Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes

Go down 
+99
Steve McQ
zemi
Pandamasque
klo-che
NightSt@lk3r
AGERAFan
DeDios
B. Gant
blue2k
DutchGuy
walshy1093
Alonso97
Ar Br
UDI
John Dalton
S Eefting
warp9engage
MaD_King
rmac923
dumberdog
Valbuena72
Oreca LC75
urosl
vevex
Lastlap
corsa
RoadHeat
Blinq34
Flaux
lms
mixfloors
C.Schelfthout
Honour
iforrow
house382
JackH79
kevin1993
PG Wootown
jordan weekes
marcogreek
wraith21
SimonC979
smp132002
stiner0931
Rain
Traumatic
The*Stig
Meclazine
ric
Helmi99
zippz
heavy_rat
Jochem Hraback
big_mouse
goose08
davidbcarter2
Benthon
theroro29
NOSphantom28
giobre
Integra
patcio
Ruba
CpR
robbi
Bram
spliff
snoups58
polynikes
charleeskywalker
kennyvdk
mjmueller
Adam Jonas
Cranck
deutscherporsche
Bak
icedob
Stuntman Mike
JTninja
FRR-Twogic
Mach3
tertre-rouge
Flying_Pie
DrBob
Speed887
RKipker
jaimen
tracid
Frosty20
carlitooo
f1mania
lebarronrouge
Raspoutine
Carlos Garcia
m00dancer
mjv_c0h1
-Max-
Admin
Aurel
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 14:37

davidbcarter2 wrote:
First let me say this is one great mod. i spent the evening running laps in the GT2 class cars and must say at the end of it i found myself sweating my butt off, really great stuff here.

i was wondering if you all had at hand a make and model lineup you all are currently working. simply curious is all i don't get to follow the endurance series as much as like to. thank you and keep up the wonderful work.

P1:
Peugeot 908 HDI (Spec 2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
Audi R10 TDI (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)

P2:
Porsche RS Spyder Evo (Spec 2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
Acura ARX-01 (Spec 2007(01a)-2008(01b)-2009 ALMS)

GT1:
Saleen S7R (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)

GT2:
Ferrari F430 (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 14:38

Oreca LC75 wrote:
Hi im new to this site and i can't understand french but i hope u don't mind me writing in English. I have two questions i would like to ask. 1. how long do u think the sp packs will take to make because when the sp8 pack would be released if it took 1 year to make, i would be 26 years old and i think by then i would be borred with this mod at that age from now. 2 will the lc75 or LC70 Oreca team be in the mod?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q4Qfd3MvdT8/SAPmsRFO43I/AAAAAAAACn4/XIWxpkD2P2c/s400/Courage-Oreca+LC70+Judd.jpg :banane: im loving this mod.
If u see me racing online my name is creativechris (im not the guy from rfactorcentral) :pilote: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

This car is not on our list now but may be include for the future.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 14:39

Valbuena72 wrote:
Patience Patience :lol:

Moi m'a petite peugeot que j'attend bien sur l'audi aussi :banane:

une autre question avant nous le droit au rendu 3d (c'est a dire convertir la voiture pour la emttre dans 3 ds max

Non.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 14:39

goose08 wrote:
Salut a toute l'équipe , sachant évidement que le votre mode endurance se fait sur des voiture réellement engagées , je me demandais si vous aviez considéré la mazda furai.
Je sais que votre travail 'est pas a la carte, et ce n'est pas l'idée de vous imposer quelque chose , mais avec son design et ses superbes vocalises du rotatif , elle ferait une voiture bonus plus que sympa. En attendant la suite , bon courage a tous les modders , programmeurs ....

Elle n'entrent pas pour le moment dans nos plans, désolé.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 14:41

Oreca LC75 wrote:
so... when should we have some pics of the Cars with or without the skins? u see i can't wait to drive the Audi but not so much the 908. and the F430 GT. oh i love this MOD IT IS SO FANTASTIC!!!_ 1 more question are u guys going to put some imfo on the new Simracway.com website or not? (when it is fully up and running) :jap: :jap: :jap: :banane: :banane: :banane: :ptdr: :ptdr: :ptdr: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Coming soon.

For Simraceway, it's not in our plans at the moment, the site has lot of lacks and is really slow and it not easy to use at all.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 14:42

jaws4 wrote:
Watching American Le Mans at Road Atlanta right now. Marveling over the Peugeot 908 :love: and the Audi R15 :k2k:.

How I wish we could get any hint by the modders as to when information will be released about the next service pack.

¿Will the Audi R15 be appearing in the mod?

Thank you.

:jap:

Maybe, but not in the SP1. For the moment we concentrate on SP1 only.
Back to top Go down
Jochem Hraback
Visiteur
Jochem Hraback

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Sep - 15:31

Peut-être la question a t'elle été posée mais pensez vous ajouter les Ford Gt1 et Gt2 dans le futur ? En tout cas, continuez votre mod, il est vraiment superbe à tout point de vue ! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Sep - 17:39

klo-che wrote:
Valbuena72 wrote:
Patience Patience :lol:

Moi m'a petite peugeot que j'attend bien sur l'audi aussi :banane:

une autre question avant nous le droit au rendu 3d (c'est a dire convertir la voiture pour la emttre dans 3 ds max

Non.

Merci de toute facon ils ont protogés ^^
Back to top Go down
Meclazine
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu 1 Oct - 5:18

Raced tonight at Misano in our league.

http://www.omr.com.au/championships/2009/ELMS/Misano/

Brilliant multi-class racing. The best in rFactor. The different car speeds make for some interesting results. Love the tyres in this mod. They have the slip-curves perfect.

(a) Cars are too hard to find. After you click year, you then need to click series, then you click class (P1, P2, GT1, GT2), and then team. But no car names anywhere. So when you ask someone to grab the P2 Mazda or the GT2 Spyker, they take 10 minutes. Maybe add the name of the car after the team name.

(b) The Spyker’s rear wheels do not rotate around the correct axis. Watch a replay from side-on of the GT2 Spyker, and you will notice the rear wheels are shaking violently. The front wheels are smooth.

(c) Externally, the Spyker has some of the best sounds. Thought they were too quiet in the mix of all sounds (external only).

These are not big issues though in comparison to the positives of the mod. It's amazing.

If you need any help, just ask.
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu 1 Oct - 9:58

Meclazine wrote:

(a) Cars are too hard to find. After you click year, you then need to click series, then you click class (P1, P2, GT1, GT2), and then team. But no car names anywhere. So when you ask someone to grab the P2 Mazda or the GT2 Spyker, they take 10 minutes. Maybe add the name of the car after the team name.
This is fixed in the Patch 1.1, for the rest as for each bug found, ER will check this and if it needs a fix, it will be made one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
heavy_rat
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu 1 Oct - 13:09

Congratulations on prividing such a great mod. From my expericence so far it has been as exciting as anything released for rFactor so far.

The only issue we are currently having is with the start lights. We are not seeing any change to the lights colour or hearing and countdown sounds. Therefore the races we've held so far have caused quite a bit of carnage pulling off the grid.

Is anybody else having this issue and are there any plans to resolve it?
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu 1 Oct - 14:07

so what sort of car have you guys thought about to put into the furture spacks?

(you don't have to reply to that lol)

Last edited by Oreca LC75 on Fri 2 Oct - 14:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meclazine
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyFri 2 Oct - 9:32

Oreca,

I think the feedback we provided was generally geared at the developers of the mod, not visitors to these forums who have no influence or ability to make changes to the mod.

Found another issue in the replays. The LOD's for the ALMS06 Creation Autosportif are not displaying correctly.

In the replay's, this car disappears at distance when focussed on other cars. So it, the driver, and the shadows gradually appear then disappear within 50m of the camera whilst watching the replays.

If your camera is focussed on the Creation, then it is fine. But when looking at other cars, the Creation disappears, and reappears constantly.

Again, not a big one, but noticeable if making a video from the replays with this car in the field.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 5 Oct - 20:30

Hi Klo-che i have a few requests witch if your team can complete then il give you my salary for this week. :lol: wil you include all of these cars by service pack 6
http://www.planetlemans.com/lms-2009-silverstone-entry-list/
MAINLY THIS CAR Strakka Racing Ginetta-Zytek 09S Zytek cos it sounds and looks lush!!!!!
:lol: this is my fav http://www.zytekgroup.co.uk/Portals/0/09LMSAlgarve_jb_0560.jpg :bravo:
Back to top Go down
zippz
Visiteur
zippz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Oct - 13:03

I was wondering if the C6R sounds could be tweaked a bit more? This is one of the best sound packs I have heard for the C6R in both rFactor and GTR2, but its still off. It does some things well like the throttle roll off and the low speed sounds. But the high speed sounds don't have enough base and the "whine" is over bearing. Also the throttle roll on sounds don't have enough base and again to much whine.

Its a hard car to get the sound right for because every angel gives you a different sound. Also the sounds could be a bit more "violent".

Great car though, made the switch from GTR2 specifically because of this.
Back to top Go down
ric
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Oct - 11:26

Hi guys,

first of all, congratulations for this superb mod I'm in love with it. :love: I'm planning to run a league on my community using the Endurance Series 1.1 and I wanted to know about car performances.

Are the car performances balanced in the mod or they are different like in real life? I have tried to figure out this point but the only thing I have found is that the Courage C65 is balanced to the Porsche RS Spyder in performance... or am I wrong here too?

I'm interested mainly in P2 and GT1 classes though it would be great to know about all the classes.

Well, again thanks a lot for your work mates.

Best regards!
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Oct - 12:30

ric wrote:
Hi guys,

first of all, congratulations for this superb mod I'm in love with it. :love: I'm planning to run a league on my community using the Endurance Series 1.1 and I wanted to know about car performances.

Are the car performances balanced in the mod or they are different like in real life? I have tried to figure out this point but the only thing I have found is that the Courage C65 is balanced to the Porsche RS Spyder in performance... or am I wrong here too?

I'm interested mainly in P2 and GT1 classes though it would be great to know about all the classes.

Well, again thanks a lot for your work mates.

Best regards!
Currently in the mod all the cars are balanced by catagories. It's not in pure performance, but in consumption/power. The C65 is a little less powerd than the RS, but the consumption of the C65 permit to stay longer un track without refuel.
It's an example.

So yes, you can win races in each category with any car in the ES 1.x
Back to top Go down
ric
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Oct - 15:35

Hi again,

thanx for the info MaD_King. For your anwser I assume that depending on the fuel usage and tyre wear settled for the race one car could be benefited.

I know Gentlemen Racers did the physics of the mod and I have visited your web to see what race conditions are you using on your championship.

I have seen that the races last about 1h45min but I can't see what race conditions you have. So assuming that I plan to settle the race distance to 1h45min too, what fuel usage and tyre wear values would be the best ones to keep performances balanced?

I was planning to use fuel X2 and wear X2 but I don't know if this would benefit cars like the C65.

Thx in advance! :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Helmi99
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyMon 12 Oct - 16:17

First, congratulations for this great Mod. It´s a "rFactor-Highlight".

Can you say wich cars are included at the Service-Packs (Part by Part) ???
And when will you release SP1 ???

I´ve found your Mod last week. Since Friday i´ve drive 1000 Laps with your mod. Great work and I´m sure the other Service-Packs are Amazing, too. :jap:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 11:41

Klo-che are you going to start posting imfo back at Rfactorcentral? Don't bother putting imfo on Sinraceway it isn't very good website its so hard to use and slow Rfactorcentral.com is much faster and easyer to use. do you or anybody ellse agree? :lol4:
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 12:23

ric wrote:
Hi again,

thanx for the info MaD_King. For your anwser I assume that depending on the fuel usage and tyre wear settled for the race one car could be benefited.

I know Gentlemen Racers did the physics of the mod and I have visited your web to see what race conditions are you using on your championship.

I have seen that the races last about 1h45min but I can't see what race conditions you have. So assuming that I plan to settle the race distance to 1h45min too, what fuel usage and tyre wear values would be the best ones to keep performances balanced?

I was planning to use fuel X2 and wear X2 but I don't know if this would benefit cars like the C65.

Thx in advance! :lol4:
Sorry I missed your question, we race with all to normal, no aids only TC at 3, with race lenght between 1h30 to 2h30 and sometimes 4h races.
Back to top Go down
ric
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 17:56

Thanks MaD_King. I decided for 1h45min races with full TC allowed and fuel and tyre wear X2, just to have some more pit stops action.

Maybe one day we could have an event between our leagues. It would be great!!! :pilote:

Finally, as a league admin I would appreciate that in future SP's car performances kept balanced, this is sooo important for online racing, anyway I'll enjoy the upcoming SP's.

Once again, great job guys! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
kevin1993
Visiteur

Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptySun 25 Oct - 15:46

hi,
first i want to say that you have made an awesome mod! The best mod ever imo. :bravo:
but there's one thing that not really good, and that's the exterior sound of the DBR9. It sounds a bit unrealistic. No offence, just my opinion.
And is there any chance that this mod is going te be converted to rFactor 2 by the time it come's out?

keep up the great work! :jap:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptySun 25 Oct - 19:07

kevin1993 wrote:
hi,
first i want to say that you have made an awesome mod! The best mod ever imo. :bravo:
but there's one thing that not really good, and that's the exterior sound of the DBR9. It sounds a bit unrealistic. No offence, just my opinion.
And is there any chance that this mod is going te be converted to rFactor 2 by the time it come's out?

keep up the great work! :jap:

Mmmmm..... Good question? i think they have anwserd it already in another thread and i think they said yes but im not sure. :k2k:
Back to top Go down
Meclazine
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 9:34

OK,

Racing the Porsche Spyder next week.

Just some basic visual issues.

The bonnet cam is next to the drivers head, and is undrivable as it feels as though it is at an angle. It's not suitable for this mod and the other cars/speeds involved to try and overtake someone on the left, as the helmet puts you off.

It would look better if it were over the "bonnet" like this:

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 Porsche_01

Also, the "virtual rear view in cockpit" mirrors - when in cockpit view. They are too high and skewed to the left. This is an easy fix as well. Both up and across.

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 Porsche_02

Have a look at the central virtual mirror in both jpeg's. The second cockpit one is skewed, so cars do not appear directly behind you. they are off to one side slightly.

I have fixed it for our club, and the two files you need are available here:

http://www.omr.com.au/downloads/Mods/Porsche_RS_Spyder.rar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next