Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 11:52

For me those shots are great. Is hard to give us true impression of the effect..image is static. You need to see it ingame ;) so we'll see it when SP1 will be released.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 13:36

Guys, try the 206s2000 mod or the supra mod. Those lens-flares work in mirrors quit well. You will get a better visibility with those headlights in rear-view. :id2:

Have you seen the wsgt2 preview of the Honda HSV at Spa? I think they used a bigger flare. I have seen that this is possible by editing some parts of the lens-flare mod. Just4info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 13:51

HSV flares are the same then us, only different color. I don't know any 206 mod sorry. And it's same technology nothing new in these mods, so if it worked for them it will work for us.

PS : to all your guys supporting us and liking our mod, please remove F1Classics from your life, from your mind. And ask your friends to do the same. It's killing us even more everyday... Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 Wrong
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 18:24

it is dieing klo-chem there is less and less posts there. i hope it dies altogether. oh please let me use the alpha channel for skinning pleas eon all cars please, i could do some many cool effects please :wrong:
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 18:36

could I just ask, as I am one of the guys loving and supporting this mod....What is meant by F1Classics?

cheers and keep up the great work! :)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 19:16

Posdnuos wrote:
could I just ask, as I am one of the guys loving and supporting this mod....What is meant by F1Classics?

cheers and keep up the great work! :)

its a forum which all the noobs who modify mods like this one, and murge them together with other mods to create rubish mods like GT ALL mod, its basicly a dump site for mods
Back to top Go down
Posdnuos
Visiteur

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 19:31

okay yeah, I googled it but I wasn't sure. I'll be sure to steer clear!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 20:43

There are home of rippers, they stole everything including us and don't care. It impact our motivation A LOT.

:)
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 20:47

Too bad, they're idiots who uses and dirty jobs of the other
is ugly ...
Enduracers Continue to do what you're doing because it is superb in all cases
Endurance as I lived it thanks to this mod:)
And I am impatient as everyone exit from SP1:)
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 22:06

Enduracers don't think about f1classics. There is nothing comparable to your mod. The site was made for the great f1 1967 mod and it became a very lively place for conversion. They even "try" to keep this stuff within their community to prevent it from spreading all over the net. They really don't want to hurt you. - On the other hand:

You only have to read all the comments at virtualr and bsim and so on. Everyone is waiting patiently for SP1. So many people love your work and want to play the raw and pure mod you have delivered so far. Some say things are wrong and I find myself nitpicking from time to time, BUT when I choose the Aston against the gt1 and gt2 cars @ nos 2.2a, I forget anything and race for my passion of sim-racing. It's all right and spot on in those moments. Even yesterday I drove a 10 lap race. 1.30hours! And it was such a great experience.

After such a long term this mod is by far the best you can get when it comes to GT racing and I'm going to watch the replay now because the memories still thrill me. :-)

So keep up your love for the real stuff. I will play SP1 immediately when it hits the world and I guess I would love to donate after the first few laps ;-)

Yours loyal
Kenny
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 23:01

just hit the nail on the head mate, that was a perfect desciption of what im feeling and how i talk to my many sim racing friends, my skin work is deicated to your mod, i love it every day im doing somthing to do with your mod, wether it is skinning or just practicing for a race for example the 10hr silverstone one advertised here. i spent so many weeks making the skin correct and when i finaly put it in game and driving it at night round silverstone, i jsut get s shiver down my spine, this is just epic, please for got sake don't stop, NEVER give up i live for this, my passion is sim racing. please please please, never listen to the crap on the other threads just egnor it all. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 23:04

Yes guys thanks but it is not enough, these people still do what they do. The community needs to help us and defend real modders, and censor all these guys. Shutting up and taking files "under the jacket" is not enough, there need to be a reaction otherwise in 5 years maximum i dont think there Will be mutch real modders left. But this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 23:38

Man it's so hard to find the right way. You are soooo right with what you say klo-che. My biggest problem in the moment is, that there are almost no real modders left. So the question is, how do we get new ones?

1: rF2 and gtr3 will bring new folks to the genre I hope. Thats good!

And 2: Here is my big question: All those guys who "only" convert mods to other platforms, don't they get in touch with the modding spirit? Could these guys be the modders of the future? (I really don't know)

I found out by myself, that you get into modding very fast. I have only limited spare-time these days as many of us, but those young guys, that are still going to school have plenty of time!

When I went to school I was doing carshapes for Grandprix2 and 3. I also did tobacco skins for those cars. - Right now the 3d modeling is way more comprehensive but I'm sure, if I would be 16 again, I would model right away :-)

Permissions and Credits are the things that have to get back in mind for all of us. It's about working together and respect decisions, rather than hide illegal work from the developer. Ask me how many permission-questions I found in the last years around the community forums. Maybe 2 or 3. The majority just does what it wants and release the stuff. Granted or not

Back to SP1 now? Comon! It's you! It's the ENDURANCE SERIES from ENDURACERS! :help:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyMon 6 Sep - 23:46

Flaux wrote:

Back to SP1 now? Comon! It's you! It's the ENDURANCE SERIES from ENDURACERS! :help:
A week after it's been released it will be GT_ALL V241 :mur:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 0:25

:wrong: :bad4: But who is using this mod? I don't know a single person. It's always donwloading, seeing that it isn't good and deleting. Isn't it?

I mean, I have even made a backup of your Mod! Now thats the opposite I would say :-)

"When the dog barks at the moon, the moon doesn't care."

What I mean is that those things are by far not as good as your full mod. Anyone who wants to race it and specially wants to race online is using the original endu-mod.

Comon guys, it's worth it. It's still the sim-community that started with sports car gt, gt2003, gtr1, gtr2 and now rfactor.

It is your influence that might bring us back into the right lane! Keep it straight and keep it up!

EDIT: All the leagues are waiting patiently as well!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 0:32

Lot of people use them, just look at screenies at all websites everyday, it's just crazy to see the amont of illegal things.

To conclure simply yes it's difficult to have knowledge on that, but a 100% sure thing it that F1Classic is full of this shit. And only the community members have the power to change things.

So if you like our work, banish this website and the rippers, and ask your friends to do the same. And act like that on all known illegal stuff places.

Now back to the mod, please.
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 4:11

I left the site not long ago. Most of the stuff there is a mess anyway. Mostly poor quality conversions from other games. I also know some ES cars were leeched and converted to GTR2. Actually they did some editing to the 06S to create the Zytek 07S and 09S. Very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 9:23

There was never a law that gave us the right to forbid others to work on those mods. Thats why everyone can do what they want. Netiquette is just not enough in this department. - So you are right, those people have to be ignored in any kind of way.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 10:56

Modding is totally different than "ripping". Ripping is simple...everyone can convert one car from other game and copy paste all others files. In 2 hours you can easily do all. BUT this is NOT modding. And people who does this kind of work is NOT a modder, is only a ripper. About people who play and drive those kind of works well....imho is not numerous; for sure, and i've no doubt about, guys who plays REAL mods are a LOT more.
Personally, some years ago i did same error, but..if you remember i wrote my excuses pubblically in RSC, and..after that i did ONLY legal work, helping real modder teams with betatesting, skins and other stuff.
I understood modding is totally different than ripping.
Modding needs lot of time, research, sacrifice...but result is totally different. And community know this. Real rFactor community plays only legal mods..and most important places/forums uses only legal mods for leagues, without no possibility to discuss/use illegal stuff.
Keep in mind this and..continue your work :lol4: we want quality works and, we're patiently waiting yours!
Real modding will never die.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 11:25

can't you put some sort of control password on it or somthing? i wud hapily pay for this mod, im not sure how much, but i hope not too exspensive becuase i need my money for school (im 17) and im struggling as it is with no job lol.

but with all seriousness, i will happily pay for this, becuase thats what i belieave, i live this mod, infact with all apreatiation im using this mod for my A-levels, becuase its a area which i know well. (motorsport in general)

please never give up. :lol4: :pilote: :pilote: :pilote:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 11:28

Everything can be cracked, can it be password, or even ISI encryption.

Now back to original subject please. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 12:49

ANY NEWS!!!!!!!! xinfinity :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 13:18

When can we expect the first (F430) sounds? Videos? I would love to see some pics in motion *g*

I like the mix of the wsgt previews. Sometimes great pics and from time to time a video.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 13:40

Personally i prefer only image previews :) all other stuff i'd like to see/listen when will be released! :D it's a surprise lol
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 EmptyTue 7 Sep - 15:56

DeDios wrote:
Personally i prefer only image previews :) all other stuff i'd like to see/listen when will be released! :D it's a surprise lol

i totaly agree with you, please just stick to pictures, id love to keep it as a surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next