Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report

Go down 
+34
Tom87
klo-che
Pro-Stock
NightSt@lk3r
u-brot
Maranellodriver
Pandamasque
Charlie
Alex Koda
Kouzuki
simmo151
Mtommi Tam
lemming77
Steve McQ
Troublemaker55
speedfreak968
Flaux
bdrws6
lms
house382
Matthew Blackwood
big_mouse
mjmueller
Eric_The_Celtic
vevex
benne08
lizardms
OlivierMDVY
coturnix
Oreca LC75
Joss Vincent
F1timmy
BoyWeedy
trbfan
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 20:03

I can confirm that. The FR seems to be the old value from 1.2.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 20:24

I don't understand what is wrong with your terms :)
The diamters?, or what else? Could you be more precise or give some example/values to check this please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 20:30

MaD_King wrote:
The diamters?, or what else? Could you be more precise or give some example/values to check this please.
Having a quick flick through the DBR9 HDV BrakeDiscRange is different for the front right and left, they should be the same no?
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 20:34

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
MaD_King wrote:
Having a quick flick through the DBR9 HDV BrakeDiscRange is different for the front right and left, they should be the same no?
Normaly yes, I seek the problem, I don't think there is an impact the values are very close, bug will be fixed in a next patch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 22:07

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
MaD_King wrote:
That's for all 3 GT1 cars at least. I wish I were such a good driver to feel that! :hein:
Back to top Go down
speedfreak968
Visiteur

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec - 16:39

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS! EXCELLENT WORK! Definitely worth waitng for. Ferrari's are great, my personal favorites. But, being an Aston fan as well, I've noticed that both steering wheels and central consoles are low res on all of them. Is it a bug, or something I could adjust in a car file. They were all high res before I installed the sp1. Please advise.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
house382
Visiteur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 0:15

couple things, start out with the little one.

The contingency stickers on the right side of the 2009 ALMS Risi has BBS listed twice instead of Snap-on.

The second thing is both Porsche RS Spyders and the Acura have an auto-blip value over 40% throttle for downshifts where as all of the Courage versions however have 2%. Not sure if this is an error since I do not know the auto blip numbers for any of the cars but I would have though that the Courage would have been on par with the original Spyder.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 8:41

house382 wrote:
couple things, start out with the little one.

The contingency stickers on the right side of the 2009 ALMS Risi has BBS listed twice instead of Snap-on.

The second thing is both Porsche RS Spyders and the Acura have an auto-blip value over 40% throttle for downshifts where as all of the Courage versions however have 2%. Not sure if this is an error since I do not know the auto blip numbers for any of the cars but I would have though that the Courage would have been on par with the original Spyder.

The C65 is back at his normal performances as announced in the v1 and SP1 release. The car does not have an autoblip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Dec - 8:54

Wow really! Then I finally have a reason to try that one again! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec - 0:35

c6r temp car wit new nvidia driver 260.99

error loading c6_dash for material es_c6r_dash

error loading global material es_c6r_dash
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec - 8:27

lms wrote:
c6r temp car wit new nvidia driver 260.99

error loading c6_dash for material es_c6r_dash

error loading global material es_c6r_dash

Wrong installation. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec - 11:45

reinstall worked
Back to top Go down
speedfreak968
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Dec - 18:30

OK, again in short, how to fix low res cockpit in Astons?
Back to top Go down
Tom87
Visiteur

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Dec - 20:16

Small problem, Nick Minassian has his surname spelt with an extra 'a' in one of the 908s like: Minassiaan (sorry I don't have rFactor installed here to check which one!).

Thanks once again guys,
Back to top Go down
bdrws6
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Dec - 21:42

First off, thank you for the mod. By far my favorite of all of rFactor. Your mod is great enough to be a stand alone game, and is better than games I have played from professional game studios.

I am having a small issue with the windows and headlights on the ALMS 2007 Team Modena Aston Martin. Only with the AI in control of the car, when I drive it the issue goes away. Opponent detail is on high. FPS drops below my preferred zone when I set it to full.

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 RFactor2010-12-2415-07-23-84

All the other Astons are fine.

EDIT: I have fixed this issue, the window file wasn't mipmapped. So now just look at this as a heads up.

Last edited by bdrws6 on Sun 26 Dec - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Dec - 11:01

Not a bug, but could you set the 996 a bit lower? Like this

GraphicalOffset=(0.0, -0.02, 0.0)

I think that improves it's overall look quite much...

Last edited by Flaux on Sat 25 Dec - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Dec - 17:29

Doing first Sebring test (before starting 2008 ALMS season using the Risi Ferrari) i saw two little bugs:
-wrong flag for Uwe Alzen (is german, not american) on Porsche #5
-reversed names on right side of Ferrari #48

back on track now ;)
Back to top Go down
speedfreak968
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Dec - 10:37

Here I go again, since nobody answered my previous question, now I need to expand it. Three issues:

1. Disc glow missing on ALL cars
2. Low res cocpit in some cars (Aston, Porsche...)
3. Backfire missing on ALL cars
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Dec - 10:44

speedfreak968 wrote:
Here I go again, since nobody answered my previous question, now I need to expand it. Three issues:

1. Disc glow missing on ALL cars
2. Low res cocpit in some cars (Aston, Porsche...)
3. Backfire missing on ALL cars

Explain your graphic settings and so on and post screens, we cant give you a feedback if you send so few information. Cause there is discglow and backfire on all the cars (that have got it), and high cockpits too.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Dec - 11:13

klo-che wrote:
Cause there is discglow and backfire on all the cars (that have got it), and high cockpits too.

So have I
Back to top Go down
speedfreak968
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Dec - 13:56

I wish I could say that as well. It all started after the instalation of the SP1. I had all those things working well prior to this upgrade - all cocpits were high res, disc glows etc... I haven't changed anything. Everything is exactly the same as it was before instalation of the SP1, so it shouldn't have anything to do with that... I can post screens, but what's the use of them? Except for low res cocpits, what can pictures tell you about the discglows or backfire? They are either there or not there. Sorry for being a pest, but everything worked great before, and I'm trying to understand what went wrong here... I'm so happy with the new cars and upgrades, so I wish I could fix this few anoying things somehow...
Back to top Go down
Troublemaker55
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec - 3:27

Hey guys!

Is there a way to make the Spyder Evo work under dx7 ? Unfortunatley using dx8 or 9 is not an option for me and many other guys participating in endurance events :( All other cars work perfectly fine with dx7

Do you know what causes it?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec - 8:01

Yes, it may be included in a future patch, but to be honest we are un 2010 so if you are still obliged to Run in dx7 then your computer must be very old and maybe you should think about upgrading it a bit. Cause running dx7 you are not able to enjoy the graphic quality of the mod, at all.
Back to top Go down
Maranellodriver
Visiteur

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec - 14:05

More a question than an bug report:

I'm missing those ambient sounds, like crowd/announcer or the horn when the startlight switches on. Is there a special reason why they weren't "implemented"?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec - 14:20

This features are linked the circuit you use, not to the mod.
What we have in the mod is a Le Mans recorded sound you can hear when you are in the garage, before you press "Race", I think they are still there but I'll check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report   Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series SP1 - bugs report
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next