Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyWed 7 Jul - 21:55

Lovely stuff indeed. I wonder how you managed to have a highly reflective MODENA logo on the side of that F430. Alpha channel?
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 11:05

@panda: As Klo-Che said @ virtualR it's just a texture. :lol4:

So thanks for the progress status! Looking forward to those cockpits! How is the progress in the sound-department?

BTW: Those lovely screens... lens-shader is really cool isn't it!? :k2k:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 11:16

[quote="Flaux
BTW: Those lovely screens... lens-shader is really cool isn't it!? :k2k: [/quote]

realy cool.......................its so life like. I just want to drive and just never stop, through day and night, and now i have a great set for le mans 1966 i love that track, just want to drive and keep driving and never stop, even when my wheel breaks, il keep driving. :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

Number of posts : 3119
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 11:30

Oreca LC75 wrote:
and now i have a great set for le mans 1966 i love that track, just want to drive and keep driving and never stop, even when my wheel breaks, il keep driving. :ptdr:
The setups of the ES 1.2 will surely be not compliant on the ES SP1, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gentlemen-racers.org/
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 12:19

well, I now have a rough guid of what to do, use my silverstone set up but take off all the wing, it worked a treat in my league. lol. :lol4: :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 12:30

Oreca LC75 wrote:
well, I now have a rough guid of what to do, use my silverstone set up but take off all the wing, it worked a treat in my league. lol. :lol4: :ptdr:
The setup of Silverstone will be to redo too, not linked to track ;) It's linked of the huge rework of the physics.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 13:16

Nice news! i didn't know about reworked physics. For me was just ok actual version too but..i'm just curious to see some improvements :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 14:06

MaD_King wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
The setup of Silverstone will be to redo too, not linked to track ;) It's linked of the huge rework of the physics.

allwell, should be only small changes but I don't care, more work=more fun in my eyes. :lol4: :bravo: :pilote: :pilote: :siffler:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 14:48

So you will look for the tyre-slip-curve bug in rfactor and compensate? Thats the only thing I didn't understand in the actual physics...

BTW: Is this "on topic" or should I stop talking or asking about the physics? :help:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 14:51

Flaux wrote:
So you will look for the tyre-slip-curve bug in rfactor and compensate? Thats the only thing I didn't understand in the actual physics...

BTW: Is this "on topic" or should I stop talking or asking about the physics? :help:

"ES SP1 - talk and download", i see no problem here. Maybe the word "bug" is not the best one to describe what you feel. Or you've got infos that you should really forward to us ! Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 Lol4
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 15:02

I will give no detail on the improvements because it's a list of "little" changes that's lead to a huge work and improvements. We can't change one thing in the physic without check the other part of the physic domains (tires, aerodynamic, weight, brakes ...).
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 16:14

what will change on v1.0 cars?
Back to top Go down
MaD_King
EnduRacers beta test
MaD_King

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 16:37

lms wrote:
I don't understand your question ? The improvements on the physics of the ES SP1 are made on all the cars (ES 1.2 car included). So the same changes of the SP1 physics are on whole cars of the mod.
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 16:44

MaD_King wrote:
lms wrote:
I don't understand your question ? The improvements on the physics of the ES SP1 are made on all the cars (ES 1.2 car included). So the same changes of the SP1 physics are on whole cars of the mod.
thanks, thats what i asked. will v1.0 cars receive any graphic improvement? such as new reflections
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 16:47

@klo-che: rfactor calculates physics not always accurate. So you have to find a walk-around to get the right effect in-game. Too bad rsc is down and gone. So many info's got blown away... :wrong:

@Mad-King: I appreciate and look forward to the improvements :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 17:49

I almost forgot. I have this idea... I'm surprised nobody thought about that yet. Maybe you can try.
When the engine gets too hot or blows up altogether in real life the oil-smoke or fire pours out of the exhaust pipe(s). In most rFactor mods it comes through the engine cover :hein:

Engine.ini
Code:
EngineEmission=(0.00, 0.71, -2.75)

Why not change this line so the source of the emissions would be one of the exhaust pipes?

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 Engineblown
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 17:56

good idea, iv thought about it my self but, somhow i don't think its to be. :chef:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:38

lms wrote:
MaD_King wrote:
lms wrote:
thanks, thats what i asked. will v1.0 cars receive any graphic improvement? such as new reflections
Yes, all V1 cars have been brought upto SP1 standards, physics and graphically.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:42

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
lms wrote:
MaD_King wrote:
lms wrote:
Yes, all V1 cars have been brought upto SP1 standards, physics and graphically.

so its basicly a hole new mod??
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 18:43

pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 19:26

Oreca LC75 wrote:
good idea, iv thought about it my self but, somhow i don't think its to be. :chef:
Can't see why not.

I just tried it. It doesn't blow my mind with realism but still better than the conservative rFactor way.

Suggested values for Epsilon:
Code:
EngineEmission=(-1.10000, 0.3500, -0.6000)  // where flames and smoke are emitted (relative to ref frame at rear axle)
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 Epsiblown
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 19:29

Pandamasque wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
Can't see why not.

I just tried it. It doesn't blow my mind with realism but still better than the conservative rFactor way.

Suggested values for Epsilon:
Code:
EngineEmission=(-1.10000, 0.3500, -0.6000)  // where flames and smoke are emitted (relative to ref frame at rear axle)
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 Epsiblown
I like it, but it's not up to me, well have to let Klo-che and Mad_King decide as it is physics file related.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 19:38

Really nice find Pandamasque :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 19:53

DeDios wrote:
Really nice find Pandamasque :lol4:

yeah, but it realy dosn't blow my mind with realisim either. but maybe thats somthing which Enduracers could look into???
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 EmptyThu 8 Jul - 20:25

For me is great, and realistic :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next