Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
philmcphil
Visiteur
philmcphil

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem Empty
PostSubject: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:26

Hi,

i´ve found a problem when i use the corvette . The car goes to the right don´t keep going straight . The same when i use the brakes .It feels like a parallelism problem (lol).

I don´t have this problem with other cars in ant categories

The real feel set up is ok :
[ES_GT1]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-1500.000000 (i prefer to keep this value instead of -2400)
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
SmoothingLevel=0

I use a g27 Logitech.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:57

We will check this to see if there is a problem in the suspensions or wheel position symmetry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
John Dalton
Visiteur

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:53

I got this problem too, using Real Feel on the Vette with my G25
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyCool
Visiteur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptyFri 8 Apr - 7:56

Actually the problem may be in RealFeel itself. I found a method of tweaking RealFeel in-game so that the car doesn't pull one way or another and the steering is stable and controlable. Someone else came up with this method for the VHR mod and I use it for all of the mods I drive on rFactor. Here's what you can try...

1. Go to a private testing session with a button mapped for ignition to shut the engine off.
2. Click "Race" and press the ignition button - wait for the engine to shut off.
3. Right Ctrl and Number Pad 2 - Toggles RelFeel On/Off. Press until you hear "RealFeel enabled"
4. Left Ctl and Number Pad 9 until you hear 50,000 (if the first number you hear is 2,500, then Right Ctrl and Number Pad 9 until you hear 3,000. Then go back to Left Ctrl and Number 9)
5. Right Ctrl and Number Pad 5 - Sets Damper to 11,500
6. Left Ctrl and Number Pad 4 until you hear 4,600
7. Right Ctrl and Number Pad 6 until you hear 50-60
8. Right Ctr and Number Pad 1 or 3 (Up or Down) until you hear 50%
9. Right Ctrl and Number Pad 0 until you hear Zero
10. Right Ctrl and Number Pad 8 - this will reverse the Force Feedback. If it feels wrong when you drive then reverse it back and see if it feels right.

I have used this to setup RealFeel for many mods that I drive and it makes a world of difference.
Back to top Go down
philmcphil
Visiteur
philmcphil

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptyFri 8 Apr - 10:30

Hi BigDaddyCool,

the problem is happening only with the corvette in this mod , i´ve driven all cars from the mod and no problem at all ...........
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyCool
Visiteur

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptyFri 8 Apr - 19:46

I've kind of noticed that myself, it doesn't happen when I drive the Epsilon Euskadi but it does with the 'Vete - which I don't understand. But after I used that method of tweeking ReelFeel for the 'Vete only it was a lot better. Besides, RealFeel keeps a log of different settings or different cars an mods so it won't effect any other od or car you may drive.
Back to top Go down
testdriver@belgium
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptySat 9 Apr - 8:26

We are doing a series with the GT1 and our members have found the same.

The car puls to the right, the other GT1's are fine, only the vette has that problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flatoutclub.com
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptySat 9 Apr - 10:52

We checking this in the physics to find why there is this feeling. And try to fix it ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
testdriver@belgium
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem EmptySat 9 Apr - 11:29

MaD_King wrote:
We checking this in the physics to find why there is this feeling. And try to fix it ;)

Thank you, i have to say this mod is awesome, quality is of the highest ever seen. stunning job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flatoutclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem   Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Realfeel + Corvette C6 = Problem
Page 1 of 1