Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 13:06

Pandamasque wrote:
@ DeDios - posting some early renders before mapping is done would be a good solution then.
yes for sure but..you know is not a frequent attitude to publish out of private areas some WIP/early shots regarding models.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 13:10

bozuzu wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:
I wouldn't use the C6.R and Aston for any comparisons really, the models are really old, over 5 years old.

I can't see your point......correct me if i'm wrong but you adjusted the dbr9 and that car yet seemd to be ok...but the c6r of yours looks like more a street car than a race car....instead of making a new gt1 car you can arrange a new and better model of c6r starting from the past model, because the c6r nowadays represents a "must" of the gt1 and gt2 classes.

You should stop speaking like a mucisian, we decided what would be in the SP1 even before the v1 was released, and making a new car (cause correcting means a totally new model) takes lot of time. One day if we've time to improve this car, we can think about it. For the moment lot of people enjoy it. And no we did not corrected any DBR9.

As for the problem on the F430, it should never had hapenned, had been spotted but not corrected, we will try our best on it. SP1 is a new reference in terms of quality on all the domains, so all cars will at the top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 21:20

sorry but i'm a musician so it's really hard to not speak like that.....however it wasn't my intention to offend you or your work....as i said before this is my favourite mod right cause the very high level of competition and realism of your model and I know that creating a new model takes a long time but you can postpone the creation of a new car to improve the old c6r which is a really important car of the last 4 racing season.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 21:53

bozuzu wrote:
sorry but i'm a musician so it's really hard to not speak like that.....however it wasn't my intention to offend you or your work....as i said before this is my favourite mod right cause the very high level of competition and realism of your model and I know that creating a new model takes a long time but you can postpone the creation of a new car to improve the old c6r which is a really important car of the last 4 racing season.
We have done about as much as is possible with the current DBR9 and C6.R models, but they are very old models, there is not much more we can do without starting the models from scratch, and that would mean redoing all the textures and skins aswell, its not worth it at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 22:54

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
bozuzu wrote:
We have done about as much as is possible with the current DBR9 and C6.R models, but they are very old models, there is not much more we can do without starting the models from scratch, and that would mean redoing all the textures and skins aswell, its not worth it at this stage.

you can tell they are old becuase of it looking so smooth, if you look at the 2007-2008-2009 models its alot more aggressive, the front is all bolging out and the rear is realy wide not so round.

http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre/astonmartin/dbr9/2006_aston_martin_dbr9_15_m.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Aston_Martin_DBR9_GT1_2006_No_007.jpg

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/lms/2008/prt/lms-2008-prt-ef-0022.jpg

at the bottom one, look at how low the car is, and how the wheel arch's are wider and taller.
Back to top Go down
B. Gant
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptySat 17 Jul - 5:06

Question...I began signup for league..we will use SP1 whenever its released....and thats wen season will start

but my question
With Online Play, will the 908s and R10s have an advantage,or will the zytek and EE be able to race with them and not be down on speed as in real life..... because alot of guys are picking those two diesel cars...hehe...I may need to Administrate choices.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptySat 17 Jul - 8:40

@ Oreca LC75
You must be seeing things. DBR9 didn't change much if at all since 2006. In 2005 it did look a bit different, at Le Mans at least. The ES 1.2 mod has the 2006-2009 model, but it's not completely accurate although it's a bit less obvious than with the C6.R.
The grille is a bit narrower, the doors are a bit shorter, the roof is a bit lower that the real. Plus there are a few bugs with material smoothing (I think that's how they call it in 3D) - the reflections on the bumpers have a distinct edge where different bits of the texture join, and the area around the fuel filler cap has weird issues.
NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Fine by me. I hope some day we'll have more variety in GT2 (or should I say GT-E :lol4: ) and GT1 will be regarded as a historic class in the mod.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptySat 17 Jul - 11:27

B. Gant wrote:
Question...I began signup for league..we will use SP1 whenever its released....and thats wen season will start

but my question
With Online Play, will the 908s and R10s have an advantage,or will the zytek and EE be able to race with them and not be down on speed as in real life..... because alot of guys are picking those two diesel cars...hehe...I may need to Administrate choices.

Cars and performances are like it is in real life. We've created special classes for this type of cars and for petrol cars, to keep a logic in all that.
Back to top Go down
B. Gant
Visiteur

Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptySat 17 Jul - 20:25

ok thx, kloche...i dont want a full p1 field 0f 908s and r10s...so ill put a limit on the diesel choices....
Back to top Go down
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyTue 20 Jul - 16:40

B. Gant wrote:

but my question

mate i know alot more people will be going for the 908 and r10 but just to remind you they are very heavy (100-250kg heavier) and the TC will work over time to handle that tourqe these cars have so it will be hard to put the power down.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyTue 20 Jul - 17:19

jordan weekes wrote:
B. Gant wrote:

but my question

mate i know alot more people will be going for the 908 and r10 but just to remind you they are very heavy (100-250kg heavier) and the TC will work over time to handle that tourqe these cars have so it will be hard to put the power down.

are you saying only skilled drivers can controll them?? :lol4: :ptdr:

thats no problem, i like realism, id rather have a challange then just pure power. :pilote:
Back to top Go down
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 13:27

Oreca LC75 wrote:
jordan weekes wrote:
B. Gant wrote:

but my question

are you saying only skilled drivers can controll them?? :lol4: :ptdr:

thats no problem, i like realism, id rather have a challange then just pure power. :pilote:

Yes and No on skill drivers because everyone has their own driving style and that style can work on any car but it could be useless in other cars as well.

but if you want a challenge then the r10 and 908 will be you challenge :)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 14:41

I like a challange, no matter what car, havin seen these cars in realife i hope to match the pace of the legendery mcnish and the others. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 15:34

The drivers say that these works diesels have more DF and are actually easier to drive. Except in the rain, because their TC systems aren't as sophisticated as on petrol cars. Diesel engine ECU can't cut ignition to individual cylinders like it does to for TC of petrol engined cars.
On the other hand I heard that R10 chassis is rather clumsy in slow corners compared to newer and/or lighter cars.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 15:53

Pandamasque wrote:
The drivers say that these works diesels have more DF and are actually easier to drive.

"ease to drive" for top drivers like them, important point. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 Lol4
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 15:54

Pandamasque wrote:
The drivers say that these works diesels have more DF and are actually easier to drive. Except in the rain, because their TC systems aren't as sophisticated as on petrol cars. Diesel engine ECU can't cut ignition to individual cylinders like it does to for TC of petrol engined cars.
On the other hand I heard that R10 chassis is rather clumsy in slow corners compared to newer and/or lighter cars.

realy? wow, to very diffrent points of views, id rather not find out in this forum, i think the anwser should be found out when you drive the cars, just my little point of view, I know Enduracers will get it correct, and no matter what the car will handle like, easy or hard I will make sure that Il have the most amount of fun possable driving them. :lol4: :pilote: :pilote:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 16:04

klo-che wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:
The drivers say that these works diesels have more DF and are actually easier to drive.

"ease to drive" for top drivers like them, important point. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 Lol4
I didn't mean to say they are easy to drive but rather easiER than privateer prototypes. :lol4: I think it was Ant Davidson who said that.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 16:50

Pandamasque wrote:
klo-che wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:

I didn't mean to say they are easy to drive but rather easiER than privateer prototypes. :lol4: I think it was Ant Davidson who said that.

Davidson runned on something else then the 908 in endurance ? Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 Look
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 17:11

Off the top of my head:

Ferrari 550 GTS (Prodrive) LM24 2003 I think
Lola Aston Martin in 2009
Nissan GTR GT1WC in Spa 24h 2009
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Jul - 17:57

Pandamasque wrote:
Off the top of my head:

Ferrari 550 GTS (Prodrive) LM24 2003 I think
Lola Aston Martin in 2009
Nissan GTR GT1WC in Spa 24h 2009

He has driven the 908 but not the r10, he said it is easier than you think compared to the stats, heavy car at the back you would expect oversteer, but it generates so much downforce that you don't notice it.

somthing along those lines.

it was walst comentry on le mans this year, or last, can't remember which.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 23 Jul - 19:49

Endurance Series - SP1 models COCKPITS : Part 1

http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_11.html
http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_11_FR.html

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4771353700_d33d93b4bf_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4770715375_268605201a_m
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4771354550_eb3124d6cf_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4770722445_40088d0eda_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4779131777_3680f86411_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4779132967_124c7f6087_m
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4779766152_629f3c3437_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4779767248_7338696190_m
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4779800414_781f527efc_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4779817554_5ae4abe46d_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4815106052_1b4c80a168_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4814483195_c2e87a5c83_m
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4815168576_e171683b89_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4814582487_f70cc9c591_m
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4814486407_e7cc3c318e_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 4815108252_2032b2294f_m
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 23 Jul - 20:33

:bravo:
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 23 Jul - 20:39

good job :bravo: :bravo:

thank's :love: :arf:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 23 Jul - 20:51

YOU GUYS BETTER MOT RELEASE THE MOD WALST IM ON HOLIDAY! :lol: :lol4:

note, im on holiday now lol :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 EmptyFri 23 Jul - 22:47

inside view looks really cool.

(damn, why we cant have animated arms in rf :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next