Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySun 11 Apr - 18:30

[quote="DeDios"]Oreca, for me sometimes is really hard to understand your posts (probably because i'm not so good with english). Anyway is your opinion, different than mine yes but i respect it :lol4:

well mate, most people don't my spelling isn't very good. i am English but lets not go there lol.

na, same opinion as you, now iv seen the pics close up. :) they are very good models, just make it abit rounder. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySun 11 Apr - 20:26

so after you release the sp1 pack will the next pack will include the r10 the ford gt aston martin lmp1 javascript:emoticonp(':pilote:')

i cant wait for the sp1 to finally be released i hate the GT ALL 908 and the r10
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySun 11 Apr - 22:21

badbob137 wrote:
so after you release the sp1 pack will the next pack will include the r10 the ford gt aston martin lmp1 javascript:emoticonp(':pilote:')

i cant wait for the sp1 to finally be released i hate the GT ALL 908 and the r10

thats in this sp1 pack, both r10 and 908. i think you mean the r15? i wanna see the merceilago R-GT. sick car. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyMon 12 Apr - 19:47

oh, i just remembered, Nigal Mansel drove for the F430 GT2 at silverstone one year, i think it was 2008, i rember because i was there! :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyMon 12 Apr - 20:04

Oreca LC75 wrote:
oh, i just remembered, Nigal Mansel drove for the F430 GT2 at silverstone one year, i think it was 2008, i rember because i was there! :lol4:
I wasn't there but I can remember it being Leo Mansell in 2009 (Nigel and Greg were there too but in a Ginetta-Zytek prototype).
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyMon 12 Apr - 20:05

Oreca LC75 wrote:
It was 2007 for Scuderia Ecosse
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyMon 12 Apr - 20:21

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
It was 2007 for Scuderia Ecosse

thought so, love that guy. na thats going to far, hes a legend. :mdr: :help:

got him to sign my poster. :help:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyMon 12 Apr - 21:32

can i ask about the rs spyder, the tv cam on the 2006 model was abit awkward, you couldn't see where you were going, for this new virsion, are you masters of the modding world, going to make the tv camera like the other lmp1-lmp2 cars. up high between the rollbars. :look:
Back to top Go down
Ar Br
Visiteur
Ar Br

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyThu 15 Apr - 3:28

Hello, I wonder if you can reproduce the original Motec cars. See the picture:

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1090222g.jpg
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyThu 15 Apr - 10:51

Ar Br wrote:
Hello, I wonder if you can reproduce the original Motec cars. See the picture:

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1090222g.jpg

This motec is already integrated in several models of the mod, but with less functions (only what can allow rfactor).
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyThu 15 Apr - 21:09

SOUND PREVIEW PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :pilote: :siffler: :banane: :banane: :id2: :k2k:

Last edited by Oreca LC75 on Thu 22 Apr - 17:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ar Br
Visiteur
Ar Br

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 3:16

Suggestion for SP1:

Via Itallia. Brazilian team that competed at the Interlagos race of the Le Mans Series 2007.

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 Ferrariy (alt+p)
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 11:19

talking about teams. have you peeps included the folowing for the rs spyder.

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 Porsche-essex

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 Horag-racing-porsche-rs-spyder

and for the 908 HDI FAB Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 Peugeot%2017%20Pescarolo.jpg-for-web-normal
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 11:22

The mod includes for each model the skins that have been seen in ALMS/LMS/FIAGT/24hrs Le Mans races.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 12:06

klo-che wrote:
The mod includes for each model the skins that have been seen in ALMS/LMS/FIAGT/24hrs Le Mans races.

cool, i thought you ment just a few. but thats great. i donno where i got that idea from. :lol4:

Hows the others coming along? good.........
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 20:36

i never knew that peugot now a sponser for playstation
:pilote:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 20:50

It's the Pescarolo 908 that runned in Le Mans 2009.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptyFri 16 Apr - 21:07

have you thought about adding the new skins to the old cars already in the v1.2?
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySun 18 Apr - 14:29

Oreca LC75 wrote:
have you thought about adding the new skins to the old cars already in the v1.2?

it seems a. koda already made a few 2009 alms skins for endurance mod, and they are awesome, but i think corvette uses gt1 physics...
http://kodafactory.forumotion.com/rfactor-download-section-f8/alms-2009-gt2-skins-t395.htm#4116
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr - 0:11

SOUND PREVIEW PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :pilote: :siffler: :banane: :banane: :id2: :k2k:

and have you guys thought about sp2 much?

cars i would like:

only 6,

Pescarolo lmp1 2009
Zytek 09s lmp1 and lmp2
lmaborghini Mercielago r-gt 2008-2009le mans and le mans series
Mazzarti MC12 fia gt ?-present
and all updates for the current cars, new area package, ect ect. :) :lol4:
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr - 0:35

how far are u with the 908 i cant wait
javascript:emoticonp(':chaise:')
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr - 1:42

We wont think about SP2 until SP1 is finished.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr - 11:43

NightSt@lk3r wrote:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you are taking the mick arn't you :ptdr: :ptdr: fair enough. lol how is the 908 hdi fab?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr - 12:06

Oreca LC75 wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you are taking the mick arn't you :ptdr: :ptdr: fair enough. lol how is the 908 hdi fab?

You will know it when we will show it, so stop asking. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Apr - 12:22

klo-che wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
NightSt@lk3r wrote:

You will know it when we will show it, so stop asking. Thanks.

ok ok, good luck. :) i just can't wait, i love your work Enduracers, i love the detail, and the engine sounds, (can be louder) they are a joy to drive.

wich FFB is best for this mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next