Enduracers Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enduracers Modding Team, the Official Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)

Go down 
+60
lightspeed
DeDios
MaD_King
Oreca LC75
Ar Br
blackhole522
Raikkonenfan
N4NA
lms
bozuzu
mjmueller
Valbuena72
jordan weekes
Steve McQ
SimonC979
Andre Wolf
Russo997RSR
Brian Cox
Draco
wraith21
rmac923
gutterdog
Posdnuos
Marc Hennerici
house382
Gerdrivers
vevex
badbob137
Cozmo
warp9engage
Blinq 33
B. Gant
smp132002
CpR
C.Schelfthout
Nestor Martin
big_mouse
Pro-Stock
zudthespud
stiner0931
a3broek
CS21476895
Yoann56
OneIsDifferent
Mathias
ray
fast_bear
hoover
Mtommi Tam
Ricco
Zedux
patcio
lizardms
CasH
mixfloors
Rain
Jonerz
Gauthier
KING750
AW106
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 0:22

Sorry, sod that post, the colours are perfect. absalutly amazing stuff as allways, its stupidly good. :bravo: :lol4: :salut: :pilote: :siffler:
Back to top Go down
Raikkonenfan
Visiteur
Raikkonenfan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 1:04

Congrats all peole involved in the mod, all cars looks amazing!
Just one thing, i thinks rims should be a little more darker. It can be screen effectbut i think it suit better with cars.
Congrats another time!! awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 10:16

Thats a wonderful car guys. Can't wait to drive it and to hear it.

Would you like to tell us something about the new lightning system? I'm always a tech-fan *g*

BTW: You are doing a great job on the website. It looks really cool and there are so many informations about this mod. :salut:

Only found a lil mistake regarding the Newsletter Mainpage. http://www.enduracers.com/homepage_a_es.html

The last Newsletter is linked wrong. should be =9 :lol4:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Flaux1
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 13:59

wow, im stunned, that peugeot looks perfect. and with how good the sound were in the first package, im sure they will be amazing in this one :bravo:

hopefully it will be released during the race or after
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

Number of posts : 7807
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 14:21

Just enjoy the race, there is no release sheduled during or after the race.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enduracers.com
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 14:31

OK thanks for the info Klo-che. So how far are you guys with the cockpits and the sounds? I think these are the things that have to be done?
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 17:02

A question regarding Porsche RSR evo09: there will be the front bumper with addictional lights?
http://www.lizardms.com/wallpaper/content/wallpaper/2009_2nd_half/20090926-a-2324_1680.jpg
(used in endurance night races like Petit LeMans, Sebring, Le Mans; would be nice to have as upgrade)
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 17:08

DeDios wrote:
A question regarding Porsche RSR evo09: there will be the front bumper with addictional lights?
http://www.lizardms.com/wallpaper/content/wallpaper/2009_2nd_half/20090926-a-2324_1680.jpg
(used in endurance night races like Petit LeMans, Sebring, Le Mans; would be nice to have as upgrade)
http://www.abload.de/img/es-sp1-223u77z.jpg
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 17:21

thanks ;) i didn't saw them, are smaller than those in my photo :lol4: thanks!
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 19:48

Lightning stuff is only fresnel shaders created by Some1 that we are using on the mod.

Flaux wrote:
OK thanks for the info Klo-che. So how far are you guys with the cockpits and the sounds? I think these are the things that have to be done?

We are on them, you will get infos in right time.
Back to top Go down
DeDios
Visiteur
DeDios

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 20:18

klo-che wrote:
Lightning stuff is only fresnel shaders created by Some1 that we are using on the mod.
really nice mate. This will give A LOT more immersion and realism :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Flaux
Visiteur
Flaux

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySat 12 Jun - 23:24

thx for the update Klo-Che! Now back to eurosport :lol4:
Back to top Go down
N4NA
Visiteur
N4NA

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 13:57

hopefully the peugeot in this mod will be more reliable than the real life versions :lol4:
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 15:09

N4NA wrote:
hopefully the peugeot in this mod will be more reliable than the real life versions :lol4:

yea i cant believe it happened all 4 on the same turn on Indianapolis

weird
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 15:20

badbob137 wrote:
N4NA wrote:

weird

we can learn a valuable lesson, do not buy a Peugoet, by either a Audi or Aston Martin :lol4:
Back to top Go down
NightSt@lk3r
Visiteur

Number of posts : 1203
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 15:21

No, just by a Porsche.
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 15:23

Oreca LC75 wrote:
badbob137 wrote:
N4NA wrote:

weird

we can learn a valuable lesson, do not buy a Peugoet, by either a Audi or Aston Martin :lol4:

Aston Martin did not do anything.

+ It's SP1 thread, not LM 2010 thread, thanks.
Back to top Go down
badbob137
Visiteur
badbob137

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 15:50

Oreca LC75 wrote:
badbob137 wrote:
N4NA wrote:

weird

well i cant buy one b/c im in the US. im not saying the 908 is bad im just saying it weird that the 4 cars blew up on that part of the track. im hoping the 909 will do good next year javascript:emoticonp(':arf:')
Back to top Go down
klo-che
Admin
klo-che

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 15:51

LAST WARNING !
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 16:31

yeah, this 908 in this mod looks so real, its amazing, by the way, on the front of the 2010 skins, there is a missing Michelin logo on the front splitter, I think its only on the Le mans Addition but i could be wrong.

Looking very good, and hoping there isn't anymore teasers just the Download link ready for my to click on it with pride. knowing that i will not be able to get off my pc for over a fornight. :ptdr: :ptdr: :lol4: :lol4:
Back to top Go down
SimonC979
Visiteur

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 16:35

I would imagine it'd be a few weeks yet Oreca, they still have to finish the sounds and interiors from what I've read here, plus if they plan any preview material that needs making, then it needs to be packaged and uploaded and mirrored. Remember that these developers are only human just like the rest of us, and have their own lives to live too. Just be patient is all I'm saying, good things come to those who wait. :lol4:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 16:40

well said my friend, well said. :salut: :salut: :):) I supose more time couldn't hert, my dreams are still in development as well. lol, i am very much looking forward to this amazing mod, for me its the Best mod out there, no F1 Mod or any mother mod comes even close to this, this is Modding at its best and i know just how long it takes to make skins, so i can only gess how much time it takes to create the dash ect.

Very good work as always, looking forward to hearing from you guys,

regards Chris. :help:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 16:43

well said my friend, well said. :salut: :salut: :):) I supose more time couldn't hert, my dreams are still in development as well. lol, i am very much looking forward to this amazing mod, for me its the Best mod out there, no F1 Mod or any mother mod comes even close to this, this is Modding at its best and i know just how long it takes to make skins, so i can only gess how much time it takes to create the dash ect.

Very good work as always, looking forward to hearing from you guys,

regards Chris. :help:
Back to top Go down
Oreca LC75
Visiteur
Oreca LC75

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 16:44

sry about the double post
Back to top Go down
Valbuena72
Visiteur
Valbuena72

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 EmptySun 13 Jun - 19:04

Most users ever online was 43 on Sun 13 Jun - 15:49

Thought everyone that it happened :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)   Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance Series mod - SP1 - Talk and News (no release date)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next