Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 21:09

Well, fire and smoke flow in rFactor is far from perfect but at least this way it wouldn't be coming through the bodywork as it usually does.
Back to top Go down
warp9engage
Visiteur

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 9 Jul - 13:22

Saw the new screenshots the other day and I am blown away. Best endurance mod ever!
I love this type of racing and can't wait for some Audi vs Peugeot :).

Just one small question tho, since the mod will feature the Acura ARX in SP1, can we expect to see the new HPD chassis as one of it's variants for the 2010 season?

Thanks ahead if it is possible to respond :salut: .

Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 9 Jul - 14:02

Pandamasque wrote:
Well, fire and smoke flow in rFactor is far from perfect but at least this way it wouldn't be coming through the bodywork as it usually does.
exactly ;)
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 7:28

Hey Klo-Che I just watched the ALMS Race at Miller and had a look at the F430 Specs over the years...

Quote :
GT2:
Ferrari F430 (Spec 2006-2007-2008-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM)

Is this true? In 2009 they build that new Spec which looks a bit different from the model you made. That would mean you guys do a second model for 2009?

2008:
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 2008&img=Nogaro-2008-10-05-051

2009: (wider rear fenders for the bigger tires, front is changed and the rear wing too...)
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 2009&img=Zolder-2009-10-25-050b
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 8:31

Also there's a version with air intakes between the bonnet and the headlights
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 10:53

yes there are lot of differences between different specs but..is not so much difficul to change. You simply need to do different gmts regarding parts and change it into .gen file.
Back to top Go down
Steve McQ
Enduracers
Steve McQ

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 13:20

You said it :lol4:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 15:09

That car listed as 2009 is actually 2010 spec, in 2009 they used the same spec as 2008, only AF Corse ran the 2010 spec test mule for the last 2 rounds of the FIA GT.
Back to top Go down
house382
Visiteur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 15:54

DeDios wrote:
yes there are lot of differences between different specs but..is not so much difficul to change. You simply need to do different gmts regarding parts and change it into .gen file.

It isn't just different GMT's. You could do it that way but you are missing the performance changes they made. Wider tires, more weight, bigger restrictor, and the aero changes.

Same thing with the 2008-current Spyker. It was updated with much of the same changes the Ferrari just had done back in 08. Hoping that makes it into the final cut as well. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 18:38

Damn looks like you are right Nightstalker... :help:

I should do better research :hum:

So, we won't have this "spec2010" in SP1 is the answer I guess.

I'm patiently waiting for the release anyway... :banane:

Take care!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 18:46

Im not sure if Im the only person who dosn't want to see the inside of the cars in this thread, my reason is becuase i would like to keep it as a suprise becuase otherwise you have shown us the hole mod, all you need to the sound previews then thats ur mod, its a sham ein my eyes to show everything, id rather find out when i drive the cars. im sure they look good and acurate.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 19:46

house382 wrote:
DeDios wrote:

It isn't just different GMT's. You could do it that way but you are missing the performance changes they made. Wider tires, more weight, bigger restrictor, and the aero changes.

Same thing with the 2008-current Spyker. It was updated with much of the same changes the Ferrari just had done back in 08. Hoping that makes it into the final cut as well. :lol4:
The current Spyker is an another model. Is the Laviolette GT2-R.
Enduracers team (correct me if i'm wrong) don't do different physics on same model car..or not? For example, Porsche RSR in all years have same physics.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 20:25

DeDios wrote:
house382 wrote:
DeDios wrote:

The current Spyker is an another model. Is the Laviolette GT2-R.
Enduracers team (correct me if i'm wrong) don't do different physics on same model car..or not? For example, Porsche RSR in all years have same physics.

they did mension a while back that they are revising all physics of the cars, and i quote that it is a hole new mod 'pretty much' said one of the crew as a responce.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyWed 14 Jul - 20:41

Yes ok but i'm talking regarding performance improvements in different car specs (06-07-08-09). I took Porsche RSR example. You can see lot of modifies in different years but..(dunno if will change in SP1) physics files are the same, so improvements are only in graphical side :lol4:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyThu 15 Jul - 20:24

Just a stupid thing regarding little critic i wrote some times ago regarding F430 GT2 rear: I saw some shots from Shift model and..looks really good imho about rear proportions. You can compare it and you'll find what i mean. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyThu 15 Jul - 20:27

DeDios wrote:
Just a stupid thing regarding little critic i wrote some times ago regarding F430 GT2 rear: I saw some shots from Shift model and..looks really good imho about rear proportions. You can compare it and you'll find what i mean. :lol4:

At least you have the balls to admit lol :ptdr: :mdr:

I just want to drive the car, no more silly screenshots (im fedup with them) so i just want to drive!!!!! release soon i hope! :jap: :pilote:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyThu 15 Jul - 20:36

Oreca LC75 wrote:
DeDios wrote:

At least you have the balls to admit lol :ptdr: :mdr:

I just want to drive the car, no more silly screenshots (im fedup with them) so i just want to drive!!!!! release soon i hope! :jap: :pilote:

Can you please make more post with added value, it will help us more then that. Even more when what the guy said is helpfull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyThu 15 Jul - 21:48

In every post almost iiv been saying how good your work is, i need to look up other words for fantastic or amaizing.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 1:40

Since we're talking about proportions here. Allow we to bring up the Corvette C6.R. I'm not the only person by far to notice that the front has some C6 road car (or GT2) features in it.

- smaller/sharper headlights are sitting higher up
- more pronounced 'angle' (see shot on the left)

- the grille/fog lights/tow ring aera is different too

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 C6r-realitycheck_thumb

I hope your 3D guys wouldn't mind having another look at it and perhaps coming up with a little 'facelift'.

It seems that Arnold Wong's model for GTR2 had same problems with headlights (but that had notably less polygons), then SimBin made theirs for GTR-Evo and it has some other problems. RMT's WSGT2 WIP version seems like the best yet.
I think Enduracers can get it right too while still maintaining playable poly count.
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 2:14

Look at the rear too.....it seems lower than the real car and the whole car is remarkably larger than yours virtual c6r.....this is the only car I don't appreciate excessively....but is only an advice...keep working...you are the best :)
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 3:05

I wouldn't use the C6.R and Aston for any comparisons really, the models are really old, over 5 years old.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 8:48

There is no modification sheduled on the v1 cars, excepted the 2009 kit of the 997 RSR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 11:22

Only problem is "time" when you write -constructive- critics. For example, mine about Ferrari models were wrote too much late, because most of work is already done, and we're talking an HUGE work (lot of skins, ecc..). I know it because in the past i helped a lot other teams (now i'm free, i'm not part of any mod team). Critics are really useful when modeler is doing car model, so.. when sometimes this guy post some WIP shots you can compare it with real car, studying lines, proportions ecc..
Only after knowing real car you can do critic, and during modelling, before mapping and skinning.
I know for the crew is really annoying to receive this kind of critics after all work, but..me and other guys here we can only talking after looking your (almost final) previews.

I know, like mine, are almost unuseful but..no problem, i'm happy to give you in any case some words about. :)

Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 12:08

@ DeDios - posting some early renders before mapping is done would be a good solution then.
Back to top Go down
bozuzu
Visiteur
bozuzu

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 EmptyFri 16 Jul - 12:55

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
I wouldn't use the C6.R and Aston for any comparisons really, the models are really old, over 5 years old.

I can't see your point......correct me if i'm wrong but you adjusted the dbr9 and that car yet seemd to be ok...but the c6r of yours looks like more a street car than a race car....instead of making a new gt1 car you can arrange a new and better model of c6r starting from the past model, because the c6r nowadays represents a "must" of the gt1 and gt2 classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next