Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyFri 30 Jul - 20:54

so with all the cars finished, what parts of he mod is still wip?
Back to top Go down
Blinq 33
Visiteur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyFri 30 Jul - 21:11

Absolutely stunning guys,this is WSGT by RMT quality level work.There is even different cockpits for the Peugeot if i'm correct.Great job can't wait to drive these beauties.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyFri 30 Jul - 21:36

Montezemolo is already on the phone to Michelotto. Especially for Oreca LC75 they are going to put more bare carbon fiber and extra switches that don't do anything into 458 GTC. :lol4:

Great screens. The good old alcantara with red stitching is good enough for me. Every time I see something like that my hands start itching. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
warp9engage
Visiteur

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyFri 30 Jul - 21:57

klo-che wrote:
Unfortunately we've not included the 2010 Spec of the ARX01 cause the model was developed before 2010. Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 Lol4

Oh ok :salut: . I still like the other ones a lot. Looking forward to driving the ARX and all the others!

P.S - Excellent cockpits. Great model quality. No mod I know simulates endurance racing like yours.

P.P.S - I'm curious, do you intend to do some improvements to some game engine components like the A.I (you know how they sometimes ram you or don't let you pass when you're lapping them) and the damage (I've had a weird experience in which I crashed a Panoz straight intro a tirewall and only the engine and outer shell crumpled, undercarriage and wheels stayed on)?
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyFri 30 Jul - 22:30

please don't be sarky about my comment, its just a comment leave it at that please. its amazing work guys, once again, i should shh and not say anything negative.
Back to top Go down
Cozmo
Visiteur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 4:11

Epic lookin new shots guys we at AOLR can not wait to race the new cars in season 2 :bravo:

Keep up the fantastic work
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 15:53

Ferrari looks awesome, Peugeot looks awesome, Audi looks awesome. What else can be said at this point? I don't see what else is holding back release at this point, other then some final testing.

Bit off topic, but will Enduracers announce SP2 cars before SP1 is released. If I recall correctly, SP1 cars were announced before the base mod was released.
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 15:54

rmac923 wrote:
I don't see what else is holding back release at this point, other then some final testing.
Sounds, Physics, Some textures still to finish, some model tweaks to be done.
Back to top Go down
rmac923
Visiteur

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 15:58

Hmmm, that still seems like a lot of work. Shows what I know about modding from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 18:48

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
rmac923 wrote:
I don't see what else is holding back release at this point, other then some final testing.
Did you guys try to fix the Motec/LED glitch that happens with a lot of v1.2 cars?
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 18:50

Pandamasque wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:
rmac923 wrote:
Did you guys try to fix the Motec/LED glitch that happens with a lot of v1.2 cars?
If someone finds a solution let us know, as far as we can tell it is an rFactor limitation, this probably explains why most if not all other multicar mods have the same motec display in all the cars.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 20:22

It's rF limitation yes. You guys all better ask ISI to improve it for rF2, we can't do anything yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptySat 31 Jul - 22:37

Ah, thanks. I didn't know about that.
Back to top Go down
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyMon 2 Aug - 15:31

some one shoot me because i can't choose what to have. THEY ARE SOO GOOD NOT EVEN MY FRIEND CAN'T CHOOSE WHAT TO HAVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyTue 3 Aug - 17:31

there was a lola aston martin released on gtr 2 quite recently, and one of the standout features was that there was windnoise in the car, no other gtr 2 car had that, and no rfactor car has this(i think), is there likely to be any windnoise added to this sp or any other sp in the future?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyTue 3 Aug - 17:45

There is wind noise in the v1 open prototypes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyTue 3 Aug - 18:17

on the peugeot 908 do u have the choice to have the rear monitor in the car
Back to top Go down
vevex
Enduracers
vevex

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyTue 3 Aug - 20:43

Yes you can add rear TV monitor in the upgrade menu of the Peugeot, Saleen and Ferrari
Back to top Go down
http://www.hethomas.com
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyWed 4 Aug - 14:15

Right now I would love to hear a lil teaser of the F430 sounds. :love:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyWed 4 Aug - 14:25

i wish the led can show green red and blue because its much more clear for me to see it :(
Back to top Go down
house382
Visiteur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyWed 4 Aug - 14:46

Agreed Jordan. Being color blind makes it tough to tell the difference between those.
Back to top Go down
jordan weekes
Visiteur
jordan weekes

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyWed 4 Aug - 16:05

no no no i'm not colour blind

because i used to drive a car with led and the layout for the led was green, red and blue and blue had proven to be more visible to anybody. nearly all racing drivers choose to have the colour blue to flash at the end because it was more clear that other colours.
Back to top Go down
house382
Visiteur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyWed 4 Aug - 16:56

sorry, weren't trying to say that you were, I am though and looking at the screens it's tough.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyThu 5 Aug - 13:23

N4NA wrote:
there was a lola aston martin released on gtr 2 quite recently, and one of the standout features was that there was windnoise in the car, no other gtr 2 car had that, and no rfactor car has this(i think), is there likely to be any windnoise added to this sp or any other sp in the future?
There is wind noise in many rF cars and ES 1.2 has plenty of it too. AFAIK in close cockpit cars it's replaced by the sound or road stones and debris hitting the bodywork, in open top cars it sounds like the actual wind. I don't remember if it's loud enough in the original v1.2 as I've been tweaking sounds of the mod for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 EmptyFri 13 Aug - 0:18

How is the work on the physics and sounds progressing? Very much looking forward to the Peugeot especially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next