Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 13:26

lms wrote:
DeDios wrote:
Marc Hennerici wrote:
Wow, looks great ;-)
Really nice to see you like simulations :lol4:

@lms: probably for to avoid copyright problems.

kidding right? this is the work of "amateur" modders, available for free (i assume), with brand names and stuff... seriously why no logos? v1.2 had them if i remember correctly...

v1.2 has no Le Mans logo.

We want to avoid problems with the ACO. By saying that you surely don't know them very well, they are very protective on that kind of things (and have the right too) and the fact it's free have nothing to do with that at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 13:42

okay... but what about that little logo above the number on several "european endurance series" cars? (le mans logo, its there, for instance strakka racing aston, modena team aston and so on). i Hope those wont be gone in sp1!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 13:45

The Le Mans Series are not property of ACO, it's 2 different things.
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 13:51

so... only the 24 hour le mans logos are absent. i can live with that i think.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 14:49

sorry to be a pain, but somthing is bothering about the fron of that Ferrari, the two main intakes at the front are abit too fat, they need to be thinner. they are the correct lenth but need to be thinner, because look at this picture.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/JMB_Ferrari_F430_GT2.jpg

there look at the Monaco text is, then look at your car, you wouldn't fit that text there in the same place as you would with the real car, do you guys understand what im saying?
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 15:31

wow, the cars are looking fantastic, but im confused, the f430 in your pictures are still being raced today, but i watched an fia gt championship race and saw that the f430 there looked more like a scuderia

http://www.zimbio.com/Automobile+Makes+and+Models+Porsche/articles/142/FIA+GT+Championship+Silverstone+Round+One

does this mean that there are two different f430's, your one and the scuderia?
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 15:35

That's a F430 GT3 Scuderia in FIA GT3. Effectively there is no FIA GT2 championship this year.
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Sep - 15:38

oh my bad.
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 13:42

now it look perfect...the only thing your mod lacks is a new c6r model (not now but when you have the time) because the current model is a bit ugly and not representative of the real gt1 car
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 15:51

bozuzu wrote:
now it look perfect...the only thing your mod lacks is a new c6r model (not now but when you have the time) because the current model is a bit ugly and not representative of the real gt1 car

All new talents are welcomed in the team ! Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 Lol4
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 16:01

Bozuzu, if you want to do a constructive critic, you need to do a better explanation on what you say. "a bit ugly and not representative of the real gt1 car" is not useful at all, imho :lol4:
You can explain your critic using words or comparing images.
For me, Corvette is good!
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 16:15

IMO, there's little point in (re-)modelling a car that will disappear from most of the international racing next year. Nobody is even sure if FIA GT1 will live another season. No other championship will have GT1 class. I'd rather see GTs with future in the ILMC like the new M3, and then 458 GT2 car will hit the track very soon, it should be raced by Risi at Sebring already in March.

@ DeDios

Myself and someone else already did that, with pictures and everything. It's not ugly at all, it just not accurate :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 16:26

Corvette is okay when you change some graphical offsets. Wheeltrack and car height for instance. After a week I got it right and I'm now really happy with it.

To me the biggest prob was that the vette was so high at the rear... and I made it a lot wider...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 17:23

Flaux wrote:
To me the biggest prob was that the vette was so high at the rear... and I made it a lot wider...
Was that easy to achieve?
I wonder if I can do that with my Aston so that nobody would be able to overtake me. :id2:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 20:16

Haha no sorry those changes don't make you faster or more difficult to overtake. *g*
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyFri 3 Sep - 20:20

Just for the record, Grphical offsets are being looked at for SP1.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptySat 4 Sep - 2:13

Love you guys :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Draco
Visiteur
Draco

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptySat 4 Sep - 9:23

Hi,
Congrats once more for your fantastic job which helps all fans to drive racing cars closer from reality !
I notice, on the lastest screenshots of F430, that there are no extracting pack at the rear?
Have you included the 2009 or 2010 aero pack for this car also ?
See you !
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptySat 4 Sep - 9:23

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Just for the record, Grphical offsets are being looked at for SP1.
Yep
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Draco
Visiteur
Draco

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptySat 4 Sep - 9:30

Cool....
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptySat 4 Sep - 11:47

Draco wrote:
Hi,
Congrats once more for your fantastic job which helps all fans to drive racing cars closer from reality !
I notice, on the lastest screenshots of F430, that there are no extracting pack at the rear?
Have you included the 2009 or 2010 aero pack for this car also ?
See you !

There is no 2010 aero version included.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 2:36

A random thought:

It's always hard to see a car coming in the rear view mirrors at night. For some reason the headlights beam is less visible in the mirrors that you you look at it directly, usually not more than 2 tiny dots. In real life it's the opposite, you can hardly see anything but the headlights of the car behind. Is it possible to exaggerate the headlights in the rear view mirrors?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 10:03

As written lot of times, we include in the SP1 the new Lens Flares technology for front and brake lights, witch will make all this more realistic and more powerfull. The test made are very positive on this domain, in addition to the good graphic looking of it.

Just look at some screenshots of that :

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4121/4767359631_184afc02b2_o.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4771361132_d5f4ab9f40_o.jpg

So it's not a question of exageration (we don't make fake things otherwise we can call that a simulation), it's just that we make what we can with what we have, rFactor is shit on the domain of lights, and Some1's work on it help us a lot.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 11:19

Well yes, I've seen that and they're great. I'm not quite sure how things work with the mirrors but they look quite a lot different in rF compared to the 'normal' views. If those flares look the same in the rear view mirrors then the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 11:40

This is the best we will be able to do anyway. And i don't think there can be seen something better in any other mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next