Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Talent files missing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moemi
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Talent files missing? Empty
PostSubject: Talent files missing?   Talent files missing? EmptySat 10 Sep - 17:53

Hello,
I wanted to start an offline race @vlm sebring, but some drivers have no talent-file. Is this right or is this a mistake by me? Offline racing in rf isn't very good, but without talent-files it is nearly impossible :(

Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Talent files missing?   Talent files missing? EmptySat 10 Sep - 18:06

The talent files are included in the mod base package : v1SP1 FULL

http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html

:lol4:

You need v1SP1 FULL + SP1.1 Patch to run the mod in full configuration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
moemi
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Talent files missing?   Talent files missing? EmptySat 10 Sep - 18:20

Hey Marc,

I downloaded this pack when I installed the mod, but there are only a few talent files missing. Richard Westbrook e.g. is included, Pierre Kaffer not.

My question was, is there a talent file for each driver or just for a few. If there are files for each, I'll have to redownload the mod.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Talent files missing?   Talent files missing? EmptyMon 12 Sep - 9:28

There is supposed to be talent file for each driver. So maybe we missed 1 or 2. If you send me a list of drivers forgotten in the pack, we will include them in the SP2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
moemi
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Talent files missing?   Talent files missing? EmptyMon 12 Sep - 18:34

It seems that there went something wrong when packing the V1 SP1 Full Pack.
I downloaded the mod this afternoon again and installed it into a clean directory. There are 120 .rcd files but 461 vehicle files. Of course there are some drivers who drive some cars in different years or series, but the rcd/veh relation can't fit in this way.
Could you please check how many rcd files of endurance series you've got in your folder?

By the way, the Megauploadlink for the full package doesn't fit to no-premium users anymore because of a new 1gb maximum limit for free users. Also the second link with the ftp-access isn't up to date anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent files missing?   Talent files missing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent files missing?
Page 1 of 1