Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News

Go down 
+41
DeDios
CS21476895
Pandamasque
lms
AGERAFan
rmac923
devilracer87
DutchGuy
Mtommi Tam
Alonso97
S Eefting
walshy1093
Russo997RSR
doudludo
CpR
Isaac Chavira
Oreca LC75
Taxi
NightSt@lk3r
Jon Weal
DjOfPivot
Mark Jung
Marius08
Erki Tonuri
Ced42x
enuZi
Steve McQ
Migreg
vevex
MaD_King
warp9engage
deBorgo83
Duffers917K
philmcphil
basukid
Raikkonenfan
dumberdog
John Dalton
Jon Davies
patcio
Valbuena72
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Weal
Visiteur

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 12:14

klo-che wrote:
But again if this upgrade weight is the magic solution, we will see for SP2. Cause we will not do "league physics".

Hey, thanks for at least considering the idea man. For sure, DON'T go down the route of "league physics" as it would completely destroy the point of the mod. You're completely right about the realism of adding/taking away weight versus utilising extra classes. I wouldn't have a problem with limiting entries to say 5 LMPd, 5 LMPp etc but it could perhaps lead to quite a scramble for the 5 LMPd spots and then no LMPp cars. However, by pulling back the diesels just a wee bit would bring the petrols close enough to make it viable for a top class "alien" to have a crack at taking on the diesels directly.

Although a thought just occurred to me, doesn't the ACO continually try and balance performance between diesels and petrols? Perhaps it could be argued that giving leagues the ability to do the same thing may also be quite realistic! ;)
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 14:21

klo-che wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:
@klo-che I don't think everyone in the SR event were such huge fans of diesel cars :lol4:

So they had to choose other cars :lol:
...and have no slightest chance of fighting with anyone. That's why me and my team ignored LMP completely and fielded a Ferrari and a Vette.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 14:33

I was kidding of course :lol4:

We will discuss in the team if we can do something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 16:30

theres nothing wrong with p1d and p1p physics, p1p has no chance of winning at le mans if the diesels have no technical issues, just like in real life, and thats how it should be in this mod. But if a"leage" has issues with this whats stopping them from modifying some files to limit the top speed or something? Or find some way to balance the class better.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 16:47

lms wrote:
whats stopping them from modifying some files to limit the top speed or something
The agreement that's forbid this when you install the mod ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 17:18

MaD_King wrote:
lms wrote:
whats stopping them from modifying some files to limit the top speed or something
The agreement that's forbid this when you install the mod ...

im sure if a league does this that wont be shared with the rest of the world by uploading the files somewhere public
Back to top Go down
Jon Weal
Visiteur

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 22:44

MaD_King wrote:

The fact that it's illegal. The fact that I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing. The fact that it would cause mismatches, the fact it would be difficult to keep track of... need I go on? All I'm proposing is a very simple system to equalise the classes a little. Diesel cars should definitely be fastest, but at the moment they're so much faster that it's completely pointless using a petrol car online.

In the real world, people run the petrol cars because you can't very well go out and buy a Peugeot 908 or Audi R18 but you can go out and buy a Lola chassis etc. Unless you're Aston Martin, in which case it's pretty much your mandate. In an online setting, forcing people to use cars they don't want to when they are uncompetitive will cause people to leave a league. Pulling back the faster cars slightly might just make driving a petrol car attractive to the more skilled drivers in my league. As it is, even the best guys will be around 2-3 seconds a lap off the pace at a circuit like Spa for example.

Why does that matter? Because Enduracers went to the trouble of doing some absolutely stunning and beautiful work that should be admired in all of it's glory rather than selected parts. Sure it isn't quite realistic. But an LMP1 field of nothing but Audis and Peugeots is completely unrealistic

just my opinion of course.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 10:09

Hey guys, im not sure where to put this but hey.

Im not sure if you knew about this, Insidesimracing did a review of one of the cars in the sp1 :) they had a good look at the Peugeot 908 2008 and they gave it a 8.75 and it made the top sim car list, the only down side to the car was the fun factor was gone, but personaly they looked at it as fun factor rather than the sim factor.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2vls-71ofkI#at=613
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 12:55

Thank you very much for the news Oreca.

I keep the conclusion, GREAT JOB ENDURACERS TEAM........THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR US AND FOR THE COMMUNITY :banane:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
Migreg
Visiteur
Migreg

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 15:46

Yep, but it should be good that they do not show the AI driving... it's so bad to see. And when you see some others cars on their top 50... it's frightening
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun - 22:45

@Vevex they sum up exacly how i feel. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun - 4:19

I'm not surprised the fun factor category didn't get the top score. I can't imagine how can one drive a 1200nm diesel LMP1 at Eastern Creek with all those exaggerated bumps! That idea alone is just insane :)
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun - 6:57

:lol: but you're absolutely right :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun - 7:14

he did mension he was using the standered set up..........mate thats why you didn't have much fun, the standerd set up on a 908 is attualy hard to handle...
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun - 21:12

Hey guys, iv just come back from silverstone today watching the fia gt1 championship, and i have some videos which id like to donate to you guys if you like, my reason for donating them is to help you guys with the sounds ect. :) I just want to help :D
Back to top Go down
S Eefting
Visiteur
S Eefting

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun - 23:38

Sounds good imo,:D

I wish i could go to the fia gt1:(
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:46

Oreca LC75 wrote:
Hey guys, iv just come back from silverstone today watching the fia gt1 championship, and i have some videos which id like to donate to you guys if you like, my reason for donating them is to help you guys with the sounds ect. :) I just want to help :D

Thanks a lot, but we have no 2010 GT1 in our mod and no plan to build any. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 20:25

@Steve McQ

Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun - 20:41

Please stay on topic, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Marius08
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:06

Oh my god I can't believe you're making my favourite of all the racing cars... The Lambo R-GT is the first car I started to drive in a sim game. My first sim game was GTR2. I saw the Lambo, it looked great, I gave it a try and it was great to drive.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm still enjoying the SP1 as it came out today, and I can't believe you're already making a new pack, including my favourite car. It's a dream come true.
I'm one of the happiest kids on earth right now, I think I'll start crying of joy. :lol: Again, thank you so much Enduracers, it's unbelievable how much work you do.

Last edited by Marius08 on Mon 6 Jun - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
enuZi
Visiteur
enuZi

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 5:13

Que tiempo de demora tendria?
Back to top Go down
http://www.argenservers.org
Ced42x
Visiteur

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 16:07

klo-che wrote:
Just to anticipate some possible questions asked and asked again :

- Please don't ask any release date.
- Please don't ask the number of new models included in the SP2 we won't answer. There can be 1 car (lambo only), 2 cars, 3, 5000,...
- Please don't ask what other cars (if there are other cars) will be included in the SP2.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ced42x
Visiteur

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 16:08

enuZi wrote:
Que tiempo de demora tendria?

klo-che wrote:
Just to anticipate some possible questions asked and asked again :

- Please don't ask any release date.
- Please don't ask the number of new models included in the SP2 we won't answer. There can be 1 car (lambo only), 2 cars, 3, 5000,...
- Please don't ask what other cars (if there are other cars) will be included in the SP2.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 17:37

The LM week has been busy for the EnduRacers skinners (specially Alex Koda and Mjmueller) that worked hard on some new babys that will take part of the Endurance Series SP2. We wanted to share them with you before the real race. Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 Lol4

Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5815392592_414ec5a0db_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814825163_64deacb8b4_m
Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814825483_717b4dc1df_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814052275_71419bd287_m
Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5815393460_8d6bb96027_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814825933_66679fb245_m
Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5815393980_fe4b1f0569_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814050353_24202e3b7e_m

Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814824153_ac78f4989d_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814824469_f116ba1d0c_m
Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814619120_a71967aac3_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814618596_269c668c4f_m
Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814050889_bb612a1cfb_m Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 5814619696_e8605b9151_m
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 17:56

Those Flying Lizard Porsche's are absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News   Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series Mod - SP2 - Talk and News
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next