Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CpR
Enduracers
CpR

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 18:30

Enduracers unveil the F430 GT2 , more informations here:

http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_6.html
http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_6_FR.html

Screens :

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4505583274_5152c2c7de_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507754128_fabbd352b3_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4504952779_9a001f7bbd_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4504954177_89739f0b21_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4505580672_18f29b716a_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4505582052_d1f9fd96b9_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507118633_583ebfd0af_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507120813_16d26c99ba_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4504764397_80809c3808_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4504765401_dc8f92c7da_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507117523_f49e2bea94_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507759262_384a8a6206_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507760346_056feaa938_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507192309_9a6d58703f_m

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507167595_baa539c72f_m Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 4507832420_419dcc3018_m

Last edited by CpR on Thu 22 Jul - 15:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur
Raikkonenfan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 20:32

Wow,great job, looking forward too see you can do with P1 cars.Bye
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 20:45

Nice to finally see the F430 GT2!! :bravo:

looks good, but if i can do a crytic is regarding back of car: using only images and not 3D is a bit hard to drescribe,anyway i want to try it comparing images:
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 46299416.th
Rear seems to be a bit wrong, because imho is too much square; in reality rear is mooore rounded, and less big. I know is almost impossible to compare two shots for different perspective, but you can see difference between two cars.
Don't take it an offense please, is just my little opinion :)
i'd like to give you better comparison, but using images is too much difficult.
Anyway car looks good :) specially on front!
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:16

+1 ^^ The rear of this car seems to have a very difficult shape to model. In real life it seems a bit more 'gentle'. Thanks to DeDios for spotting where exactly the difference seems to be. I wouldn't be able to get my finger on it.

Now after looking at the pictures above I noticed another thing. The front pillars definitely look thinner on the real car, while the rear pillars probably are a bit thicker and less angled towards the back (look at the fuel filler cap area and above it).
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:17

bloody awesome car, so only the two p1 machines are still wip and when they will be finished, the mod will be released?

btw, what track/version are these cars running on?
http://img12.abload.de/img/es-sp1-8477ld.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/es-sp1-60oe5h.jpg
Back to top Go down
big_mouse
Visiteur
big_mouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:25

Great looking Ferrari's, gentleman.

- That means a three to four month wait, for screens of the last 2 cars to complete the first service pack.

Last edited by big_mouse on Sat 10 Apr - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:31

3 to 4 months? your a bit of an optimist i see.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:35

lms wrote:
btw, what track/version are these cars running on?
http://img12.abload.de/img/es-sp1-8477ld.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/es-sp1-60oe5h.jpg
Spa.
Back to top Go down
big_mouse
Visiteur
big_mouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:40

Just a rough guess :nerf:...

I w-a-s going to say longer...

Last edited by big_mouse on Sun 9 May - 22:20; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 21:42

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
3 to 4 months? your a bit of an optimist i see.
that good i cant wait. so the last previews are the 908 and the r10 and the pack is released

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
hoover
Visiteur
hoover

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 22:22

Thanks for the lovely screenies of the F430, keep up the good work!

All the best,
Uwe
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 22:38

Il try not to sweare, that looks so F**king real its untrue. oops i did, sorry. the detail is emence, the back is perfect, i couldn't spot anything wrong with it, the two peeps who spotted that minor, and it is only minor, detail, i have to 3rd that. ust a little tweek. but as you guys have been consistanly saying that the cars come in diffrent shapes becuase of the diffrent years ect ect. looks so fu**ing good though, i can't beleave it. im going to stop before i say even more bad words lol. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 22:48

oh, and is it possable to have some screens of the new areo package for the 997 RSR please?
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 23:17

Pandamasque wrote:
+1 ^^ The rear of this car seems to have a very difficult shape to model. In real life it seems a bit more 'gentle'. Thanks to DeDios for spotting where exactly the difference seems to be. I wouldn't be able to get my finger on it.

Now after looking at the pictures above I noticed another thing. The front pillars definitely look thinner on the real car, while the rear pillars probably are a bit thicker and less angled towards the back (look at the fuel filler cap area and above it).
yes you're right :lol4:
Just around some other photos, i saw an another thing: look on side..main "side line" is too much angled. I did an another image (look blue lines).
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 72922442.th
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Apr - 23:34

DeDios wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:

yes you're right :lol4:
Just around some other photos, i saw an another thing: look on side..main "side line" is too much angled. I did an another image (look blue lines).
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 72922442.th

tobe honest mate, i realy don't think its a huge issue. that is nothing. the back of the car is probably a 2006 model, or a 2009 with a areo update, i did see a pic of a F430 GT2 with the rear of the car looking like that. if i can find it il put a link on here. if not then you have my word to go of.

may i say again. that looks so dam real, i was worrid about the back looking strange, realy tall and genually messy, like in the serie international de mans mod for example, the car looks awsome.

now, is it possable for a list of links to the tracks i see there in the screens?
Back to top Go down
mjmueller
Visiteur
mjmueller

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2006-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 5:46

Hey, thanks for all the kind words. I would say that all feedback is welcome, except probably for the models. To not get a rise out of the team I would say please don't comment on what is wrong with them. We do have members that check over the models to make sure they are correct but sometimes you just can't please everyone. I can tell you however, once you see the car ingame you will not be dissapointed at all with the 430. Looks steller.

mj
Back to top Go down
http://mjracing.com
fast_bear
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 9:45

What a great job !! :bravo: Can't wait to drive those GT .
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 10:50

Fair play. fair play....... :lol4:
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 12:20

far be it from me to criticize the paints, but i detected one small text. error on the hankook ferrari, wich is that orange line below the window is too thick, and it should be on he same "curve" with that shorter orange line above the window (the window splits the line in two). the three black lines are also weird
http://www.automobilsport.com/race-categories--24,65231,Farnbacher-Racing-schnell-unterwegs-bei-24-Stunden-von-Le-Mans,news.htm

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 Es-sp1-931b7x_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

btw, thats my fav. ferrari paint, really cool looking
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 13:15

mjmueller wrote:
Hey, thanks for all the kind words. I would say that all feedback is welcome, except probably for the models. To not get a rise out of the team I would say please don't comment on what is wrong with them. We do have members that check over the models to make sure they are correct but sometimes you just can't please everyone. I can tell you however, once you see the car ingame you will not be dissapointed at all with the 430. Looks steller.

mj
Hi mj,
thanks for your reply. Of course, my intention is not to offence your work. But, if you give us some shots, is normal you can take some crytics (and..mine are just constructive, because i give you my opinion where your model for me is "wrong", not just...is wrong). Looking your shots IMHO there are some proportion problems at rear and on side. I know is hard to model a car, and i know you already have some guys who check models ( i did exactly the same work in past in an another team) but..imho this ferrari have some problems, and you can easily see it comparing real car shots with yours ingame.
Repeat, we're not trying to offending your work, but i want to give you help to improve your quality work. If you tell me "please don't give comments at model", if you prefer see only "great work, good work", no problem, i accept this and.......good luck for your project :lol4: i don't spend a second more for this.
I thought it was a good thing for you, but..probably i'm wrong.
GL guys.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 14:06

Forget Mjmueller post, all feedback is welcome, specially as the mod is still in wip. We will have a look, not saying we will correct something but we will investigate. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 16:28

Thanks for your reply Marc, i'm happy to read your words.
I'm really sad to write this just after you've done all skins/textures (this work need to be done before mapping) but..i want to give you some help for fix 3d if you'll have enough time.
Yes, when did this work for another team i usually used 3d in my hands or just LOTS of shots of 3d (mainly side, back, front, up..like as bueprint...and some perspective shots).
Reading MJ words i saw you already have some guys who do 3D quality control, so..for this guys is not difficult to find some issues on 3d, comparing to real shots. Just rear proportions are wrong. Too much squared, too much big. Real car IMHO is too much rounded..
In these image you can see i tried to "point out" where your model is wrong, drawing main lines. You can see lines, a lot rounded.
It's really hard to give u better infos using only your images, but i'm sure your team, and specially your guys who work on quality 3d control, will find differences comparing model and real car :lol4:

I hope this will be useful, if you need help or other stuff, please tell me without problems.
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 243159780281f3c9338eb.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 24946585875415ab8c61b.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 38160290288b61aeccdeb.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 3823938112d8cd76030do.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 40144408683c28c316cfo.th

I give you a little blueprint i found in google (but probably you already have)
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 Ferrarif430gtscuderiaec.th
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 16:35

DeDios wrote:
Thanks for your reply Marc, i'm happy to read your words.
I'm really sad to write this just after you've done all skins/textures (this work need to be done before mapping) but..i want to give you some help for fix 3d if you'll have enough time.
Yes, when did this work for another team i usually used 3d in my hands or just LOTS of shots of 3d (mainly side, back, front, up..like as bueprint...and some perspective shots).
Reading MJ words i saw you already have some guys who do 3D quality control, so..for this guys is not difficult to find some issues on 3d, comparing to real shots. Just rear proportions are wrong. Too much squared, too much big. Real car IMHO is too much rounded..
In these image you can see i tried to "point out" where your model is wrong, drawing main lines. You can see lines, a lot rounded.
It's really hard to give u better infos using only your images, but i'm sure your team, and specially your guys who work on quality 3d control, will find differences comparing model and real car :lol4:

I hope this will be useful, if you need help or other stuff, please tell me without problems.
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 243159780281f3c9338eb.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 24946585875415ab8c61b.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 38160290288b61aeccdeb.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 3823938112d8cd76030do.thEndurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 40144408683c28c316cfo.th

I give you a little blueprint i found in google (but probably you already have)
Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 Ferrarif430gtscuderiaec.th

i think your picking into it way too much. that is a quality car, i don't see anything wrong with it in my eye, that blueprint just blow up your point, its rounded yes, but not as much as you think. look again, then look at the mod car. little diffrence????? yeah right. :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 16:40

aw, please forgive me, sorry, your correct, now iv blown up the images, they do look squeare, more 'round is needed' it looks as if it had be hit from behind by a truck, and just flatterned the bumper. lol. well, just make it a little rounder and smoother, other than that, keep up the good work, there is a question i like to ask.

the front of the Aston needs some work to it. iv looked at it at several angles and it just dosn't look angry enough, the real car looks mean. only if i knew how to put my own images on here, i would show you what i mean. the mouth is small compared to the real thing, the holes in the bonet are bigger in real, the back is more flared, bigger diffusa at the back, and the front splitter needs to come out more.

what do the public think? :look:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Apr - 17:26

Oreca, for me sometimes is really hard to understand your posts (probably because i'm not so good with english). Anyway is your opinion, different than mine yes but i respect it :lol4:

EDIT: look this shot
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Virgo_Ferrari_Side.jpg
you can see really well how "small" and rounded is real back of car compared to your model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next