Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptySun 17 Oct - 18:58

Flaux wrote:

@Marc: Yep thats a question I asked myself several times... Only thing I didn't like was the fact that I could see the headlights on the tarmac when I went down to eau rough from the cars passing the busstop. Thats a bit annoying and I thought to myself "hmm maybe thats a bit too much...."

Thanks guys! :lol4:
Yes, that's why it's changed, rFactor have a bug when you use the maximum range of the headlight .dds, now it's fixed, but we loose a little bit of distance, but no bug !!!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptySun 17 Oct - 19:31

Yesss!

Keep it up guys, your are on the finish-straight! :banane:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Ar Br
Visiteur
Ar Br

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptySun 17 Oct - 19:38

I am awaiting the release of SP1. I'm sure will remain one of the best mods for rFactor.

There is the possibility of an upgrade in the sound of the Corvette?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct - 23:25

Ar Br wrote:
I am awaiting the release of SP1. I'm sure will remain one of the best mods for rFactor.

not for the SP1, maybe later. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 Lol4
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Oct - 23:58

klo-che wrote:
Ar Br wrote:

not for the SP1, maybe later. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 Lol4

Klo-che/Mark listen..............the current mod is the best quiltie mod in rfactor right now, no other modders/ group of modders, have made such class...............now looked at that video with those lights, wow, its just raised the bar of rfactor. I donno what ISI were thinking of about rfactor 2, its just shit compared to this level.

nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
lightspeed
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 9:48

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but will this mod be available for rfactor2 or will it take much time to convert? How come some people are allowed to work on rfactor2 mods and not others?
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 10:20

lightspeed wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but will this mod be available for rfactor2 or will it take much time to convert? How come some people are allowed to work on rfactor2 mods and not others?
There is few information (modding information and no tools) available on rFactor 2 at this time. So for any new or old rF1 mods, the integration of the new tehcnical element of rF2 are to be taken in accound before diffusing a mod (wippers, new shaders/material, wet tires ...).
So for me, since we get the modding tools/informations, no mod can be released at same time of the release of rFactor2
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 10:39

lightspeed wrote:

No people are allowed to work on rF2 excepted ISI, the guys posting screens with rF2 logo on it are just putting cars in rF1, speculating on polycounts and saying it will be released for rF2. But they will have to wait for the release to start working on the adaptation, like everybody.

As for your question there will be no decision taken until rF2 is released. When done we will test it and if it fits our wishes we will move on it and keep releasing our work on it. For the moment they are still lot of work to do on rF1 and lot of things to enjoy on it !

And as anticipation of future possible...underground activities, we will allow NO ONE to convert our work on rF2. What can it be. If there is a move on this new platform we will do it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 13:20

klo-che wrote:

And as anticipation of future possible...underground activities, we will allow NO ONE to convert our work on rF2. What can it be. If there is a move on this new platform we will do it ourselves.
good decision; best way to keep quality.
Back to top Go down
lightspeed
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 19:15

Ok thanks for the info guys! Will keep looking forward to the next release!

Oh another question that's probably somewhere already, any chances we will see a GTC ALMS porsche added? Would it be an easy add on from your france mod or are the cars very different from GTC? Actually I'll go research on the differences of the cup and GTC porsche.

Thanks again for all your hard work!!!!
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 19:38

GTC consists of 3 models of Cup car, the Cup from our PCC FRA Mod, the Cup S, and the 2010 Cup cars which are very different cars.
Back to top Go down
lightspeed
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 20:00

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
GTC consists of 3 models of Cup car, the Cup from our PCC FRA Mod, the Cup S, and the 2010 Cup cars which are very different cars.

Ah ok, I thought some were similar, so then why not add your own porsche for a GTC class? Or maybe this is on the way...? :pilote:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 20:11

Because a 2 or 3 car GTC class would be pointless, IF we add GTC we will do it properly.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 20:22

And because we have enough cars to do on already !! Better to start and finish 6 cars than start but not finish 200 cars !
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 21:31

I wouldn't bother with GTC. It was there to boost the car counts and get some of the less well founded teams and drivers back into ALMS. Next year it's limited to 10 cars of just one (albeit very nice) version of 911. Basically with the growth of GT2/GT-E there's not enough room on the track for the GTC class to develop.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Oct - 22:06

I thought about that too... releasing one big mod including pcc. You have done it with the EE too... but I guess you are right, it doesn't fit to the other gt-cars...

-------

https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=827

-------

https://enduracers.easyforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=828
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40