Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butzemann
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars Empty
PostSubject: Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars   Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars EmptyWed 13 Oct - 21:15

Hi Folks,

following your explanations in the readme-file, the autoblip-function for downshift is only available for P1 and P2 cars, but not for GT2 cars. So I may ask you for the Information, how the autoblip function can be activated for GT2 Cars. I guess, it is not in the hdv-file.

Greetings
Butzemann
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars   Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars EmptyWed 13 Oct - 22:36

Butzemann wrote:
Hi Folks,

following your explanations in the readme-file, the autoblip-function for downshift is only available for P1 and P2 cars, but not for GT2 cars. So I may ask you for the Information, how the autoblip function can be activated for GT2 Cars. I guess, it is not in the hdv-file.

Greetings
Butzemann
You can't activate the autoblip, the cars are setuped with this behavior in the physics.
I don't understand what you whant to do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Butzemann
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars   Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars EmptyWed 13 Oct - 23:34

Very simpel - for my own pleasure I want to ride my favorite 997 GT3 RSR with an autoblip function activated which makes hardbraking and downshifting easier.

Citation from the original readme:

The autoblip allows the driver to have an easier downshift with the car. It's an electronic device that adds an automatic blip on the throttle when the driver is downshifting, in order to synchronize the engine RPM with the transmission to prevent transmission lockup under braking.

Autoblip is only available, in real-life and in the mod, on prototypes P1 and P2. So for GT cars, GT1 and GT2, you will have to blip the throttle manually when braking and downshifting in order to keep the car balanced and prevent the rear wheels from locking up.

It seems to me, that it might be an option, which can be manualy activated (similar to the P1 and P2 Cars) - my question was how and where.

Regards
Butzemann

Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars   Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars EmptyThu 14 Oct - 9:39

Butzemann wrote:
Very simpel - for my own pleasure I want to ride my favorite 997 GT3 RSR with an autoblip function activated which makes hardbraking and downshifting easier.

Citation from the original readme:

The autoblip allows the driver to have an easier downshift with the car. It's an electronic device that adds an automatic blip on the throttle when the driver is downshifting, in order to synchronize the engine RPM with the transmission to prevent transmission lockup under braking.

Autoblip is only available, in real-life and in the mod, on prototypes P1 and P2. So for GT cars, GT1 and GT2, you will have to blip the throttle manually when braking and downshifting in order to keep the car balanced and prevent the rear wheels from locking up.

It seems to me, that it might be an option, which can be manualy activated (similar to the P1 and P2 Cars) - my question was how and where.

Regards
Butzemann

Its not an option, the cars have to drive as they are. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars   Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

Activating autoblip for GT2 Cars
Page 1 of 1