Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dream cars list

Go down 
+37
Icem4n
emtae
Flaux
klo-che
Oreca LC75
DutchGuy
DeDios
AGERAFan
lms
Alonso97
big_mouse
Raikkonenfan
deBorgo83
dumberdog
S Eefting
nandorhenius
MaD_King
Steve McQ
PG Wootown
corsa
Arctic37
Usher
Mitchi
SimonC979
C.Schelfthout
badbob137
urosl
rmac923
FJM
OGHomie
mastpalermo
Ar Br
Blinq34
NightSt@lk3r
Blinq 33
smp132002
Pro-Stock
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
OGHomie
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Dream cars list - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptySun 5 Dec - 15:28

My dreamlist of cars that really should be done in the future:

LMP1
Acura ARX-02a
Lola B10/60
other Lola's :p
Pescarolo 001 Evo
Oreca 001

LMP2
The Lola's of course :p
The Oreca LMPC car

GT2
The widebody 2010 cars
Doran Ford GT
BMW M3
Audi R8
Back to top Go down
FJM
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 14:25

i think that the main criteria for making the new cars should be to add cars which are raced in big numbers to add more skins and add the posibility to simulate a lot more of seasons... for example, i'd love to see the ARX-02a but that makes just 2 skins and also they raced only on US tracks...

i'd rather have

LMP1-2 Lola Coupes (B08-B10)
LMP1-2 Lola "old" B05-B06
LMP1-2 Zytek 07s-09s

with "just" 3 models with minor modifications you can have a ton of cars more!

other cars that have raced in very small numbers but which might be very interesting are the Dome S102, Pescarolo P01, Chevy Corvette GT2 and BMW GT2
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 14:58

FJM wrote:
i think that the main criteria for making the new cars should be to add cars which are raced in big numbers to add more skins and add the posibility to simulate a lot more of seasons... for example, i'd love to see the ARX-02a but that makes just 2 skins and also they raced only on US tracks...

i'd rather have

LMP1-2 Zytek 07s-09s

other cars that have raced in very small numbers but which might be very interesting are the Dome S102, Pescarolo P01, Chevy Corvette GT2 and BMW GT2

Actually in it's 4 years of use, the Pescarolo 01 has had many liveries in both P1 and P2 classes.

07LM Pescarolo Sport (2 Skins)
07LM Rollcentre Racing
07LM Kruse Motorsport
07LMS Pescarolo Sport (2 Skins)
07LMS Rollcentre Racing
07LMS Kruse Motorsport
08LM Pescarolo Sport (2 Skins)
08LM Rollcentre Racing
08LM Saulnier Racing (2 skins)
08LMS Pescarolo Sport (2 Skins)
08LMS Rollcentre Racing
08LMS Saulnier Racing (2 skins)
09LM Pescarolo Sport
09LM Oak Racing (2 Skins)
09LMS Pescarolo Sport (2 skins)
09LMS Oak Racing (2 Skins)
10ALMS Oak Racing
10LM Oak Racing (2 Skins)
10LMS Oak Racing (2 Skins)

So that would actually fill a large void of cars.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 15:28

Indeed! Love the 01 Evo!

Apart from that the MC12 and Murcielago have also raced anywhere at anytime!

To me it should be one of those...well we will see... :hein:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
FJM
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 17:33

mc12 is much more of a FIA-GT car and the Murci too...

Mc12 raced just in 2005 ALMS and at a later PLM with Doran-Horag team... so that makes 2 skins for ACO-IMSA racing...

Murcielago raced in ALMS just for few races with Dick Barbour, some LMS-LM with JLOC (Monza 2005) and Reiter...

i don't know the plans of enduracers but they always seemed much more focused on ACO-IMSA racing than FIAGT even if the make a lot of FIA skins for GT1-2 cars
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 18:10

FJM wrote:
mc12 is much more of a FIA-GT car and the Murci too...

Mc12 raced just in 2005 ALMS and at a later PLM with Doran-Horag team... so that makes 2 skins for ACO-IMSA racing...

Murcielago raced in ALMS just for few races with Dick Barbour, some LMS-LM with JLOC (Monza 2005) and Reiter...

Murcielago has been used by a few teams in LMS (IPB, JLOC and B Racing). MC12 was in ALMS in 2007 as well (with a modified body).

Anyway, I think Enduracers will probably announce the whole SP2 at once, and then (as they've said many times), will release the cars as they finish them. Common sense says the first car they release is a GT car with few liveries, such as the Spyker Laviolette, or the aforementioned Murcielago.
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 8:06

FJM wrote:

i'd rather have

LMP1-2 Zytek 07s-09s

yeah a lola would be a nice addon to this mod, really many many cars but i guess if the team decides to make open lola models, it will be either b05 or b06 (one car per pack from now on as they said).

intersport lola wow :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albionphoto/3912429949/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Last edited by lms on Tue 7 Dec - 9:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 8:22

Lola Coupe would be best. That would enable more variants even than the C65. P1: Aston Martin, Judd V10 + its Rebellion derivative; P2: Mazda, Judd V8, HPD.
Back to top Go down
urosl
Visiteur
urosl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 16:56

Most of the cars that I like have already been mentioned, but there are still a couple of legends amiss. Not contemporary models, hence the "legends" designation. Might be an idea for a new classical prototypes mod. :siffler:

LMGTP

Bentley Speed 8

Dream cars list - Page 7 02310
Dream cars list - Page 7 00510
Dream cars list - Page 7 02410

Group C

Mazda 787B

Dream cars list - Page 7 Mazda710
Dream cars list - Page 7 Mazda711
Dream cars list - Page 7 Mazda712

A mod of 787B for rF actually does exist (with awesome sounds and physics - for my taste, at least). Though I never could find the source of it - who was the original maker, etc. - and I'm not sure about the legality of it and last but not least, I'm not sure about the rules of posting links to other mods on this forum, so I won't link it.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in the mod, just give me a PM and I'll share the link. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 17:36

Never liked this Bentley, i mutch prefered the 2001-2002 version they had developped, mutch more pure and cooler aero design :

Dream cars list - Page 7 B9e6d25af5d8e0706450f59f716dbtt
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 17:39

Virtua_LM are working on their Group C mod. That should be a must have.

@klo-che same for me with Epsilon Euskadi EE01 :hein: Those F1-like noses don't look good on prototypes.
Back to top Go down
urosl
Visiteur
urosl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 18:17

Marc, you're absolutely right - but still, the '03 was a winner (if nothing else). :lol:

'01 in the rain...
Dream cars list - Page 7 Bentle11
:love:
Back to top Go down
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur
Raikkonenfan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Dec - 22:58

Since this night, R18 TDI :k2k:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 Dec - 20:18

Flaux wrote:

Apart from that the MC12 and Murcielago have also raced anywhere at anytime!
I love these cars, the MC12 design and Murcielago sound :love: There is also the old but never forgot Ferrari 550 GTS Maranello. What a GT car. Fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI3iEjmACkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQtCZSpFsU
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 Dec - 20:31

Yeah would always vote for the 550 but it's to old I guess... More pre 2006...

In GTR2 the MC12 wasn't perfect to handle and it would be great to have it in the Endurance Series....

Vancop would love to get the Lambo for the sounds I guess *g*
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 Dec - 20:32

yes. I didn't like too much sounds too so...i'd like to see a proper version. We'll see. :lol4:

Now i'll back to Monza with 430, i want to beat my personal time i did with RSR. I'm a bit faster on the Ferrari.
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptySat 18 Dec - 23:09

i would like to have the new audi r18 and the peugeot 90X :chef:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Dec - 8:44

More diesel protos again? no please :lol:
Back to top Go down
C.Schelfthout
Visiteur

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Dec - 11:35

I dream to have the Murcielago R-GT :arf:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Dec - 11:44

Yeah, that car is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Dec - 16:07

Some cars I'd love to see:

Lola/Aston Martin LMP1
Corvette C6R GT2
BMW M3 GT2
Ford GT GT2
Murcielago R-GT (Or the R-SV, although that's only been used this year so far) GT1
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2
Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2

Basically, more cars in GT2, because it's the most competitive field these days, and it'd make for some great racing. LMP1 has a fair few cars in it as it is (which is not to say that more can't be added ingame) and GT1 is looking good at the moment too (with regards to Le Mans cars, there are more to be found in the FIA GT Championship/GT1 World Championship). LMP2 is becoming more popular too, what with the RS Spyder vs ARX-01 battles recently, but I still think GT2 needs bulking out first - build the list from the bottom up, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 12:03

Well there are just to many cars to choose from... I even don't know which way to go...haha look for older cars or for the newer ones...

The old F360 and the M3 GTR are great cars too... mhm,...
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 13:38

there are LOTS of great cars, in each category. For me is the same. Yeah, i've some car i'd like to see in the mod before others but..i'm sure Enduracers will do good choices. ;)
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 13:45

i really hope the next few carpacks will contains protos because if you look at the season like 2008 2009 lms the number of protos are like almost twice the number of gt cars and in the mod, the bulk of the gt field is finished. Besides prototypes are really gorgeous (ok not all but like at least 90% of them in recent (2008-09) seasons), and 2009 season is really lacking a few important cars like ginetta zytek, dbr 1-2, courage-oreca lc70, Lola B08/80 and so on.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 EmptyMon 20 Dec - 13:59

lms wrote:
i really hope the next few carpacks will contains protos because if you look at the season like 2008 2009 lms the number of protos are like almost twice the number of gt cars and in the mod, the bulk of the gt field is finished. Besides prototypes are really gorgeous (ok not all but like at least 90% of them in recent (2008-09) seasons), and 2009 season is really lacking a few important cars like ginetta zytek, dbr 1-2, courage-oreca lc70, Lola B08/80 and so on.

http://www.enduracers.com/jobs_en.html

Dream cars list - Page 7 Id2 Dream cars list - Page 7 Id2 Dream cars list - Page 7 Id2
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream cars list   Dream cars list - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream cars list
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next