Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 17:46

First of all thanks for reply ;)
Well, my questions were about ALMS, LMS, 24H LeMans and International Endurance Series categories, and specially regarding the amount of cars at the end of SPs (looking main menu screen i suppose eight SPs). So, watching seasons in your mod, (2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009) my question was if, at the end of your work, we'll have the full list of cars who raced in all 4 seasons! ;)
Yes shure, i don't like new FIA GT1 rules (but i want to wait start of championship before write comments about) , but..imho there aren't cars not interesting! Anyway i don't want to judge your choices, so..good luck for your project!
cheers

PS: i don't like to request release dates, so no problem about ;)
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 17:56

You can see 8 SP's on the background menu, but it does not mean there will be 8 SP's in real, it was just design work. It may be more or less, i don't now at the moment. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 Lol4
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 18:12

ah ok! thanks for clarification :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 19:02

Valbuena72 wrote:
They take their time to make a good service pack :love:

M8 please remove those stupid pics, its messing up the thread, and i can't read beyond your post thank u.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 19:09

klo-che wrote:
You can see 8 SP's on the background menu, but it does not mean there will be 8 SP's in real, it was just design work. It may be more or less, i don't now at the moment. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 Lol4
thanks for the responce Klo-che, and i must say, he dose have a point, Will u guys have a all the cars in those years and beyond, its just i have a fealling that this mod will just look like a bodge job, Take Forza Motorsport 3, Great game but, it feels incomplete cos of the cars missing from the years in the Le mans catagory.
so u just end up with scatterd cars from diffrent periods and it just looks a mess. I am just hope u guys don't make the same mistake as them. Please make all the cars in all seasons, its just key cars u can only do once and just add skins. But this mod is looking like pure class, loving it, and i realy can't w8 for the next service pack, and beyond, great work and keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Visiteur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jan - 19:20

There is some sort of bug in the mod.
I wanted to report it here.

I have only tested the DBR9 so far, so I dont know if its the same about other cars.

Without fuel and neutral gear the car is able to acelerate up to 10km/h or more while applying full throttle. It even works when the ignition is off.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Jan - 20:03

Rain wrote:
There is some sort of bug in the mod.
I wanted to report it here.

I have only tested the DBR9 so far, so I dont know if its the same about other cars.

Without fuel and neutral gear the car is able to acelerate up to 10km/h or more while applying full throttle. It even works when the ignition is off.
thats how it should be in the pitlane, does it do it outside the pitlane?

EDIT: i have just tested it and as soon as you cross the pit exit line the car stops, so there is no bug as far as i can see.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jan - 12:08

An another question for you guys: in SP1 will be the '09 evo of Porsche 997 RSR?
There are some modifies in cockpit too:

http://www.supercarspecs.com/images/porsche/08911gt3rsr/images/2008-Porsche-911-GT3-RSR-Cockpit-1280x960.jpg

http://cdn-www.rsportscars.com/images/porsche/2009-porsche-911-gt3-rsr/porsche-911-gt3-rsr-2009-interior-drivers-cockpit.jpg

thanks in advance,

cheers
Back to top Go down
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 10:55

any news.

will the audi r15 and corvette gt2 be the target after the sp1 pack?
Back to top Go down
Ricco
Visiteur

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 17:56

The cars of SP1 are on the first post page1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ntfrance.org
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 18:32

And you will get no other information on the future SP's cars until the SP1 is finished and released.
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan - 18:36

So it comes out in the weeks / months following
is very good news
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur
hoover

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: class names / designations in sp1   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan - 12:07

Hi folks,

I'm running rfactor rank for the rf community over at http://rfactor.gplrank.info. I was wondering if the team has any plans to assign more meaningful designations to the cars in sp1, right now all the lap times end up in simply a class name (p1, p2, gt1, gt2), and it would be great if we could have proper car names in the next release so it's easier to select the lap times that one is interested in seeing.

Also, other mods share the gt1 / gt2 class designation, so right now all those lap times end up in the same class although they're from totally different mods. I think the ES mod is such a work of art it deserves classes of its own on rF Rank, so keep up the good work folks! :bravo:

All the best from Germany,

hoover
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan - 13:38

yes, i'm totally agree with you hoover. I use rF rank too ;)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 19:57

Valbuena72 wrote:
So it comes out in the weeks / months following
is very good news

I don't recall them giving out a release date, and they never will cos it adds presure to them and they can end up making little mistakes.

Any new's?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 20:30

Nothing mutch new to announce and show yet, we're still working on the new cars.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 20:32

klo-che wrote:
Nothing mutch new to announce and show yet, we're still working on the new cars.

kk, I know its gonna take a while to make them, u guys have done 2 cars in about.......6 months, so 3 month each, so the 908, R10, F430, Salleen, 3months each, so i gess around this time next year the cars should be done, in less ur doing 2 at a time. but i dout that cos u guys do qulity cars. :pilote:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 20:41

Modding is not mathematics. It does not take 3 month to make a car, we work on all cars at same time, in different domains. And we do it on free time so it's variable.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Feb - 20:45

klo-che wrote:
Modding is not mathematics. It does not take 3 month to make a car, we work on all cars at same time, in different domains. And we do it on free time so it's variable.

I know, but i was just saying roughly, and i can't realy show just how much i love this mod, and the appreication i give u guys, working in ur free time its, well, loving, I race this mod in a league and i have had so much fun, the league is this, www.endurancefactory.de im Christopher H in the LMP1 creation motorsport. The league are planning in have another year with this mod and lots more. im speeking on the behaf of all those in that league, we love u guys to bits, the effort u guys and girls put into this mod realy shows. :jap: :jap: :bravo: :bravo: :k2k: :pilote: :pilote: :pilote:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 1:23

Any news Klo-che? sorry but im realy keen to see some more pics or new or anthing to do with this service pack, im gagging for it lol, well looking forward to it, and iv got friends that keep coming up to me for news about sp1 but no news to give awww!!!!!

Looking good though, ur pics have been my pc background for age's now lol.
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 9:08

klo-che wrote:
And you will get no other information on the future SP's cars until the SP1 is finished and released.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 9:38

[quote="Valbuena72"]
klo-che wrote:
[/quote

ok fair enough it has been very little news for a while, and that maybe why.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 15:58

Here i'm patiently waiting some news regarding F430 GT2 :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 19:52

DeDios wrote:
Here i'm patiently waiting some news regarding F430 GT2 :lol4:

same here, but the car im mosting looking forward to is the two LMp1 cars, iv yet to see a very well made r10 and 908 hdi fab, the other lms mod, (serie international de mans) the audi seem too plastiky and just look like cartoon, and the same with the 908, can't wait to race it in my league!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb - 21:01

As already said, we are working on all the cars at same time in parrallel, not 1 after 1. We've lot of work currently but when done, most of the graphic part will be ended, so just wait patiently for news.

And we won't show wip stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next