Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 17:13

mjmueller wrote:
The 908 & Audi are just stunning so far. You guys will not be dissapointed!!
Correction the Audi is stunning when mike is not driving it backwards into a wall :lol:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 17:15

Saleen looks just right. I'm sure the 430 will be good too, dispite the fact that most of them look out of proportion (GTR2 conversions mostly I guess).

Still, I'd like some reaction to this, please.
Pandamasque wrote:
Hi. Just like everyone on here I'm eagerly awaiting SP1, while enjoying the 1.2 :)
klo-che wrote:
...the SP1 is quite a huge step forward on several domains (graphics, physics,...) and we want to make it well.
Are you talking about the new SP1 cars or about improving the currently available cars as well? It would be nice to polish a few things like the DBR9 smoothing issues on the bumper sides and around the fuel filler cap.
Also there's something that nobody seem to have mentioned yet - the way the paint looks on cars. It's virtually impossible to make a silver livery that doesn't look like grey concrete in DX9, while in DX8 even white paint looks like silver. It would be nice if you try different reflections (not car_cube.dds but the GMT properties).
And one other thing. The insides of the car seem very bright when viewing from the outside. In real life (and in many mods) they are more shadowed and you can't see the rollcage and other stuff that clearly.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 17:32

I would like to ask a few questions:
How is the progress on the other three cars in sp1? Will you add the 2009 alms, lms, 24h le mans and fia gt corvette, aston and porsche skins to the mod?
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 18:44

mjmueller wrote:
The 908 & Audi are just stunning so far. You guys will not be dissapointed!!

any sneaky shots? if possable. and that is funny news :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 18:47

lms wrote:
How is the progress on the other three cars in sp1? Will you add the 2009 alms, lms, 24h le mans and fia gt corvette, aston and porsche skins to the mod?

aw, yes, look on the first post. 2006- 2009 not 2010 becuase they havn't finished the series.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 22:43

Oreca LC75 wrote:
lms wrote:

aw, yes, look on the first post. 2006- 2009 not 2010 becuase they havn't finished the series.

There will be 2009 skins for the 997 RSR, nothing decided for the other v1.0 cars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 22:46

klo-che wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
lms wrote:

There will be 2009 skins for the 997 RSR, nothing decided for the other v1.0 cars.

eh, why not? thats abit silly not having skins from 2009 on the other cars, i thought you guys will add skins on as the years go by. it will be greatly improve the mod if u do that, i just presuimed that you guys were.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 22:49

I did not said we won't, i said it has not been decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Mar - 23:03

klo-che wrote:
I did not said we won't, i said it has not been decided yet.

aaaa........ok, i understand, no worrys, and is the Audi stunning or is he just saying that? who am i kidding, of corse it will, all your cars are.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Mar - 21:08

Pandamasque wrote:
I'm sure the 430 will be good too, dispite the fact that most of them look out of proportion (GTR2 conversions mostly I guess).
Thanks.
+1, i'm totally agree. We need a perfect 430 model, i'm sure Enduracers model will be great (and sounds too).
I hope to see 2009 skins for all models :lol4:
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Mar - 17:21

how far are you with the Peugeot 908 i cant wait
Back to top Go down
fast_bear
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Apr - 19:02

Bonjour à tous. Moi c'est les GT2 que j'attends avec impatience et forcement la F430 . Il y aura t'il une ford GT et une M3 GTR
Back to top Go down
Ricco
Visiteur

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Apr - 19:44

Seule les voitures présenté dans le SP1 seront inclu.
C'est à dire en P1: Audi R10 et Peugeot 908
P2: Porsche RS Spyder evo et Acura ARX
GT1: Saleen S7-r
GT2: Ferrari F430

Ses voitures suivront les modifications réalistes des années 2006 à 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ntfrance.org
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Apr - 21:38

Hey, iv found a great video for the DBR9, just pure terror, my English friends on here may know the TV show Top gear, and may remember that they had the DBR9 round there track, if you guys bought the latest Top gear mag, it comes with a DVD and it has the lap of the DBR9 with no comentry. im no good with cuting and making videos, but im sure sombody will send you a copy. emence.
Back to top Go down
fast_bear
Visiteur

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 Apr - 8:25

Ricco wrote:
Seule les voitures présenté dans le SP1 seront inclu.
C'est à dire en P1: Audi R10 et Peugeot 908
P2: Porsche RS Spyder evo et Acura ARX
GT1: Saleen S7-r
GT2: Ferrari F430

Ses voitures suivront les modifications réalistes des années 2006 à 2009.

J'ai hate !!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 Apr - 8:54

Indeed this is the SP1 list, but that does not mean the M3 GT2 and the Ford GT will not be done after that.
Back to top Go down
Mtommi Tam
Visiteur

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptySat 3 Apr - 9:26

I waiting the new Porsche RS Spyder :jap:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptySun 4 Apr - 0:30

Mtommi Tam wrote:
I waiting the new Porsche RS Spyder :jap:

thats new in 2009 wasn't it, so the Enduracers crew should of done that, as far as im aware of, looking back at what the breif wich Klo-che or Mark said. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptySun 4 Apr - 0:33

Yes,

Btw, our new refreshed website is opened :

http://www.enduracers.com/
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 11:53

klo-che wrote:

http://www.enduracers.com/

so, for future imfo are we not gonna get it here? we have to go to the new website to find?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 11:56

What ? The new website replace the old one, there is only 1 adress. And you can and will be able to find everything on it (even frequent news).
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 15:53

klo-che wrote:
What ? The new website replace the old one, there is only 1 adress. And you can and will be able to find everything on it (even frequent news).

awsome................ :k2k:
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyTue 6 Apr - 18:30

New site looks great :bravo:

I'm also happy to see my skin (and 6e66o shot) on home page.

EDIT: would be nice to have in newsletter pages an "home" button to go back in main page.
Back to top Go down
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Apr - 17:54

klo-che wrote:
Indeed this is the SP1 list, but that does not mean the M3 GT2 and the Ford GT will not be done after that.

so these cars will be included in later packs? cool!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 EmptyWed 7 Apr - 18:00

They may be included yeah.

DeDios wrote:
New site looks great :bravo:

I'm also happy to see my skin (and 6e66o shot) on home page.

EDIT: would be nice to have in newsletter pages an "home" button to go back in main page.

Check redesigned newsletter, that fits new website, you can jump over the website from them (at top right).

http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter/Enduracers_newsletter_5.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next