Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 8:16

bozuzu wrote:
However any ideas about the relase of the mod? My head is blowing like a volcano because of my impatience
The mod is already released since August :
https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/endurance-series-mod-f3/endurance-series-mod-1st-package-v12-released-t528.htm

And the patch 1.2 too :
https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/endurance-series-mod-f3/endurance-series-mod-1st-package-v12-released-t528-15.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 13:24

Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. I've already downloaded the mod and the 1.2 patch. I asked when the sp1 would be relased. TY
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 13:30

There is no release date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 14:03

Any news Klo-che?

Klo-che there is a team missing from your Rs Spyder Evo.

Team Horag Racing with the Red stripes and white body. Here is a Pic. http://www.lemans-models.nl/2008/2008LMS27_car.JPG

Also there are a few skins missing from the Lms series and i was wondering if they could be added in the Sp1?

As follows: Creation Autosportif 08, Speedy Racing 08 and 07.

Question. On this rs spyder is the onbord camera going to be facing the driver like on the 2006 model or is i t going to be facing towards the front like on the Zytek and Creation?
Sombody has posted this some where but no reply?
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 15:30

any news or new photo about sp1?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 18:34

All Spyder Evo cars are included in the SP1.

Some new screens and information are coming on a near future, work and progress are going well.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 21:57

klo-che wrote:
All Spyder Evo cars are included in the SP1.

Some new screens and information are coming on a near future, work and progress are going well.

Kle-che on my league web page it somtimes shows more pictures of the Rs spyder evo?
why is that do u have a conection with the league called Enduracefactory?
Endurance.rfactory.de and keep refreshing the front page intil the Rs spyder penski racing apears at the Le Mans 1970 track.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 22:42

We've not relationship with any leagues, excepted Gentlemen Racers that are working with us on our mods.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 14:50

Oreca LC75 wrote:
Any news Klo-che?

Also there are a few skins missing from the Lms series and i was wondering if they could be added in the Sp1?

As follows: Creation Autosportif 08, Speedy Racing 08 and 07.

From 2007, th Creation Autosportif used a Creation CA07, a car responding to the ACO 2007 chassis rules. Currently in the mod, there is only the previous one, the CA06H hybrid model based on the 04S Zytek. That's why there is no skin : there's no car!

The problem is pretty much the same for the Speedy Racing: in 2008 in runned a Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R with the official Spyker Squadron, whereas in the mod there is on ly the previous C8 Spyder GT2R model (the other car was a Lola B08/80 LMP2, not yet in the mod) . However, the Speedy Racing skin of the LMS' 2007 Spyker is already in the mod.

;)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 15:21

GGGGG thanks m8 for your reply I hope Enduracers do make that car cos it sounds amazing and its British!!!!!! thats all what matters lol

I have a request and i know iv been asking and asking and asking but after this il shut up for a while. Klo-che please in the next SP2 pack would u be able to improve the sounds.
Cos i feel that somthing is missing and iink it is the scream factor. at the moment u guys just have the engine clear bang bang bang but compear your DBR9 sounds to this DBR9 at silversstone in 2008 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi837xHt48I Now compear that to your DBR9 sounds here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZuwkgb15oU but it is good but it sounds modifed some how. It would be good if u guys could have another crack at it well maby not another crach it but add a little more scream to it just like in the FIA GT 2008 mod
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 14:12

Any news about sp1? However i think your sound pack almost perfect. The only thing you have to improve is the external sound of each car, because, in my opinion , is too low. Just turn up the external volume level and make the engine "more screamer" and you'll reach perfection.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 16:33

[quote="bozuzu"]Any news about sp1? However i think your sound pack almost perfect. The only thing you have to improve is the external sound of each car, because, in my opinion , is too low. Just turn up the external volume level and make the engine "more screamer" and you'll reach perfection.[/quote

Yeah that is exackly what i ment Im staying realy positive the sounds are realy close just make them more of a screamer. Oh with the 2009 cars are the rear wings going to be shorter or not?
Back to top Go down
KING750
Visiteur
KING750

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov - 20:26

Hi everybody, great mod!!! :bravo:
I'm really interested on it..i would like to known if you have a release date for SP1 , i would like to drive the GT2 Ferrari....
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 13:02

Yes......mighty f430....but i wanna hear the screaming sound of murcelago gt1......
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 16:15

[quote="bozuzu"]Yes......mighty f430....but i wanna hear the screaming sound of murcelago gt1......[/quote

thats a real car, its a screamer. :salut:
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 10:34

Yeah......Do you remember the sound of matra simca 650 in years '70? It had a 3000 cc engine v12 with 6 cylinders wich ended in only one exhaust........12 cylinders in two exhausts........imagine the compression.......that sound was something like a violin
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec - 19:24

Klo-che is there any news whats so ever? nobody has posted on her in ages whats going on is there problems or what?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec - 19:25

Work is going on on the SP1 cars. News and pictures will be showed when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
Gauthier
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 1:57

Bonjour tout le monde!

Je suis nouveau ici, et bien évidemment, Endurances Series est le meilleur mod auquel j'ai eu affaire. Bravo pour votre travail. :jap:

Cela dit, j'ai quelques questions:

1- Peut-on esperer avoir le pack SP1 avant Noel? histoire d'avoir un beau cadeau... :look:

2-Pensez-vous un jour travailler sur la saison 2009, voir des saison plus anciennes comme 2005 par exemple?

Merci d'avance, et a tres bientôt! :lol4:

Last edited by Gauthier on Thu 3 Dec - 1:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gauthier
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 1:58

]
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec - 19:05

Pour répondre à tes questions:

- Il est impossible de donner une date de release pour le SP1
- Le SP1 inclue déjà des autos en configuration 2009. Pour 2005, c'est prévu oui, dans le cadre des prochains SP's.
Back to top Go down
Jonerz
Visiteur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Dec - 2:10

Considering the 2009 season is now over, will we be getting 2009 skins of the Porsche, Aston, Corvette and other cars that competed in 2009 with Service Pack 1?

Chris
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Dec - 19:10

there must be some news now?
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec - 19:14

hey, hows the mod going, any news?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec - 19:16

The SP1 developement is good, we are finetuning some new cars before showing them. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 Lol4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next