Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes

Go down 
+99
Steve McQ
zemi
Pandamasque
klo-che
NightSt@lk3r
AGERAFan
DeDios
B. Gant
blue2k
DutchGuy
walshy1093
Alonso97
Ar Br
UDI
John Dalton
S Eefting
warp9engage
MaD_King
rmac923
dumberdog
Valbuena72
Oreca LC75
urosl
vevex
Lastlap
corsa
RoadHeat
Blinq34
Flaux
lms
mixfloors
C.Schelfthout
Honour
iforrow
house382
JackH79
kevin1993
PG Wootown
jordan weekes
marcogreek
wraith21
SimonC979
smp132002
stiner0931
Rain
Traumatic
The*Stig
Meclazine
ric
Helmi99
zippz
heavy_rat
Jochem Hraback
big_mouse
goose08
davidbcarter2
Benthon
theroro29
NOSphantom28
giobre
Integra
patcio
Ruba
CpR
robbi
Bram
spliff
snoups58
polynikes
charleeskywalker
kennyvdk
mjmueller
Adam Jonas
Cranck
deutscherporsche
Bak
icedob
Stuntman Mike
JTninja
FRR-Twogic
Mach3
tertre-rouge
Flying_Pie
DrBob
Speed887
RKipker
jaimen
tracid
Frosty20
carlitooo
f1mania
lebarronrouge
Raspoutine
Carlos Garcia
m00dancer
mjv_c0h1
-Max-
Admin
Aurel
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyWed 28 Oct - 18:00

Yeah Klo-che could you make that for this Rs Spyder cos thats the reason why i don't drive the old Spyder 2006 model. because i can't see where you are going and when ur in the cockpit u still can't see i have to wear a speical cap with reflectors so i can't look around.and there for see where im going.
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyWed 28 Oct - 18:04

You use the track-ir? => http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

it must be really good

Total Immersion :arf:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyWed 28 Oct - 18:05

Valbuena72 wrote:

it must be really good

Total Immersion Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 Arf

Keep on thread please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyWed 28 Oct - 18:50

Valbuena72 wrote:

it must be really good

Total Immersion :arf:

no how ever back on the subject eh... :chef:
Back to top Go down
The*Stig
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyTue 8 Dec - 8:51

is it possible to fix the steeringlock range in the next patch?

For users that are using wheels with an steering range of about 220° (like the Logitech Momo) the lowest steeringlock setting in the setup menu feels quiet nervous on track.
Therefore it would be nice if the adjustable steeringlock range would reach down to 6 or 8°
Back to top Go down
Traumatic
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Driver Swaps   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 11:37

Will you be fixing driver swaps in the next patch?
as if you have real feel installed it won't let you swap drivers (Other guy get's put to Desktop)
As recently i did a 4 hour stint for the driver swaps not to work :(
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 12:07

Traumatic wrote:
Will you be fixing driver swaps in the next patch?
as if you have real feel installed it won't let you swap drivers (Other guy get's put to Desktop)
As recently i did a 4 hour stint for the driver swaps not to work :(
It's not a mod problem, but a rFactor problem, ask to ISI to fix the driver swap issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec - 12:53

or wait rfactor 2 :hein:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Dec - 12:35

Hey everyone :salut:

Thanks for the mod, im playing it almost every day. Its outstanding brilliant :love:

Anyway, I have a few things that I would like to mention.

As I have done a little 24h of spa track for some lonely nights racing, I found out that the headlights point way to far. It looks like they are working for more than 500 meters or even more. I would like to turn on more than 3 Headlights (.plr entry) but having them not shining so far. Because in game it always switches the car with enabled headlights.

Another thing that would be cool, is the little lens flare you get with the Supra Mod or the new 207 S2000 Mod. Its wonderful to see those things working in rfactor and it would be great to see it also on all your cars.

The rear lights could get the same update. With the little lens flare. And specially for the non prototypes, it would be great to have the rear light reflection on the tarmac. Because it looks like only the protos have those featured in the moment.

Just have a quick look at the 207 S2000 mod as it is really great working in night racing. Maybe the front lights are a bit to small but its the right direction to go I think.

Thanks for reading and im really looking forward to your SP1. - F430 will going to be the car to drive for me. A little soundpreview would be nice :arf:

Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone :help:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jan - 21:57

any news?

i just found out that u need to put the audi r10 in 06, 07, 08 because of course they was racing at that time.

plus will the 09 cars be add after the sp1 pack?
Back to top Go down
Rain
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Jan - 15:23

I was wondering about one thing. Today I joined a server for a race with mates.

The RPM dash in the DBR9 (2008 Le Mans Gulf) is made out of red "points" as everyone knows. But then, online, it changed from green to yellow, to finally red, while offline it always appears only as fully red. How can that happen? Id like to always have the colorfull version.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Jan - 15:33

It's an rF issue that don"t allow multiple different motecs at same time online. Hope it will be solved in rF2.

If i'm right it still works well on your car, but don't when you look at other people cars, so it's not a big problem.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Jan - 15:39

Thx for the response. But you got it wrong.
It never works offline on mine, or any other cars, the dots are always just red on each car.
While online, most of the time it works as it should.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Jan - 16:24

show us screens please.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Jan - 20:11

Online:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img519/2092/70523549.jpg

Offline:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img266/3572/66864018.jpg

Check the dash of the car.

It has nothing to do with the fact that it was night in the first pic.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Jan - 21:02

Yes ok, so as i told you it's an issue of rF engine, we can only wait rf2 to solve that hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 8:07

Ah, ok.

But anyway, do you know why this happens?
So that it works online properly, while offline it doesnt?
You said its about the engine of rF1, but what exactly makes this happen, in case you know?
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 11:58

Surely you already know, but in 2009 ALMS raced a new category, the GT3 class (probably instead of old GT1), using the Porsche GT3 Cup. Are not too much cars, 7-8 if i remember correctly. You can easily insert this nice category in your mod using your GT3 cup mod car (car are at 90% the same, some teams using '09 specs, so it means little modifies at body, specially on rear bumper). Just a wish.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 20:27

Rain wrote:
Ah, ok.

But anyway, do you know why this happens?
So that it works online properly, while offline it doesnt?
You said its about the engine of rF1, but what exactly makes this happen, in case you know?

It's a question of material naming. Nothing mutch more to know, let's wait rF2 to see.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 20:28

DeDios wrote:
Surely you already know, but in 2009 ALMS raced a new category, the GT3 class (probably instead of old GT1), using the Porsche GT3 Cup. Are not too much cars, 7-8 if i remember correctly. You can easily insert this nice category in your mod using your GT3 cup mod car (car are at 90% the same, some teams using '09 specs, so it means little modifies at body, specially on rear bumper). Just a wish.

Our model is pretty old now, would require tweakings. Anyway it's a possibility, but not for now.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyTue 2 Feb - 11:56

ok, thanks for reply :lol4: without GT1 class, 2009 season was different respect past seasons. A bit few cars, but this new (imho) interesting category. Anyway was a great season, with lots of duels in LMP1( specially Patron vs. De Ferran with Acura ARX-02a) and in LMP2 (Dyson Racing with Lola Mazda vs. Lowe's racing with Acura ARX-01b)
:salut:
Back to top Go down
house382
Visiteur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Feb - 7:23

In 2008 Spyker updated the C8 they used in GT2 competition. Changing the frame, body and upping the size of the Audi V8 to 4.0L. Is the car we have currently going to eventually end up reflecting these changes?

I know you are working on other cars right now and cannot really comment on up coming projects being they have not been decided upon yet. Just was wondering if you have looked in that direction at all.

Thanks

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/3655/Spyker-C8-Laviolette-GT2-R.html
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: saleen s7-r G2 class   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 Mar - 21:46

Hello Enduracers!

I have one question about sp1: will this car from fia gt g2 class be included in sp1?
(saleen s7-r g2 class)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/richard_crawford/2430869601/sizes/l/

all the best
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Mar - 0:28

Hello,

The car will be included in the SP1, but only under GT1 class, so keep classes simple.
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 EmptyFri 19 Mar - 9:01

klo-che wrote:
Hello,

The car will be included in the SP1, but only under GT1 class, so keep classes simple.

Will it be the same model as gt1 saleen or slightly different? Im thinking mirrors, wheels...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes   Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - Q&A / Wishes
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next