Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tire temps ? plus a tc question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Tire temps ? plus a tc question Empty
PostSubject: Tire temps ? plus a tc question   Tire temps ? plus a tc question EmptyMon 6 Dec - 2:13

First congratulations on the service pack 1 release , a stunning work of art.

The questions next
It mainly the gt1 and gt2 cars i drive ,with regards to tc in rfactor,if i enable it do the ai also get the same ability.
Any tips on getting the tires up to the 80 degrees plus temp mentioned in the readme, now i have only done some short stints with different cars on mid ohio ,12 - 20 laps ,but neither with the lowest pressure nor the highest pressure am i getting to 80 degrees , but im still managing to keep up with 100% ai, i've ran the laps with tc on and of ,mainly leaving the default setup apart for steering ratio and brake bias.

Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Tire temps ? plus a tc question   Tire temps ? plus a tc question EmptyMon 6 Dec - 10:26

The AI never activate the TC.
The tires temps are between 90°C and 100°C about 105°C, the tires slip, under 90 same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tire temps ? plus a tc question   Tire temps ? plus a tc question EmptyMon 6 Dec - 12:22

when you tested the physics for the cars which tc settings (low-med-high) you used for each car (i guess physics works properly with just one or two of the settings (for instance all gt1 cars should use low? p2s - either low OR med works and so on) for each car)? because when i use low tc for aston its does 180 when i accelerate just like in v1.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Tire temps ? plus a tc question   Tire temps ? plus a tc question EmptyMon 6 Dec - 12:37

Your answer here https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/endurance-series-mod-f3/traction-control-t837.htm

But yesterday I worked on setup on the Aston Martin on Spa 2008 with soft tires and I didn't use the TC to drive and I arrive to catch the rear end without problem.
Try to add one click more on the rear bar, that can have an impact on default setup to have a better rear end (less understeer, so less oversteer if you force).
With the F430, no TC for me, and with the R10, TC Low or Medium, not many laps made to define what it's better for now on this track for the R10.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
dave
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Tire temps ? plus a tc question   Tire temps ? plus a tc question EmptyMon 6 Dec - 21:46

MaD_King sorry for asking for about tires again
you are saying 90 to 100 is best
is that on all types- softest to hardest
i have only been checking mediums
on average how long should it take to reach these temps
and can i reach these temps with the default setup
Maybe im just not driving fast enough , I wouldnt be the fastest driver around

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tire temps ? plus a tc question   Tire temps ? plus a tc question Empty

Back to top Go down

Tire temps ? plus a tc question
Page 1 of 1