Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lms
Visiteur

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 14:06

one more thing about the front end: on the old r10 the overall position of the lights seems a bit odd

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 Es-sp1-1419bcn_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 14:21

lms wrote:
one more thing about the front end: on the old r10 the overall position of the lights seems a bit odd

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 Es-sp1-1419bcn_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Read earlier post before posting please, it's exactly what are reporting all the previous people. Thx again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 16:45

klo-che wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:
you can see then very clear here in this pic.

Because they are ON. Damn i will not explain it 10000 times you are a bit annoying now, thanks for the feedback we will have a look.

sorry. :help:

I must say, despite this small issue, the car is looking amazing frankly, as allways.

can't wait to see the 908 like many of your fellow followers, loving it, can we possable see both cars at night? and possably some 2009 models with the cut rear wings?
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 18:06

Thx for the response klo-che. We all know that you are very proud of what you have achieved with that great mod. Trust me, everyone is having a big smile in their face when a new endu-newsletter comes up! :jap:

Because of that, some people can't keep back there thoughts, which is good I think. Too many people are just complaining and it doesn't help at all! So annoying! - So thumbs up to dedios and oreca who really love your mod and want to help sorting out some issues. - True and you are right, its enough to pick up an issue once :lol4:

So, here is a little question from my side. Will you keep the Panoz untouched? That missing cube-map and a proper undercarshadow always comes to my mind. The car fits really good into the pack but you always see this little difference :help:

And again thank you for listening to your community. :salut:

PS: I can see the LED's :siffler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 18:16

Our agreement with ISI to use it is that we leave there .gmt files encrypted and untouched, yes i could have just got a ripped version and done what i want with it, but i respect ISI's work and there decisions.
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 18:18

Ok so do we :lol4: Thanks for the quick reply!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 19:54

Flaux wrote:
So thumbs up to dedios and oreca who really love your mod and want to help sorting out some issues. - True and you are right, its enough to pick up an issue once :lol4:
thanks really much for your words Flaux. You're right, i'm REALLY, really happy when i see new shots regarding this mod. Since its release i didn't played almost anything except this mod. I'm totally in love, because endurance world is my passion, my blood.
So, when i write some critics regarding models, are absolutely not an offence for you guys who are working (A LOT) on it, but..just constructive critics for to improve quality!! I know you already have some guys who judge your 3d models, but in this kind of work imo more crytics are really useful. I know too do critics when you give us shots probably don't give you a lot of help, because most of work probably is done (skins and other stuff) but..we try in any case to give our feedback because we love your work. For me is really important :lol4:
Back to top Go down
OneIsDifferent
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 21:07

Could somebody list all - or at least some of the tracks used in the Service Pack 1 screenshots, please? Some of them look very interesting and I'd really like to try them out with 1.2 and race on with Service Pack 1 when it is finally released. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 21:09

one of them is le mans 1977-1986 really good track
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyMon 10 May - 22:09

:bravo: that r10 looks great, cant wait to drive that, by far the best r10 in rfactor. One question, wll the physics of the r10 be different from say 2006-2007, as the r10 was quicker in 07 in order to beat the peugeots. thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May - 1:24

I have a question about this screenshot. http://img11.abload.de/img/es-sp1-1419bcn.jpg

Is it unedited and without HDR(enbseries) plugin? The light effect on the silver car looks so good :look: I always had problems achieving natural silver shine with the current ES cars. Have you guys changed something to achieve more realistic reflections? Will that be transferred to other cars?

+1 about the headlights issue. Great job otherwise. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May - 8:56

Pandamasque wrote:
I have a question about this screenshot. http://img11.abload.de/img/es-sp1-1419bcn.jpg

Is it unedited and without HDR(enbseries) plugin? The light effect on the silver car looks so good :look: I always had problems achieving natural silver shine with the current ES cars. Have you guys changed something to achieve more realistic reflections? Will that be transferred to other cars?

+1 about the headlights issue. Great job otherwise. Thank you.

We never use edited screenshots Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 Lol4

There is no HDR, we're working on something else.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May - 13:46

Can i just ask, have you guys done texture up-dates?? becuase the other cars,the creation and the DBR9 look much more shiny, and look so much more real. is this true?
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May - 13:56

Oreca LC75 wrote:
Can i just ask, have you guys done texture up-dates?? becuase the other cars,the creation and the DBR9 look much more shiny, and look so much more real. is this true?

Please read what is just right above before asking, we're working on something about the reflects/lightings.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May - 14:21

klo-che wrote:
Oreca LC75 wrote:

Please read what is just right above before asking, we're working on something about the reflects/lightings.

a, ok sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 May - 16:02

klo-che wrote:
...we're working on something about the reflects/lightings.
Well. All I can say - congratulations! That R10 silver colour looks wonderful! :jap:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyThu 13 May - 19:44

why can't i stop looking at your work????? :lol4:

i think, well im not sure, the front on the later models look awsome with the red on the sides and on the front wheel archs ect, looks perfect, how ever on the older models with just silver on iv made my point. :lol:

the models just give a wow factor, its incredable. i love it i love it i love it. what more can i see i love it. :help:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyThu 13 May - 20:03

badbob137 wrote:
one of them is le mans 1977-1986 really good track

good textures yeah, but for me it dosn't work with this mod. reason, the back straight is way to long and is not suited for these cars. i can't wait for the 1996 version, thats going to be epic!

what are the other tracks?

and possably links?
one is spa i know that, but what are the others??
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyThu 13 May - 21:22

Maybe we can end the discussion about the R10 front, we've corrected it.

We won't give links for the tracks, some are personnal conversions.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyThu 13 May - 22:41

Aw ok, fair enough, they look realy cool nice.

About the last car to be shown the 908, are you guys going to bother about pictures? or are you just going to release it? :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Pandamasque
Visiteur
Pandamasque

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyFri 14 May - 1:44

Oreca LC75 you know that such questions will not be replied :lol4:

Methinks a certain car in blue livery will be on the 'cover' ))
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyFri 14 May - 2:26

Pandamasque wrote:

Yeh i love the Team Essex RS Spyder too
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyFri 14 May - 10:19

NightSt@lk3r wrote:
Pandamasque wrote:

Yeh i love the Team Essex RS Spyder too

same, very very nice, and the purple an white rs spyder as well. (don't know the team) i think what you realy mean is you can't wait to show us the 908 :ptdr: :ptdr:
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyFri 14 May - 12:54

I see you're saving the best until last (well, best other than the corvette). Can't wait to see the 908 and R10 in game, having seen them in real life too.
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 EmptyFri 14 May - 13:55

SimonC979 wrote:
(well, best other than the corvette.

you mean DBR9/Lamborghini R-GT :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next