you'll push it as hard as you can.
But be thankful to those guys ( even they are asking stupid questions) they LOVE your work.
And finally i wish this thread could be a bit constructive, I might even help the moders.

Respect!

That is a silly message, its only newbies who say that.

I love this mod too much for my own good. i am attualy ill thinking of it. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :lol4: :banane: :pilote:
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 27 Jun - 17:08

Nestor Martin wrote:

Respect!
It's not a question of respect of the guys asking.
But when the first guy ask for a date, and when the answer is when it's done by the EnduRacers coordinator, why there is 10 guys after asking for a date ? The answer is the same. So why asking again and again ?
Keep time of thees usefulness question to drive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 27 Jun - 19:21

Just send them a PM, with a warning or somthing, it is anoying for the rest of us. THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE ect ect.

Anyway, i hope its not long intil release, I am very much looking forward to it, Keep up the good work Enduracers! :salut:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 27 Jun - 21:20

tittle updated, discussion over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 27 Jun - 23:15

klo-che wrote:

Any progress updates for us? (No Mr Sarky) :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Jun - 9:14

The spanish version of the readme has been ended and is available now on our website, in addition to english and french versions :

http://www.enduracers.com/readme/README_ENDURANCE_SERIES_MOD.html

Italian version coming later.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyMon 28 Jun - 9:55

klo-che wrote:
Excellent :) :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySat 3 Jul - 19:49

It seems that everyone is scared to post here since the "no release date" tag was added. :lol:

Then again, there hasn't been much to discuss since Le Mans. I am still deluded to think you guys are secretly working on the 2008 Spyker C8?
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySat 3 Jul - 19:56

i opened this thread for keep this regarding mod only :D
https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/endurance-series-mod-f3/dream-cars-list-t719.htm
if you want to talk about real cars, event, ecc..feel free to post on it!

Ehehe the Laviolette is a really beautiful car, and sounds really cool!! :lol4:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptySun 4 Jul - 18:28

rmac923 wrote:
It seems that everyone is scared to post here since the "no release date" tag was added. :lol:

Then again, there hasn't been much to discuss since Le Mans. I am still deluded to think you guys are secretly working on the 2008 Spyker C8?

The only information diffused are the SP1 Models list. The Spyker is not part of it.
Back to top Go down
C.Schelfthout
Visiteur

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyMon 5 Jul - 0:24

Hi all

It would be great if you add the rain tyres because for those who want to race in the rain, it might be useful

this isn't an obligation but an advice
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyMon 5 Jul - 1:01

C.Schelfthout wrote:
Hi all

It would be great if you add the rain tyres because for those who want to race in the rain, it might be useful

yes, when Rfactor 2 comes out that would be very good if those tires could be included otherwise we would benifit.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyMon 5 Jul - 11:56

C.Schelfthout wrote:
Hi all

No need of rain tyres until rain comes on rFactor, so more then probably only on rF2.
Back to top Go down
CpR
Enduracers
CpR

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 18:34

After the presentation of the different new models included in the Endurance Series SP1, EnduRacers is releasing a new bunch of screenshots featuring both SP1 and upgraded v1.0 cars. We will soon unveil the first cockpit shots of the Service Pack 1 models.

Stay tuned !

www.enduracers.com

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4755129972_1aeae02c4d_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4767359631_d55b619aa7_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4755132506_ef24729542_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4755133812_087092731d_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4767371335_08a84394e2_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4771350690_cf560687de_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4771346940_1b1f9bfdb5_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4771348160_d0af020158_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4755134868_8e8ccf0fd6_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4770395189_7c4344bf3e_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4768012652_34e4f3156c_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4771349334_37403ba842_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4770720757_4e596e9783_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4770719435_9ecc7997a5_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4771361132_224888fbea_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 4770724505_c006ec8a21_m

Last edited by CpR on Thu 22 Jul - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 18:57

OMG, THOSE HEADLIGHTS LOOK SO REAL!!! THAT IS A AMAZING SIGHT, I WANT THAT ON MY PC RIGHT NOW!!!

amazing work as i just said, all cars look soo nice, so life like, amazing stuff guys, im realy prowd of you, what you are doing is frankly......................can't describe, and its for FREEE!!!! amazing. I love you guys, i love this mod, I love rfactor!
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 19:12

The base pack is great, but is definitely lacking without the Audi/Peugeot/Saleen/F430.

SP1 will truly amend this situation! Looks awesome, can't wait for the cockpit screens. :jap:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 19:28

Fantastic work :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Blinq 33
Visiteur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 19:38

Cool finally the Peugeot with low downforce aero
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 19:57

Would it be possible to be extremely cheeky and ask for a screenshot of the 2008 Le Mans Corvette and the 2008 Le Mans Peugeot 908 together on the corkscrew of Laguna Seca? I'm in need of a new desktop wallpaper. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
smp132002
Visiteur
smp132002

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 19:58

:bravo: :bravo: wow wow wow :bravo: :bravo:

the standard you guys are setting for other modders out there is impossible to reach ,this is what rFactor was made for ,the images look epic thank you for the time you have spent on this and the time still spending you guys are modding missioneries :chef:

:chef: praise enduracers :chef:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next